Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That looks like a ton of fun! Beautiful country.

Is your rig free of redneck pinstripes? I dread the day I get some.
I try to stay away from things that can cause pinstripes - but ive had no choice but to brush up against a few bushes/small shrubbery a few times. I cringed. Fortunately, nothing yet, trying to avoid it, lol.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So tell me yes or no. This isn't my idea, I seen the idea on FB and thought well I can make it "better" and probably cheaper than they do. Theirs is made of acrylic and mine is aluminum. The 1st picture is from FB and the other one is a couple of things I mocked up real quick. I am going to print one this weekend for myself and see how it looks.

289413034_10159866761100610_2493098768097078295_n.jpg

Capture.PNG
Yes, I like the kicking Bronco.... would totally want this

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got one of the lil aluminum plaques from @daddycreswell . I love it, it's so cute and is a nice little interior nod to how special this particular bronco build is :D

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220915_182326647

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing to add, just posting here to keep the thread alive. :)

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6500 miles and finally got my first rock chip on the windshield :D headed to safelite this afternoon to have them fill it. trying to think of any other updates.... got Covid... had virtually no symptoms... worst part of covid was that AC broke when it was about 103 that weak so I was quarantined in a room that i measured at 110 degrees. and replacing the furnace cost me $8500 :D no upgrades for me anytime soon lol

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice to hear from you! Got the Rokblokz front flaps, really the only option for non-Sas with sidesteps.

Finally, our much dreamed of trip to the desert! Going down to Lone Pine for the Western Film Festival, then out to the Mojave. Was going to be Death Valley, but much of that is closed due to flash floods and waterfall (!) damage. Steamboat is chomping at the bit!

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice to hear from you! Got the Rokblokz front flaps, really the only option for non-Sas with sidesteps.

Finally, our much dreamed of trip to the desert! Going down to Lone Pine for the Western Film Festival, then out to the Mojave. Was going to be Death Valley, but much of that is closed due to flash floods and waterfall (!) damage. Steamboat is chomping at the bit!
Don't forget to go roam around Alabama Hills while you are in Lone Pine. if you are riding the 395 down, Copper Top in Big Pine is great for BBQ. Schats is a staple in Bishop which you probably know already for bread.

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't forget to go roam around Alabama Hills while you are in Lone Pine. if you are riding the 395 down, Copper Top in Big Pine is great for BBQ. Schats is a staple in Bishop which you probably know already for bread.
Thanks for the tips! I will be riding through the Alabama Hills on horseback with the McGee Creek Pack station, to places in the rocks where the old Westerns were shot. Will check out Copper Top--hubby is a big BBQ fan. Our favorite is Seasons in Lone Pine for dinner and the Alabama Hills Cafe for a humongous down home breakfast.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the tips! I will be riding through the Alabama Hills on horseback with the McGee Creek Pack station, to places in the rocks where the old Westerns were shot. Will check out Copper Top--hubby is a big BBQ fan. Our favorite is Seasons in Lone Pine for dinner and the Alabama Hills Cafe for a humongous down home breakfast.
I like their tri tip a lot. usually i prefer brisket over trip tip but i think their tri tip is one of my favorites on the west coast. My wife like their ribs. I'll get my fill in december when we go up to mammoth :)

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6500 miles and finally got my first rock chip on the windshield :D headed to safelite this afternoon to have them fill it. trying to think of any other updates.... got Covid... had virtually no symptoms... worst part of covid was that AC broke when it was about 103 that weak so I was quarantined in a room that i measured at 110 degrees. and replacing the furnace cost me $8500 :D no upgrades for me anytime soon lol
Got my first chip In the windshield as well. Itā€˜s a bad one actually, I have to get the windshield replaced. But thatā€˜s nothing compared to replacing AC, or having to endure triple digit temps with covid. Thatā€™s tough.

It happened at night on the interstate and I was at least 4 car lengths behind the car in front of me and no one else around. Hit so hard it made me jump, never saw it coming! Interestingly it didnā€™t crack until I ran it through the car wash 4 days later to get the beach off of it.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my first chip In the windshield as well. Itā€˜s a bad one actually, I have to get the windshield replaced. But thatā€˜s nothing compared to replacing AC, or having to endure triple digit temps with covid. Thatā€™s tough.

It happened at night on the interstate and I was at least 4 car lengths behind the car in front of me and no one else around. Hit so hard it made me jump, never saw it coming! Interestingly it didnā€™t crack until I ran it through the car wash 4 days later to get the beach off of it.
lol yea water + small chip will cause that crack to expand. safelite did a pretty good job but if it still cracks then i just have to pay the rest of my deductible through my insurance which is another 35 plus tax to have the entire windshield replaced.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't done anything to the, kind of like the stock. I did make me a sign for the garage this evening.
Screenshot_20221002_191517.jpg
Sponsored