First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Did you order the tow package on yours? I believe we are close to each other in production.
I thought that may be the hold up on mine shipping but others on the mountain moved to built shipped with the tow.

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well- I compared the modules from an identical build (with the exception of my tow package and color) I was able to see which modules the one at the dealer had and what I am missing. We both have the same line items blank- IDENTICAL. The only difference is I am missing modules under the 791, 7C4, and 7C6 Addresses and the one at the dealer didn't show these as options on their page. Could it really be the Tow Package Holding this thing up?
[/QUOTE
Have not checked my mods page in a long time.

I wonder if every option is loaded and some will be blank j
I'm in the same boat as you. I spoke with my dealer on Friday and it shows an ETA of 5/20, the same as my tracker before it disappeared.
I thought that may be the hold up on mine shipping but others on the mountain moved to built shipped with the tow.
Keep in mind the spreadsheet is just a snapshot. There can be hundreds of builds between neighbors on the sheet

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I representative from Ford called me. regarding an email that I sent out a few weeks back. The representative was extremely nice to me over the phone. She was also talking to me regarding the vehicle being on chip hold only. She also mentioned to me that a lot of vehicles are getting pushed throughThe representative was extremely nice to me over the phone. She was also talking to me regarding the vehicle being on chip hold only. She also mentioned to me that a lot of vehicles are getting pushed through, there are soft top versus MIC. This goes back to what someone one had mentioned that their dealer got eight Broncos in and they are all soft top this actually makes sense I guess. So looks like the push is for soft top vehicles first I would guess they require less semiconductor chips? I just thought I share that information with everyone here don’t know if this will help or just make people ask more questions.
I can't imagine MIC needs more chips. Maybe they want to get the softies out of the weather first. . .

btw still no tear tag update for me. 🤬

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I representative from Ford called me. regarding an email that I sent out a few weeks back. The representative was extremely nice to me over the phone. She was also talking to me regarding the vehicle being on chip hold only. She also mentioned to me that a lot of vehicles are getting pushed throughThe representative was extremely nice to me over the phone. She was also talking to me regarding the vehicle being on chip hold only. She also mentioned to me that a lot of vehicles are getting pushed through, there are soft top versus MIC. This goes back to what someone one had mentioned that their dealer got eight Broncos in and they are all soft top this actually makes sense I guess. So looks like the push is for soft top vehicles first I would guess they require less semiconductor chips? I just thought I share that information with everyone here don’t know if this will help or just make people ask more questions.
Yep, The 4 door MICs' are still the "unicorns" . I've seen maybe 3 on the road

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't imagine MIC needs more chips. Maybe they want to get the softies out of the weather first. . .

btw still no tear tag update for me. 🤬
Agree, snow covered then baking in the sun not a good combo

Sponsored

Hollie

Outer Banks
First Name
Hollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m a 1/24 blend date and before my EDD disappeared it was 5/23. I emailed my dealer (in Alabama) and asked him if it was true that Ford will release the broncos on chip hold and will they be released to us and he said, “all I can say is this is true…”

I am curious which will come first… 5/23, or Ford shipping my bronco down with its missing chip/s?
Weather is getting beautiful… and I’m getting more impatient!!!!!

Rebbieleigh

Outer Banks
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a soft top 1/25 blend date that's iced. Granted I have tow and Aux, but I'm a mid OBX soft top that's waiting. I'm pretty sure I've seen mics come out.

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One more question what does DBAA stand for?
Basically 2 -Door, not fully completed. 4-Door is DAA. It changes to something else when all of the chips are in.