BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s been one crazy week. I finally took delivery this Monday. Received at Shamaley Ford, and the process was so easy and fast. We went to figure out financing and as a surprise to the dealership and us, we saw the bronco get delivered. Got to drive her home that night and she was MUDDY! It also had 64 miles on the odometer. The inside was in perfect condition (w/ soft top). This has been a weird experience to say the least but worth it in the end. I sold my 4runner last August and there was no looking back. Rooting for everyone and still reading your updates daily.

Reserved 2020
Ordered 10/14
Blend 1/25
In production 1/26
Built 3/25
Shipped 4/26
Delivered 5/2

73F38633-7E8B-4A30-AE39-5B7BBCF3D1DF.jpeg
My exact build. Congrats!

Sponsored

Deleted member 29026

I'm happy for those who have been built and getting delivered, but it has been painful and aggravating to see. I can't sympathize with the delivery delays as you actually had your Bronco built, just as I'm sure a reservation holder who aren't scheduled can't sympathize with those of us on chip hold.

Some people on here are better people than I am. Shout out to JerseyGirl in TX for her genuine positivity and happiness for everyone who has received their Broncos. You deserved to be first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s been one crazy week. I finally took delivery this Monday. Received at Shamaley Ford, and the process was so easy and fast. We went to figure out financing and as a surprise to the dealership and us, we saw the bronco get delivered. Got to drive her home that night and she was MUDDY! It also had 64 miles on the odometer. The inside was in perfect condition (w/ soft top). This has been a weird experience to say the least but worth it in the end. I sold my 4runner last August and there was no looking back. Rooting for everyone and still reading your updates daily.

Reserved 2020
Ordered 10/14
Blend 1/25
In production 1/26
Built 3/25
Shipped 4/26
Delivered 5/2

Beautiful, I love it.

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm happy for those who have been built and getting delivered, but it has been painful and aggravating to see. I can't sympathize with the delivery delays as you actually had your Bronco built, just as I'm sure a reservation holder who aren't scheduled can't sympathize with those of us on chip hold.

Some people on here are better people than I am. Shout out to JerseyGirl in TX for her genuine positivity and happiness for everyone who has received their Broncos. You deserved to be first.
I can totally understand where you're coming from. It's a combination of anger/frustration wondering why someone else gets theirs and you don't, mixed with happiness for them and hopefulness that it actually is possible to get one. With a jealousy cherry on top 🍒

We're picking ours up today and the feeling I'm experiencing is excited mixed with disbelief mixed with guilt for getting mine sooner than some of you super long haulers on here. I'll take it happily but man there's no reason I should really be getting mine before you guys.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@JerseyGirl in TX Yes she is the best!
I have a feeling that she will see movement in the next two weeks.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well- Another week gone by and I'm still in production. Chip hold is lifted, but no other updates from Ford or the Dealer. Guess there's always next week. Y'all all have a great weekend.

I’m still on chip hold as of today even though my EDD is 5/5-5/11.
It is super exciting to see so many get their vehicles this week though - Keeps that slight glimmer alive at the end of the tunnel!!

Sponsored

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still on chip hold as of today even though my EDD is 5/5-5/11.
It is super exciting to see so many get their vehicles this week though - Keeps that slight glimmer alive at the end of the tunnel!!
I know mine will not make it by the ETA they gave me. It would have moved to built and shipped status this week. It takes weeks to get vehicles up here.

doublecheeserecords

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I chatted with ford and they informed me that im still sitting in the loading ramp in michigan, desipte having been "shipped" five days ago. I do have a rail car assigned so maybe that is a good thing? im so confused at this point.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update on mine.... just for info. 1/25 blend, built e-mail on 3/23... shipped to AZ on 4/14. Arrived at El Mirage AZ rail yard 4/28. My dealer is 6 miles from yard, not delivered yet, my EDD just got bumped a few more days 5/2 to 5/10 ( was 5/2 to 5/8?) anyway.... everyone knows by this point how random it is. Hope everyone gets their Truck soon.

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@JerseyGirl in TX Yes she is the best!
I have a feeling that she will see movement in the next two weeks.
I’ve been sending positive vibes her way for a while now. Let’s get all these Broncos to their new Stables!!!!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Reserved 2020
Ordered 10/14
Blend 1/25
In production 1/26
Built 3/25
Shipped 4/26
Delivered 5/2

Congratulations on your Bronco! What a great start to the weekend.
Sponsored