Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are you sure? I lease 90% of the time but I just received a lease quote on my $57k Badlands and the best rate was with Ally and it was $930/month for 47 months w/ 12k miles/year, $1k down. Um, thats a big no from me. Insane actually. Especially when I can finance at 1.82% over 72 months.
@toolfan26 where were you quoted 1.82%?
Sponsored

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On a slightly side note:
I have now booked my Off Rodeo visit with my wife in Austin, TX on Saturday 12 Feb 2022.
We will be staying at the nearby Resort for the weekend as it is Valentines weekend I am told.

We should have the new bronco by then, and it will make a good initial road trip.
I booked for Feb 19th in Austin. Prez day weekend

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I booked for Feb 19th in Austin. Prez day weekend
Nice, I figured so long as we were going to be at a resort we would make a weekend of it.
Valentine Weekend at that.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Duke.Roughneck

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is anyone's pizza tracker working? Mine has been down all day. Put in order number and VIN, and the page just reloads.

Allegedly

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Pace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To anyone, specifically chicago to madison peeps. I know there are a ton of posts that have addressed the issue of ford not updating the trackers. Ours has been “in production” since 12/20 with a build date of 1/5 (per our dealer). Only changes have been a couple of brief looks at our window sticker that showed blend date of 1/7 and a tracker now says “in production 1/7” with est delivery day 1/22. I asked my dealer and they see nothing else. I called ford and all they could see is that it is built and est delivery of 1/22 with no reason why it is still sitting there. We are convoy not rail. We live in northern ill and bought from a Janesville wisconsin dealer. Per the spreadsheet, there are a few in our area that have close build dates to ours and are convoy. Have you had any updates or word on what the hold up is? Anyone know how many vehicles fit on a convoy truck? I am assuming they fill the truck before it leaves the plant.
Still sitting there? Hold up? With a 1/7 blend, it was probably just finished 2 days ago. It has to wait to be picked up. Patience man.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is anyone's pizza tracker working? Mine has been down all day. Put in order number and VIN, and the page just reloads.
Mine has been on a long streak of working for me, but I'm sure it'll go down again soon enough.

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys, not to be the bearer of bad news, but we might have more issues with these truck deliveries.
My uncle is a conductor for one of the railroad companies, he just text our family group chat that the National Railroad Union just approved of a strike and the union will now be taking votes until midnight tonight.

On one side, I hope they exercise their power to retain their benefits- the companies are trying to cut their benefits, holidays, sick days, and PTO.

On the other side, my truck is being shipped right now and a strike would mean I may not see it for a long long time.

Also, it would kill already constrained supply routes for everything we purchase already....

Just letting the group know :/

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine does this 99.9 % of the time on my ipad regardless of which browser I use. Always works on my phone (android) and PC. I blame crapple.

Hannaboy78

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys, not to be the bearer of bad news, but we might have more issues with these truck deliveries.
My uncle is a conductor for one of the railroad companies, he just text our family group chat that the National Railroad Union just approved of a strike and the union will now be taking votes until midnight tonight.

On one side, I hope they exercise their power to retain their benefits- the companies are trying to cut their benefits, holidays, sick days, and PTO.

On the other side, my truck is being shipped right now and a strike would mean I may not see it for a long long time.

Also, it would kill already constrained supply routes for everything we purchase already....

Just letting the group know :/
That could explain my truck just sitting in the railyard in Chicago for the last couple of days.
Maybe... we shall see.