Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well looks like my issues now are not waiting for a chip or waiting for shipment. Looks like I’m going to have to have the bumper replaced take a look at the pictures that I’m providing with this. (The first two pictures are of what the back bumper should look like ) (the other two pictures are of the bumper with a large two finger gap)
I was told it will need to be replaced and they will issue me a rental car, when the part is in and can be repaired.
i don’t recall seeing anything on the check list about checking the bumpers.
E036CC9F-5DBE-4EC4-8AC6-BBE95974CD74.jpeg

53FC83E6-7A60-4BAD-82BF-B490FFC4A7B3.jpeg

405E2DCE-D258-4FA5-983E-166F0D3D5994.jpeg

F753D67F-97E1-437B-A473-FD7539CA927F.jpeg
My balance has a huge gap but I thought it was normal… is this how yours is?

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sponsored

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's pretty frustrating, my EDD is the 22nd and I haven't seen any movements.

Septemberrs

Outer Banks
First Name
April
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford just lost a customer…. Congrats to those who received their Bronco and god bless those waiting … I’ve decided to move on from this situation because I feel as a loyal ford customer I’m not being treated right! I won’t spend my hard working money on a company that doesn’t give a damn about its customers. My ETA was 5/10 after being produced since 1/13 and still in production!
Good luck to you all!
I feel t
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group image

I received a call from my dealership yesterday. At first I thought it might be good news, as my "EDD" was supposed to be coming up next week. Instead, I was told that the EDD had been pushed back indefinitely.
My dealership has been amazing, and has given me a long-term loaner, because I sold my vehicle on the expectation of a delivery months ago. We have had the loaner for a month, and they called to say they were extending the rental for another month, no questions asked. Amazing, but ultimately I hope they are not eating the cost for @Ford Motor Company!!
When I asked how far the EDD was pushed, the dealership sent me the info above--Similar to other people, things got pushed back in time to April, but my delivery date of May is MIA.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
My order number is C101 as well. I wonder why? My production date was 1/24. Still nothing. I've called and called. Before eda's were deleted it was 2/24, then may 5th, I called them and one lady said March 23rd, last week it was may 24th. And yesterday it was no eda available. I'm so frustrated and sick of ford's crap. This is my first ever ford. I've always been a Chevy girl, but wanted to try something new, but I will never buy another ford

Telliott0033

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lookie Lookie!!!! After just being told my EDD moved to June. Hope it really happens.
1/26 blend with 1/31 production. GO 1/26ers!!

Considering this is my exact build I think your mistaken and they gave my bronco to you? Lol this gives me some hope, 1/26 myself so happy to see some movement, zero updates on my end

GPBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Flex, 2015 FX4 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thought my week mates would like to see the busted rearend bronco on the beach this morning. So glad there’s been a little movement but it’s not over till all 1/24 is behind the wheel!

Busted rear-end or not, that's a beautiful girl!

Sponsored

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agree completely.
Agreed. I called Ford today and although the lady was nice on the phone, she basically said there is zero timeline for getting to the January builds completed. She said she fields phone calls all day long, and every January build she has spoken to is still on indefinite hold ….

Oddly enough, a few seem to squeak through, but the majority still sit idle… I know everybody says it is worth the wait, but the aggravation will not go away for me, I am actively looking to make a different purchase….

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had a quick text convo with my salesman. Still no movement and my EDD is May 28. He says he expects me to get a ship date by Thursday. Said that 3 Broncos are all due that day. I have a hard time believing it will happen.

Last edited:

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering this is my exact build I think your mistaken and they gave my bronco to you? Lol this gives me some hope, 1/26 myself so happy to see some movement, zero updates on my end
Haha. It is a good sign. I was worried there were some extra chips on mine that were in short supply. Hope yours comes soon.

Wildtrak0210

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just priced out a Rubicon with a MT that isn't much more fancy than my Badlands that is (fingers crossed) coming in soon, and it was almost $8k more. Jeep charges extra for EVERYTHING.
Be careful with the sky 1 touch roof they had a very similar design they tried on the Jeep Liberty huge disaster every single one I saw leaked and were a nightmare to repair just a mechanics thought

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Woke up to a built e-mail! Progress!

Out of the 'in production' frying pan and into the shipping fire!
The next phase begins! Congrats and here's to hoping you move along quickly!

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1:34 a.m.

I am currently considering a job move. I asked the universe on Thursday to give me a sign that I was making the right choice. I ended with, “Like maybe my Bronco getting built? lulz jk.”

My mother, as irritating as it is that her wisdom is always dead spot on, told me that it would be ready when I was truly ready to get it. Lo and behold, I am also about to finally be clear of all my debt.

And to top it off: it is also arriving during my birthday week.
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 95C414A6-534F-4972-86D0-60AAFC2008F3

szozdaml

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi All,
I saw someone in this group had their EDD jacked back to April. My dealer had the EDD May 11-17 and then when they rechecked for me yesterday it was back to April. Wondering if any of that got resolved or if it is still a mystery?
I am a July 2020, 2.3 Big Bend reservation, Blend 1/27, modules are showing live (with a few blanks in columns 2/3 the further I scroll), and the OrderTrack app had me on 'picked' for two days then back to 'on hold' with a convoy delivery. Im only like 3 hours from the Wayne, Plant. Sharing everyone's frustration.
Sponsored