First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda 3 w/170k miles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Regular lurker here. Like most of you, I didnā€™t think Iā€™d ever see a built status, but I got the email last night.

7/15/20 reservation
1/19/22 blend
5/30/22 built, awaiting shipment

Itā€™s supposed to be delivered between 6/28 and 7/4. Iā€™ll believe it when itā€™s in my garage.

My daily driver is a 2007 Mazda 3 with 170k miles on it that needs over $1000 in new tires and repairs. I was considering going forward with them but I think Iā€™ll be able to limp along in it for another month or two.

Hereā€™s hoping they really do make another push to clear out some chip hold Broncos this quarter and everyone sees some movement soon.
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, my 2dr Race Red Wildtrak was delivered to my dealership from Ice Mountain on 29 Apr. It is everything I had hoped it would beā€¦..with a good sturdy bumper, however the steel BL bumper would have been more sturdy and hold up to repeated slapping better.
I had a 4dr BB soft top that I was debating keeping as the wife preferred driving it rather than the 2021 Ranger. But, one needed to go and it definitely wasnā€™t going to be the WT that we waited nearly 2 years for.
While picking up accessories (part of the $1k customer satisfaction money) we noticed a 2022 Velocity Blue Rocky Ridge built XLT/FX4 Rangerā€¦..and the rest is history. Traded the BB and 21 Ranger in on it, and we love it almost as much as the 2dr WT. With the Rocky Ridge pkg, it came with a 6ā€ suspension lift, Rocky Ridge Custom wheels, BFG KO2 33.5ā€ tires, body colored wheel flares, nerf bar slider steps, spray in bed liner, ceramic black exhaust tip, blacked out ford emblems, custom black leather Rocky Ridge seats, a tune, and speedometer calibration to accommodate the bigger tires.
I think itā€™s beautiful, and if I didnā€™t have a Bronco it would be a nice consolation. It came in at the same price as my fully loaded WT. If youā€™re still waitingā€¦..Iā€™m just saying.
56769C30-10DC-4A72-8B31-B421BA91567D.jpeg
41DCED09-F9EE-4D61-9858-C2583969F9C2.jpeg
F1EE4484-135A-4610-9754-611D9CCB4BD6.jpeg
This was my go-to had my WT not made it by my cutoff!!! Beautiful!!!

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone has a recent Built or Delivered status change and wants to contribute to the spreadsheet, please head there soon to make your updates. I'll add another snapshot to the Progression graph tomorrow.

Seems like participation has slowed, because the graph is starting to flatten out. I'm guessing there's been some attrition in this thread from people losing interest or walking away from their orders. I know I haven't been coming here nearly as much anymore.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys this long weekend with friends and family. Be safe. And reflect on how lucky we are to be able to freely gather here and express ourselves in this online community. It's easy to take for granted.
I'm still coming here - but I haven't been notified of a new EDD since it was originally blended in Jan, built in Feb, and scheduled for delivery in March. Then the chip fun started, they removed the EDD, and it's been radio silence. I called Big Ford a couple weeks ago and they were worthless... I have nothing I can add to the spreadsheet unfortunately... but I wish to God I did. I just want my Fucking Bronco...

CarlyB

Big Bend
First Name
Carly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got a built email this morning. Iā€™ve updated the spreadsheet. Estimated delivery is between June 15-21.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i think i'm never going to be "built". mine is going to be like a barn find- 20 years from now someone will move away a bunch of ice and dirt to reveal a red 2022 bronco that was never shipped. Ford will tell me to hang in there because it's worth the wait and i'll buy it on bring a trailer and finally get my dirt mountain find home.

Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, it's inevitable. I purchased a 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Monday.

Today the Order Track app changed to awaiting shipment. If true, there's a chance I get the Bronco near the 7/26 EDD.

Plan right now is to take delivery of the Bronco too and hold them both for a month and see what I gravitate to. I do really like the Jeep and all the lux touches in it.

I figure the amount I'll lose on the sale of either of them (or making a slight profit on the Bronco) wouldn't be worse than paying ADM on one of the vehicles.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford and lil Jimmy just tweeted . Go get their ass and let them know January broncos are still on chip hold and we are already half way in the year

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please where did the chart go for this week. It was on page oneā€¦. Is no longer.

Sponsored

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i think i'm never going to be "built". mine is going to be like a barn find- 20 years from now someone will move away a bunch of ice and dirt to reveal a red 2022 bronco that was never shipped. Ford will tell me to hang in there because it's worth the wait and i'll buy it on bring a trailer and finally get my dirt mountain find home.
I feel the same way. Happy to see others getting built emails over the past few days. Trying to stay hopeful that I too will get this magical built email. I've all but given up on contacting the dealer and Ford's customer service looking for updates.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel the same way. Happy to see others getting built emails over the past few days. Trying to stay hopeful that I too will get this magical built email. I've all but given up on contacting the dealer and Ford's customer service looking for updates.
Me too- Iā€™ve just about stopped checking I really think itā€™s not going to happen for some of us at this time. There are definitely going to be people, likely me, who will not get theirs by august and thatā€™s ridiculous.

Last edited:

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me too- Iā€™ve just about stopped checking I really think itā€™s not going to happen for some of us at this time. There are definitely going to be people, likely me, who will not get theirs by august and thatā€™s ridiculous.
Nah that's wishful thinking that it will arrive August . I expect around the last week of July we will get a new ETA and be told November šŸ˜¹ by then the people who ordered the 2023 broncos will already be out and we will be waiting for a year old truck šŸ¤£

clown-crying (3).gif

CarlyB

Big Bend
First Name
Carly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs