Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado Crew Cab Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've heard the Convoy Shipments are taking a little more time to schedule. What as anyone's experience been with Rail? I'm Rail to Atlanta then convoy down to South Ga...
Iā€™m at 4wks by rail to Arkansas. Still no Bronco.
Sponsored

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got back from checking with my dealer on the status of our order. Itā€™s no longer on ā€œchip holdā€ and has been put into a ā€œstop saleā€ category.

The sales manager told me that this is likely related to a faulty part that was installed or something that needs additional programming after installation/replacement.

Heā€™s got another in the same status and doesnā€™t expect to see either of them ā€œanytime soonā€. He even mentioned that he was disappointed and canā€™t make sense of how Ford is handing communication with dealerships as well as order holders.
I know. Drink up. šŸ„ƒ

They also took delivery of a loaded 4 door hardtop Wildtrak this morning with blend date in mid April. Yes. Built and shipped within the past 5 weeks while ours rots on ShitShow Mountain since January.

Ford, you ABSOLUTELY suck.

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can you provide her email address?
After a week I got the same response::

Upon inquiring with my contacts at the plant I was advised that when going through the final quality testing something did not pass.

I was not given specifics, just that something did not pass quality testing so the vehicle is being worked on as we do not release vehicles until all quality and safety testing is completed without concern.

I do hope that you will continue to have patience while this is being taken care of. We want to make sure that your vehicle meets YOUR high expectations (as well as Ford Motor Company's highest expectations) for both the quality and safety of your Bronco.

The new release date is showing as July 23rd. However, it is possible that everything will be cleared up sooner than that. The plant schedules longer than normally needed for situations like this so that they have plenty of time and do not rush the completion of the vehicle and final quality and safety testing.

I would be more than happy to check in on the status of the vehicle until it is released if you would like to send me an email every other week. I do my best to respond within 24 to 48 business hours.

Kind Regards,

Ford Motor Company Ā®

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7 weeks built! How are we celebrating ladies and gentlemen?
I celebrated my 11 weeks built by calling Karen and reading her the list of all the 5/2 people who are Convoy and also in Pennsylvania, who ALREADY have their Bronco delivered or at least shipped. Obviously she told me understands my frustration and her and her team are prioritizing my shipping but they don't know or can't do anything further. I said if you understood my frustration, you'd ship my Bronco and make the 5/2 people wait a little bit.

I then called Jack Cooper to see what they say/can do... dead end there too... they said their system only shows them what I see when I go to PalsApp.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jose_fd_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I gave up on waiting and found a White OBX, 2.7, SAS, Lux, leather with a soft top. The sad part about this whole situation for me is this will most likely be my last @Ford due to all the fuckery. Will post pic when I pick it up on Monday.

Last edited:

maade48

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I just called and my EDD is now July 23-29th šŸ™„

BrncogrlTx

Base
First Name
Jana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape platinum
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp, Iā€™m out too! Pushed back to Aug 7, in prod since 1/27, 1/24 blend. Good luck to everyone, I bought this beautiful girl today with no strings attached, no market adjustment and Iā€™m in love. Adios friends and a big ol finger to Ford, they lost a lifelong customer āœŒšŸ»

411093A7-F0D9-4C49-8540-9367A804F94E.jpeg

46257A31-62CC-456F-B065-A838FCD14BAA.jpeg

36D8B714-8EFF-483A-A4F4-EA5290523C31.jpeg

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welp, Iā€™m out too! Pushed back to Aug 7, in prod since 1/27, 1/24 blend. Good luck to everyone, I bought this beautiful girl today with no strings attached, no market adjustment and Iā€™m in love. Adios friends and a big ol finger to Ford, they lost a lifelong customer āœŒšŸ»

Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 36D8B714-8EFF-483A-A4F4-EA5290523C31

Canā€™t say I blame ya. So horrible what is going on. That is a nice looking ride!

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am so sorry and frustrated to see it come to this for you (and others), but I also totally understand it. That is an absolutely killer replacement, though. Congratulations!!

Sponsored

doubleds

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I hate to say it but Iā€™m out. New delivery date is end of August. Iā€™ve only owned Fords since I could drive. Ford motor company has lost a life long customer. All it would have taken is an email to tell me whatā€™s going on but that it too difficult. Not that I purchasing a new car every 3 years means anything to them but it meant something to me. I guess that is where I went wrong. Have fun guys, enjoy your Broncoā€™s. I wish all of you luck getting them. Sorry for the negativity but I reserved, ordered, reordered, and waited. It has killed the excitement for me.

MNWaxedYeti

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, take with 100000 grains of salt:
I called this morning and Ford said "Micro chip hold at plant"
Dealer texted me a few hours later that it went to "Pending Update" (he sent a screenshot)
Called Ford back and they still have "Micro Chip Hold at Plant", but Dealer systems update quicker than what they have access to a lot of the time (according to the CSR)

So then I asked:
"What does Pending Update mean?"

Response
"It means that you currently do not have an ETA"

Asked:
"So if I am showing Pending Update, does that mean I am no longer Micro Chip Hold at Plant?"

Response
"Yes, Pending Update shows up in the same spot the Micro Chip Hold shows up, so you are either one or the other."

The switch to "Pending Update" is the FIRST change in status since we got the initial 90 day push, not counting the April EDD that got populated last Friday.

So we'll see if something happens this week...
Super confusing and frustrating to say the least. I emailed the dealership yesterday and My dealer says it's still on a microchip hold...but not before emailing another dealer. He says "Looks like last update has late July build. They are starting to build these at a quicker pace, so I'm hopeful we see it before then." So, apparently he doesn't know it's been built and sitting since the beginning of February." Geez!
Sponsored