Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 camaro ss
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Which rails did you get? Any plans for skids? I’d buy the arb yesterday if they were actually available.

I’m hoping GOAT fab delivers on their rails, but “soon” has been going on since November. I like the LiteBrite sliders but can’t justify the price given my expected usage.
Honestly I just bought factory rails until something viable catches my eye. I went a little all out on the audio side and the wife is over it lol
Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok Any chance you guys have a price on the Xpel Stealth Wrap? I've called a few places and I'm looking at around 7K on average.

I also told my dealer to leave as is, looking to have whichever place idecide on to do a full detail: Paint Correction, ceramic, and ppf.
You guys are all nuts! That’s a lot of paint chips I could get repaired for that kind of money! I could repaint the damn thing several times for that money!

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You guys are all nuts! That’s a lot of paint chips I could get repaired for that kind of money! I could repaint the damn thing several times for that money!
I feel the same way!

I love the idea of turning the area 51 to satin, but I'm not ready for that kind of money drop. It's more than 10% down payment lol

Sponsored

Terrynsd

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can someone help me out? I finally got the rail # from another member that looked it up with my vin and order # but now i'm not sure how to track it. I called the 800 number for NS Norfolk Southern because that was the only one that started with "TTGX" my # is TTGX254350 bound for San Diego.
Thanks

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone help me out? I finally got the rail # from another member that looked it up with my vin and order # but now i'm not sure how to track it. I called the 800 number for NS Norfolk Southern because that was the only one that started with "TTGX" my # is TTGX254350 bound for San Diego.
Thanks
Use this.

Alvin Olson said:
I am using CSX and have saved their number with extended keys to have a simple update process.

1-800-235-2352,,1,81814192#,707020#,##

The above line is based upon my railcar information of TTGX 707020

All I have to do is dial that saved # on speaker and mute and it will give me the update.

Terrynsd

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Use this.

Alvin Olson said:
I am using CSX and have saved their number with extended keys to have a simple update process.

1-800-235-2352,,1,81814192#,707020#,##

The above line is based upon my railcar information of TTGX 707020

All I have to do is dial that saved # on speaker and mute and it will give me the update.
super, thank you so much, it worked! my Bronco is in Bucklin Mo. only 1700 more miles to go haha

Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Closest I've gotten to a baby pic: đźš™
Bronco's Current Address: 🏔
The song that has been playing in my head since being put on 🏔:

tumblr_inline_oy58npz5lE1tvyhwt_540-vuipkv.gif

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my Husky liners and my OCD Matte 12” screen protector today. I’ll just put those aside for a bit I guess…
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group tumblr_inline_oy58npz5lE1tvyhwt_540-vuipkv
I’ve got some room in my uhaul storage locker next to my wheels and Bimini top you can use.
Sponsored