Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 MX-5 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is anyone in here with “ In production” and On Hold for Micro chip status and who already passed their ETA? I’m trying to make sense of it all even though it’s not easy. My ETA moved from 2/7 to 5/4 but in tracker still shows in production!!
🙋‍♂️
Updated EDD was 4/30 and I’m still “in production.”
Sponsored

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ETA was, and still is, 5/5- 5/11 since January. That date has not changed, but I am still in Chip hold status which makes me think it is impossible that it will be here between those dates.

Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Emailed customer service on 5/2 and have not received a response so I sent an email to a different person today. Screw it at this point.

Hi Corri,

I had previously spoken to a Ford customer relations person in regards to my Bronco order in the beginning of March. I wanted to check to see if there is any sort of an update. The March email from Ford stated they would communicate with buyers as to what is going on with our order, unfortunately they did not tell the truth in that email. I'm reaching out because my Bronco delivery window is fast approaching (May 8th- May 15th) and there has been zero communication from Ford on what is going on. As I'm sure you know new Broncos are being made daily, while a ton of Bronco sit "waiting on chips."

While my wait has not been as long as some people, I do feel slighted by Ford for not providing any real info as to when I will receive my Bronco. I want to check with you to see if there is anything you can do in terms of my Bronco getting shipped sooner.

I appreciate your help in this matter and I thank you for your time,

Thanks,
Zachary

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So an update. We had torrential rain storms last night and the soft top did leak a bit. It was very minimal and the storms were gully washers but it did leak on the passenger side front floorboard, dripped from the window I think and there was a little bit of water on the tailgate interior.

Also while I was going through the purchase process yesterday I was asking the sales person just what the deal was with all the partial build Broncos sitting at the MAP for so long. She indicated that because of the chip shortage they would build a Bronco and move it to the holding area and then remove the chips and take them back to assembly and build another, then rinse and repeat. This seems to make sense and could be the reason why the modules early on were being populated for a short period of time. So if true this could explain a lot of what we have been seeing. Once they get modules she didn't have any insight as to how vehicles are chosen to be finished. At my dealership mine wasn't the only one to show up there was also 3 others so perhaps they are waiting for a group that are ready for a particular dealership/location before they ship.

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So an update. We had torrential rain storms last night and the soft top did leak a bit. It was very minimal and the storms were gully washers but it did leak on the passenger side front floorboard, dripped from the window I think and there was a little bit of water on the tailgate interior.

Also while I was going through the purchase process yesterday I was asking the sales person just what the deal was with all the partial build Broncos sitting at the MAP for so long. She indicated that because of the chip shortage they would build a Bronco and move it to the holding area and then remove the chips and take them back to assembly and build another, then rinse and repeat. This seems to make sense and could be the reason why the modules early on were being populated for a short period of time. So if true this could explain a lot of what we have been seeing. Once they get modules she didn't have any insight as to how vehicles are chosen to be finished. At my dealership mine wasn't the only one to show up there was also 3 others so perhaps they are waiting for a group that are ready for a particular dealership/location before they ship.
So is anyone out there scheduled to come to Atlanta, Ga by Rail between the dates of 5/16-5/22?

GABronco11

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Loredo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Good insight. Nice to know that the soft tops sitting at MAP may be sustaining damage from water intrusion every time it rains in Michigan... Henry would not be happy with what's going on.