First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So this is the first time the order tracker isn't working. Is it down for maintenance?

The backdoor tracker isn't working either, just the pizza tracker.
Order Tracker isn't working for me either. I haven't seen the pizza tracker working in weeks. Back door always works for me, but never updates.
Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To everyone who has picked up their bronco . When it was shipped to your dealer . How long did it take ? I'm curious .
Shipped via rail: Mar. 24th with ETA of 4/13-4/19
(on the 6th, my dealer was able to tell me the Bronco was at our local rail yard in Portland, OR over 2,300 miles from Wayne, MI)
Arrived at dealer/picked up: April 14th

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm with you. Blend 1/20, in production since then, and nothing on an EDD at all since the May date disappeared. Dealer is great but can't get any info either, so I truly have zero idea if/when I'll ever get mine.
I hope they release yours from Ice Mountain soon, too! It's frustrating not having clear communication about our orders sitting in purgatory.

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After almost a month of being built, my dealer called and told me my bronco has been shipped as of this morning and I should be able to pick it up Wednesday. Hopefully this nightmare is coming to a close this week.
They are expecting to have it within 2 days of being shipped? That would be awesome and I’m rooting you, but it seems fast to me….unless I’m misunderstanding your timeline.

5DayBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q60S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I was literally about to ask with all the great activity happening on here if I was the only one who has had ZERO activity. Still just stuck in production with no emails and no changes in the trackers for forever. 1/20 Blend

Sponsored

GABronco11

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Loredo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know what "received" means? I contacted the dealer today and he said the disposition was updated to "received" but it's not at the dealership and he couldn't tell me what it meant. Is it equivalent to "shipped" in the tracker? I haven't been able to get the tracker to load for several weeks, so I can't tell what it says there.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, all of the activity over the past couple of weeks has been in shipping and deliveries. Happy for you guys, but it appears that no one 'In Production' has received a 'Built' status in that time.
wow i thought that i hadn't seen too many "builts" recently but none at all on here really shows how sad a situation it really is. that's crazy

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm so stoked for you to get yours!

Sadly, your estimated delivery date just reinforces that mine is pretty unrealistic at this point. It's getting harder to live vicariously through everyone else while I've seen no movement and the number on the order tracker of units similar to mine just keeps going up and up.
Gonna try not to log in too much or check my trackers as often as it's not doing great things for my mental state right now and I'd rather this weren't affecting me.
I hate this for you guys. Some of us are worried about shipping times and others in our group are still trying to get built with no rhyme or reason as to why. We’re pulling for you all and need to do a better job of considering those that are in a less fortunate position in the process.
Here’s to hoping all of you still in production get to the next step soon.

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hate this for you guys. Some of us are worried about shipping times and others in our group are still trying to get built with no rhyme or reason as to why. We’re pulling for you all and need to do a better job of considering those that are in a less fortunate position in the process.
Here’s to hoping all of you still in production get to the next step soon.
Thank you for your words of encouragement. Some pro-active communication directly from Ford, regardless of the "bad new" status, would engender a lot more goodwill than whatever this *gestures widely at Build group 1/17* process has been.

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any delay is still a problem. My tear sheet changed to four digits last week, but no other movement or changes. I guess any little thing helps- although it is a bit like the good looking girl in school remembering your name- once.

Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any delay is still a problem. My tear sheet changed to four digits last week, but no other movement or changes. I guess any little thing helps- although it is a bit like the good looking girl in school remembering your name- once.
I hear what you guys are saying about emotions playing into this. I had incredibly strong/high emotions the day I heard it shipped (64 days after blend). Terrible/low emotions when I heard it was at my local train depot with a new, unexplainable "Plant - Hold" on it (thinking it might be some not-yet-repairable safety recall like the guys "receiving" Mavericks with towing right now - dealers cannot release them and no fix in sight). Then actually kinda flat (business like?) emotions when it actually arrived knowing I needed to be clear headed with the inspection sheet, bringing my checkbook and entering into a financing contract.

I don't know any other way to help you guys. I don't work for Ford or a dealership. But I've just made it through this crazy tunnel which took 639 days in my case, which I know seems short while you're still counting..

My only advice is to stay positive and be ready.

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah while there's quite a few of us now that are buzzing because we're at some stage of being delivered, we're all still 100% behind those of us who are still on the dumb Ice Mountain. We may be escaping, but we're always here to commiserate with those still behind! Love yall, and you'll have yours before you know it!

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Huh. Well I'll take that as encouraging, maybe I won't need to check the trackers multiple times each day. Maybe it'll just show up. 🤞
Mine flipped over to dispatch shortly after I replied earlier. I'm driving by the dealer this evening to see if I can get a sneak peak of the ol bronco

lowinfobdiamondguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My only advice is to stay positive and be ready.
Well there are at least some humorous aspects to my situation. I'm selling my current truck to a buddy who recently left his construction job, which had included a company truck. So he's been driving his grandmother's beat up ancient Camry while he waits for my Bronco to get here. I at least get to give him a hard time while I wait...

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are expecting to have it within 2 days of being shipped? That would be awesome and I’m rooting you, but it seems fast to me….unless I’m misunderstanding your timeline.
It's a 7 hour drive down 65 via convoy. It'll arrive at the dealer tonight or in the morning and they said they'll have it looked over by tomorrow evening or Wednesday morning. My dealer goes through a lot of inventory so they get a load of vehicles ship every Monday and every Friday I believe. My biggest issue has just been getting to shipped status. I just hope everything else goes smooth. Certainly glad I don't have to wait for rail like most.
Sponsored