First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am pretty sure it is just automatically updated, I think the window sticker stops providing helpful info once you are in our stage of "In Production", the only thing that could possibly change is from Convoy <-> Rail if you are far but not too far away from the plant.
That's what I was thinking, nothing changed on the sticker itself just the date.
Sponsored

Mommyrocker

Black Diamond
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki Vulcan 650
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You should be good. Same thing happened to me, was a delay before it said built (y) Updated overnight.
You were right!!! woke up, this morning to built 2/10/2022! EDD 3/06/2022!

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1644590400125

Just moved to shipped. Dancing a jig here in my office.
Woohoo! I’ve been thinking I’ll be on the same train to Atlanta, but still “built”. Hoping mine will change soon as well 🤞

Also wondering if that’s part of the rhyme/reason.. if ford has a particular train heading in a direction, would make sense to me if they focus on those that are at the map lot planned for that train. @mdk77 maybe those rail builds around you needed to be done to make it on specific trains?

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Woohoo! I’ve been thinking I’ll be on the same train to Atlanta, but still “built”. Hoping mine will change soon as well 🤞

Also wondering if that’s part of the rhyme/reason.. if ford has a particular train heading in a direction, would make sense to me if they focus on those that are at the map lot planned for that train. @mdk77 maybe those rail builds around you needed to be done to make it on specific trains?
Yes very possible.

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there a website / location we can go to that describes the Mods ?
I don’t know of a website, but best bet would be forscan threads. The asbuilt file can be used to revert back to stock when tinkering in forscan. I’ve seen for other vehicles where people on the internet try to reverse engineer them by comparing files from different trims to identify what different modules are and what their settings mean. I haven’t specifically seen this for the bronco yet.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t know of a website, but best bet would be forscan threads. The asbuilt file can be used to revert back to stock when tinkering in forscan. I’ve seen for other vehicles where people on the internet try to reverse engineer them by comparing files from different trims to identify what different modules are and what their settings mean. I haven’t specifically seen this for the bronco yet.
I will say that I think I have more lines now with more values populated in those lines as I had before. Maybe this means they installed the remaining components? Who knows. I am grasping for anything lol.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will say that I think I have more lines now with more values populated in those lines as I had before. Maybe this means they installed the remaining components? Who knows. I am grasping for anything lol.
I downloaded my file a few days ago when I was In Production and compared to yesterday Built. AsBuilt file was exactly the same. That said, I also think mine had a lot less info when it originally populated on the 31st, but I didn’t download and save the file back then

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You guys.... my baby was just delivered. I'm in tears. Don't give up hope! 2 days ago my EDD moved to May and I was crushed. Today I'll be driving her home. It's coming y'all!! Don't trust the trackers!
IMG_5471.jpg
IMG_5469.jpg

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@mdk77 I think you have an identical build to me. If you want to download your asbuilt and DM it to me, i can try to compare it with mine to see how different it is

Sponsored

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone had their rig delivered without palsapp updating?

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm naming my Bronco "Chip Trucker" - I think those are both reasons why I'm still sitting there thawing.

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You guys.... my baby was just delivered. I'm in tears. Don't give up hope! 2 days ago my EDD moved to May and I was crushed. Today I'll be driving her home. It's coming y'all!! Don't trust the trackers!
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_5469
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_5469
How were you notified it was at your dealership ? Carrier Pigeon ?