Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How were you notified it was at your dealership ? Carrier Pigeon ?
LOL my salesman is amazing. He video called me and let me watch them unload it off the truck. It was like watching the birth of a child. So special πŸ₯²πŸ˜…
Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

lostcause

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder 2006
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

unfortunately if the assembly reopens on Monday, I think us 1/25ers are waiting a much longer time. While it has been shut down this week, there was a team going around and putting in chips to the cars that needed them. If they are working on future cars starting Monday, our builds will be a second thought
Its also hard to know because we now know the 90 push was just an across the board default (not a real estimate), so those dates are meaningless. Those of us 1/26 or before really have no idea when we'll ship if not this week.

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Incredible! Congrats!

Did you even have a "built" notice in your tracker?

Intended for @BroncOBabe2.7
It still says built but not shipped. EDD still says 2/19. That's why I say don't trust the trackers. They are obviously way out of whack.

Sponsored

Bradley98

Badlands
First Name
Bradlet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It still says built but not shipped. EDD still says 2/19. That's why I say don't trust the trackers. They are obviously way out of whack.
Did you ever call the 800 number/ speak to your sales person about your delivery dates?

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Guys-New guy here. So glad I came across this forum! My Tracker says I am also stuck "in Production" as of 1/28/22. My blend date is 1/26/22- Rotation 5352- PIL 62/1139. Last I checked with my dealer, he told me I was actually built but now I am waiting on a chip. My EDD changed from the week of Feb 14 to May 22. Maybe my Bronco is getting loaded on a train to Georgia with CycloneFPV and KevinGT and I'm just not getting the updates? Will definitely be following y'alls progress and will update mine if I hear anything!

mbbronco216

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you ever call the 800 number/ speak to your sales person about your delivery dates?
Never had to call the 800 number because my salesman was super amazing about keeping me up to date. He didn't know it was getting delivered today either.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Guys-New guy here. So glad I came across this forum! My Tracker says I am also stuck "in Production" as of 1/28/22. My blend date is 1/26/22- Rotation 5352- PIL 62/1139. Last I checked with my dealer, he told me I was actually built but now I am waiting on a chip. My EDD changed from the week of Feb 14 to May 22. Maybe my Bronco is getting loaded on a train to Georgia with CycloneFPV and KevinGT and I'm just not getting the updates? Will definitely be following y'alls progress and will update mine if I hear anything!
Good to hear from another 1/26er. I can tell you that none of the tracker updates or lack there of and what the sheet shows isn't a way to draw logic to anything. There are people before and after your rotation who have built notifications in the tracker, some have even been delivered with a EDD of May. So very odd. Hoping that they just show up at your dealer ha

Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford should have a talk with Amazon. Oh my Bronco is out for delivery and only 10 stops away!? Hell yeah omw!!!

mbbronco216

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
NM - its a 4 door... damnit!!

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys.... my baby was just delivered. I'm in tears. Don't give up hope! 2 days ago my EDD moved to May and I was crushed. Today I'll be driving her home. It's coming y'all!! Don't trust the trackers!
IMG_5471.jpg
IMG_5469.jpg
CONGRATS!! Can you tell us what your original EDD was?

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CONGRATS!! Can you tell us what your original EDD was?
Funny thing is it was originally 2/11 and here we are... Delivered on that exact date. It jumped to May 11th and then went back to 2/19 where it still is now on the tracker.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny thing is it was originally 2/11 and here we are... Delivered on that exact date. It jumped to May 11th and then went back to 2/19 where it still is now on the tracker.
Now THAT is interesting news! Well, I'm happy for you. Enjoy your beautiful blue bebe!
Sponsored