First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 srt Durango/2013 Jeep 4dr Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, did you get a pizza tracker update or an update from the dealership? also, have you checked your pizza track today to see if you had any updates?
Pizza tracker. Tracker has it in final prep. Dealer notified me it was on his lot. 10 miles from MAP. Out of town currently, picking it up when I return.
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
For giggles i decided to pull up the original email I got when my order was confirmed, the funny part is the all necessary parts are secured part. If thats the case how did they run out of modules for this group. Also, if modules are by the week and can’t use others then where did ours go?

Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it

Sponsored

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncorado

Base
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tear tag finally updated!! Have been DAA this whole time, blend 1/24, into production 1/26
Two weeks and a day later, I have a built email from Ford, as of this morning! Hopefully that is good news for all days of this week! (I am aware of the shipping hurdles that are still to come haha)
@JerseyGirl in TX

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
For giggles i decided to pull up the original email I got when my order was confirmed, the funny part is the all necessary parts are secured part. If thats the case how did they run out of modules for this group. Also, if modules are by the week and can’t use others then where did ours go?

Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it

Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco Big Bend™, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:

Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4D30103E-0421-4AE8-8652-86730466ED33.png
My order tracker has started showing this (previously said in production). Has this randomly happened to anyone else?
1/27 blend date, Ford pass app shows ‘activation pending’, Tear tags have been updated and mods have been populated for close to two months now.
Can you tag me on this order tracker app, please?

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally received "built" on the tracker on 4/2

Blend 1/24 and Production 1/26

How long after "built" are folks seeing the movement to "shipped" ?
We are going on ten days, that's that we are only 30mins away from MAP.
We had an edd date of 04/04/22 but now we have an edd of 04/05-11/22.
or it can just show up anytime, dealer said.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco Big Bend™, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:

Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
I can assure you, I am VERY unsatisfied.
Sponsored