BroncoRox

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our Bronco came in today. We are going in on Friday to complete the deal, but got a sneak peek this evening. It took 17 days from the time I reached built status until it showed up. Im hoping many more of my fellow ice mountain detainees get a similar quick turnaround.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1AE983B0-AC0A-466A-B0A3-FF9FFE6CC59A
Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just chatted with a Ford rep and was told it's in a railyard on a "Plant Hold". Still not sure what means. It's so close, yet so far.
Mine did that too, bummed me out thinking the worst, but didn't slow it down any. So, just try to ignore that!

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day 9
Rations are getting low. Unless we find a Whataburger® soon I fear the journey will end in despair. Departed Texas earlier today and headed westbound and down.

roadtrip 4_19.jpg

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Medford Ford. CSX says twin oaks PA. Dealer hasn’t responded yet with any info. Last contact with them was me tellining them it shipped. They said to expect it late April. Last delivery window from Ford was April 15-22. Still waiting
Ah that’s where my dad bought his ‘98 Ranger which eventually became my first vehicle. We grew up in Marlton.

You’re almost there! Pics when you pic up!

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this crazy ass wait is over for me now. Took delivery today around 1:30pm. She’s hot but jury is out on her personality @Osky305 LOL

No funny business from my dealer and since I lined up outside financing I was only there for 45 minutes max. I also got one of the cool bronco backpacks which totally made up for waiting 645 days……. LOL jk.

Tips:
  • Get any price protection details worked out before you show up, it could take time and add unnecessary frustration. Call the ford number to get your specific certificate number first.
  • Ask for the backpack if you want it - it's cool!
  • Hang in there!
    • LOLOLOLOL just kidding y'all. I had to do it: that phrase and "it's worth the wait" are both so freaking played out. We shouldn't have to sit through this kind of a wait without meaningful updates (almost 1 yr from when Ford was going to give us estimated delivery dates initially now....), but keep your eye on the prize. When you catch the keys from your salesman you will roll your eyes at the B/S wait and smile.
Obligatory pics (my sweet mom drove me up to Sherman, TX from Austin to pick it up).
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group F62226FF-9D23-4084-9BFE-3473E2F94DC8
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 25B4E328-E330-4154-B7E7-6366560C28C2
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 736226FD-423C-4096-9836-300285DC8711

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Y’all I have the stupidest question, when they tint our windows on our soft top… do they tint the plastic looking windows? Is the back window plastic? When we get the hardtop do we take it back and get those windows tinted? 🤣
My hardtop came with a privacy tint.

courtneyogden

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great news!

I suppose mine could just turn up too, but I don’t have that kind of luck.

My luck is more of the kind of luck where my Bronco is in the back corner, against the fence, and getting hidden by kudzu growing over it. The kind of luck where there’s no chance the For JV team of second tier interns will ever find it.
That’s usually my kinda luck! So I was honestly surprised that it actually showed up within the EDD range! 🤞🏼 For you!

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well this crazy ass wait is over for me now. Took delivery today around 1:30pm. She’s hot but jury is out on her personality @Osky305 LOL

No funny business from my dealer and since I lined up outside financing I was only there for 45 minutes max. I also got one of the cool bronco backpacks which totally made up for waiting 645 days……. LOL jk.

Tips:
  • Get any price protection details worked out before you show up, it could take time and add unnecessary frustration. Call the ford number to get your specific certificate number first.
  • Ask for the backpack if you want it - it's cool!
  • Hang in there!
    • LOLOLOLOL just kidding y'all. I had to do it: that phrase and "it's worth the wait" are both so freaking played out. We shouldn't have to sit through this kind of a wait without meaningful updates (almost 1 yr from when Ford was going to give us estimated delivery dates initially now....), but keep your eye on the prize. When you catch the keys from your salesman you will roll your eyes at the B/S wait and smile.
Obligatory pics (my sweet mom drove me up to Sherman, TX from Austin to pick it up).
She's beautiful bro .. oh yeah the bronco looks nice as well. When you found out they shipped it to arriving at the dealer . How long did it take ?

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Hang in there!
I think this is exactly how I'll feel tomorrow. Thank you for not subjecting us to "WORTH THA WAITTT"

Enjoy your new ride!

rms333

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called the 1-800 number today and got someone who was less than helpful. I have a first-night reservation and have been "in production" on chip hold since 1-19-22. I was not offered the $100 card and when I asked about it I was told I didn't qualify for it. When I asked why I didn't qualify she told me she couldn't tell me what scenarios qualify a person for a card because I could basically just call back and tell a story that would qualify. This experience left me with a much more negative view toward Ford than I had before placing the call.
I was able to get the $100 through Twitter DMs if that’s an option for you to try. I’m sorry they told you that! I don’t blame you for having an even worse view of Ford after that..

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You should have given the back bumper a lil slap to make sure she is nice and sturdy
If it wasn’t parked at a church with witnesses I might have.
Sponsored