First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
for those who have received recently, when did you get the picture from ford on the assembly line?
mine came in Monday, I took delivery Tuesday - but didnt get a assembly line picture.
Sponsored

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maade48

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

for those who have received recently, when did you get the picture from ford on the assembly line?
mine came in Monday, I took delivery Tuesday - but didnt get a assembly line picture.
Yeah I took delivery on 6/24 and still have not received my baby pic yet.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes the vehicle is drivable can’t open the door and more of a cosmetic look than anything else honestly but things happen and I’m glad no one got hurt, even though this sucks big time just makes me more aware of my surroundings even more. especially with these young ones in their cell phones 📱 (

Just take the doors off!! 😅 glad everyone is ok but what a bummer!!

Sponsored

Deehubbs

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
She finally arrived at the dealer today! But as we've all come to expect by now, the windshield recall is a stop sale order. Its scheduled to have the recall repaired on Tuesday. Hoping they can get the windshield fixed and keep it in one piece because of course it's a backordered part. So for those that are worried that the recall will cause further delays at MAP rest assured, you will eventually get delivered and instead get to be delayed at the dealership too lol

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, when I initially went into production, I bought a number of add-ons (LEDs pods for the bumpers, safari bar, console safe, front plate relocation bracket). Spent around $1k. Once it went into microchip hold, I stopped buying any extras. I figured why buy stuff that I may end up never getting to use and also not be able to return.

After I got the built email, I caved. I bought grab handles. Now I'm 14 days since my update to built status and still waiting for shipment. I feel like I tempted fate and will be waiting another five months again before they tell me it's shipped.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been built for over two weeks and not shipped yet. I hope you’re right but if Ford didn’t allow the dealerships to install our missing modules, why would they let them install the windshields for a safety recall? Honestly nothing would surprise me at this point.
I think the shipping comes down to when they can fit you in. I was a 1/25 blend, got my built notice 3/23 and didnt ship until 4/15. I found people in a later build week thread with the same Rail car Number as mine heading west.

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍹cheer’s

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, when I initially went into production, I bought a number of add-ons (LEDs pods for the bumpers, safari bar, console safe, front plate relocation bracket). Spent around $1k. Once it went into microchip hold, I stopped buying any extras. I figured why buy stuff that I may end up never getting to use and also not be able to return.

After I got the built email, I caved. I bought grab handles. Now I'm 14 days since my update to built status and still waiting for shipment. I feel like I tempted fate and will be waiting another five months again before they tell me it's shipped.

Exactly the same for me. I have a whole corner of a spare bedroom with boxes of stuff I got in January. IOU ticket for some Mickey Thompson Baja Boss tires, safari bar, lights, all kinds of silly stuff.

Now three weeks waiting for delivery.... Trying not to order new wheels and make the same mistake again.

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly the same for me. I have a whole corner of a spare bedroom with boxes of stuff I got in January. IOU ticket for some Mickey Thompson Baja Boss tires, safari bar, lights, all kinds of silly stuff.

Now three weeks waiting for delivery.... Trying not to order new wheels and make the same mistake again.
I ordered a Bestop TrekTop with the Fastback slant (looks badass IMO) and it's occupying the entryway of my house haha. Hoping my fiance doesn't kill me before the Bronco FINALLY shows up. Come on, @Ford Motor Company , don't facilitate a murder! :p

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

From what I've been reading in shipping and delivery threads yours should be home soon.
At least you only bought grab handles. I almost bought rims and tires a couple of times in the past six months. Glad I didn't.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my sales guy is useless lol. earlier in the week he called me to tell me i was built. duh haha! he told me to head down there friday before 6 to get with the parts guy, give him my front license plate bracket for them to put on during PDI and set up what tint i wanted, etc.... so i leave work early, bring my bracket, and turns out the parts guy left early. i see my sales guy and he said not to leave the bracket there so they don't lose it. wtf lol. i bring up the windshield recall - he says they haven't gotten notice of it yet. i said yes, you did. it's in the system. he said okay well then we will have to wait for the solution/remedy from ford. i said yes, that's in the system, too. he said okay, we'll deal with it when it gets here. i asked what happens if the windshield cracks and they are on backorder - shouldn't you order one now just in case and i'm sure you'll need it anyway for the recall.. he didn't go for it. i thought i'd have some more info for you guys about it after talking with them but nope.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my sales guy is useless lol. earlier in the week he called me to tell me i was built. duh haha! he told me to head down there friday before 6 to get with the parts guy, give him my front license plate bracket for them to put on during PDI and set up what tint i wanted, etc.... so i leave work early, bring my bracket, and turns out the parts guy left early. i see my sales guy and he said not to leave the bracket there so they don't lose it. wtf lol. i bring up the windshield recall - he says they haven't gotten notice of it yet. i said yes, you did. it's in the system. he said okay well then we will have to wait for the solution/remedy from ford. i said yes, that's in the system, too. he said okay, we'll deal with it when it gets here. i asked what happens if the windshield cracks and they are on backorder - shouldn't you order one now just in case and i'm sure you'll need it anyway for the recall.. he didn't go for it. i thought i'd have some more info for you guys about it after talking with them but nope.
Damn that blows. I noticed I'm on the recall too but I'll just be waiting til shit settles down a bit lol.

Who's your salesperson? I've been running no front plate with great luck so far, 7k miles of it 🤣... Went through a Border Patrol checkpoint the other day and the agent just had this list of questions about the Bronco, zero questions about our citizenship lol.

Man I hope you'll be driving yours soon.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a Bestop TrekTop with the Fastback slant (looks badass IMO) and it's occupying the entryway of my house haha. Hoping my fiance doesn't kill me before the Bronco FINALLY shows up. Come on, @Ford Motor Company , don't facilitate a murder! :p
Unfortunately Rd1103 @Ford Motor Company probably has already sent your fiance a body bag, rubber gloves, plastic sheeting and bleach to clean up after using the lethal weapon of her preference. To make things worse they certainly sent these things to her in a truckload of Broncos that were ordered in March built in the last two weeks with all the chips and other parts our's have been waiting for the last SIX MONTHS!

BTW... I totally feel your pain. My fiance told me if I complained about the Bronco to her again I had to go buy a Tacoma or find a different woman. If it weren't for our vacations the last couple months I would have gone and got the Tacoma. @Ford Motor Company has really let us down. They should be embarrassed. Still can't believe I had to see a truckload of Broncos shipped to my dealership Thursday that were built in the last two weeks while they left mine that was first "built" on 1/18 and now 6/14 sitting in the parking lot. @Ford Motor Company YOU CAN DO BETTER!!!
Sponsored