22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1642118727685.jpeg

1642118767876.jpeg

1642118803218.jpeg

1642118839337.jpeg

OK 1/03 peeps. I just got home I was at the dealership way longer than I thought and then had a long drive home and was able to get very acquainted with Red. She drives like a fricken damn 2-door dream! šŸ„°

Few things I noticed while driving:
1. The turn radius on this thing is ridiculous I love it. I will be able to park in any mall parking lot in the contiguous US with no problems. It turns like a zero riding lawnmower.
2. I can steer with my knees while digging through my purse looking for my mint Blistex with ease.
3. Donā€™t mind the copious amounts of dog hair on my sweater. I blame my momā€˜s adorable German Shepherd puppy.
4. I was surprised with the amount of road noise in the cabin while highway driving. It was pretty loud. Could be from my rack šŸ˜‰ but it was difficult to have a phone conversation using the car speakers. I had to use my earbuds and they mention they can hear wind noise pretty loudly. So maybe somewhere down the road theyā€™ll have a better sound deadening headliner?
5. She likes to drink the petrolā€¦ she loves it! iā€™ll be interested to see where it lands when it comes to miles per gallon.
6. Love the 12 inch screen. No surprise there. Size does matter.
By the time I pulled in the driveway it was getting pretty dark so I will have more updates in the next few days but these are my 195 miles worth of observation while driving today.
Awesome!
Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1642118727685.jpeg

1642118767876.jpeg

1642118803218.jpeg

1642118839337.jpeg

OK 1/03 peeps. I just got home I was at the dealership way longer than I thought and then had a long drive home and was able to get very acquainted with Red. She drives like a fricken damn 2-door dream! šŸ„°

1. The turn radius on this thing is ridiculous I love it. I will be able to park in any mall parking lot in the contiguous US with no problems. It turns like a zero riding lawnmower.
2. I can steer with my knees while digging through my purse looking for my mint Blistex with ease.
3. Donā€™t mind the copious amounts of dog hair on my sweater. I blame my momā€˜s adorable German Shepherd puppy.
4. I was surprised with the amount of road noise in the cabin while highway driving. It was pretty loud. Could be from my rack šŸ˜‰ but it was difficult to have a phone conversation using the car speakers. I had to use my earbuds and they mention they can hear wind noise pretty loudly. So maybe somewhere down the road theyā€™ll have a better sound deadening headliner?
5. She likes to drink the petrolā€¦ she loves it! iā€™ll be interested to see where it lands when it comes to miles per gallon.
By the time I pulled in the driveway it was getting pretty dark so I will have more updates in the next few days but these are my 195 miles worth of observation while driving today.
Congratulations and thank you for the amazing report.
i am super jelly

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I am thinking I might buy these, quick release hard top screws. Not badly priced.Quick release

GPCA-bronco-anchor-quick-release-screw-600x600.jpg
I had these on one of my jeeps.
1642118727685.jpeg

1642118767876.jpeg

1642118803218.jpeg

1642118839337.jpeg

Gorgeous, this is our almost exact build. A question, was the rack installed at the dealership? If so, I may have mine remain uninstalled for now, Iā€™m sure it produces lots of wind noise.

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates šŸ›¼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had these on one of my jeeps.

Gorgeous, this is our almost exact build. A question, was the rack installed at the dealership? If so, I may have mine remain uninstalled for now, Iā€™m sure it produces lots of wind noise.
I believe it was installed at the factory? But I could be wrong. It does make it look much better. And I eventually got used to the highway noise. I just turned up the radio lol

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It looks like Hell as frozen over. Not only did my sales contact respond my email, but he also gave me the rail car number!

Now I just need to figure out how to track it

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still sitting there? Hold up? With a 1/7 blend, it was probably just finished 2 days ago. It has to wait to be picked up. Patience man.
Sorry if it has been mentioned elsewhere, but what tracker is everyone using to get actual updates? I've flipped back and forth from the manage page and also the orders page under your account. Still only shows build week of 01/03, nothing more.

My dealer claims they cannot see anything more than I do, which doesn't seem right based on what I've seen on these threads.
look on pg 1 of this thread. It has the trackers.

Reactions: Cat

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK let's get this going. What would it take for you to get back in line? If someone walked up to you and offered you 5k, 10k etc for your Bronco would you do it and it back in line. For me it would have to be 10k or more for me to get back in line.

What's your number?

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1642118727685.jpeg

1642118767876.jpeg

1642118803218.jpeg

1642118839337.jpeg

Oh nice! Yours is fully loaded! Iā€™m looking forward to the big screen in mine when I get it some day soon hopefully. Lol Glad to hear you like it despite the noise. And dogs are amazing! I have 2 golden doodles and 2 Italian greyhounds. Hair is okay and unavoidable haha

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here Mods popped early yesterday and pizza tracker popped up with an estimated delivery of 2/1. Since that change there has been no change. Get my hopes up and run them over with a Bronco Sport! And if the railroad goes on strike I'll drive to the plant and pick the thing up :)

base303

Base
First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a question regarding the rail process.. Do our cars stay on CXS the whole process until the short convoy trip to our dealers? My railcar seems to be back tracking, bouncing back and forth between Illionois and Ohio.
Sponsored