Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My train has departed Gary Indiana as of 5pm today.

is there any way to get the previous history or does it just give you the most up to date location?
Sponsored

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK let's get this going. What would it take for you to get back in line? If someone walked up to you and offered you 5k, 10k etc for your Bronco would you do it and it back in line. For me it would have to be 10k or more for me to get back in line.

What's your number?
If i get it before summer, $10k but if after summer $20k. Maybe

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
New Bronco Updates

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK let's get this going. What would it take for you to get back in line? If someone walked up to you and offered you 5k, 10k etc for your Bronco would you do it and it back in line. For me it would have to be 10k or more for me to get back in line.

What's your number?
10-15k for me. I’ll probably list mine just for the hell of it. If someone wants it that bad they can have it. Hard to pass up that amount of money for doing nothing.

I wouldn’t get back in line though. The dealership I work at has a mannequin almost identical to my build, I’d just buy that once it’s available.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

10-15k for me. I’ll probably list mine just for the hell of it. If someone wants it that bad they can have it. Hard to pass up that amount of money for doing nothing.

I wouldn’t get back in line though. The dealership I work at has a mannequin almost identical to my build, I’d just buy that once it’s available.
I thought about listing mine as well just to see if I can find a fool.

Sponsored

RRRRRGYLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

What's your number?
15K. That would do it. I could order another & find something to hold me over until it was built.

chrisirmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a question regarding the rail process.. Do our cars stay on CXS the whole process until the short convoy trip to our dealers? My railcar seems to be back tracking, bouncing back and forth between Illionois and Ohio.
If it’s staying in the eastern US, there’s a possibility it could stay on CSX the whole way. If its crosses the Mississippi it will transfer to (likely) either BNSF or UP. Theoretically you’ll be able to track it the whole way using the CSX tracker since it originated on CSX. The railcar number will stay the same throughout; it just gets transferred to the next railroad.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1642118727685.jpeg

1642118767876.jpeg

1642118803218.jpeg

1642118839337.jpeg

OK 1/03 peeps. I just got home I was at the dealership way longer than I thought and then had a long drive home and was able to get very acquainted with Red. She drives like a fricken damn 2-door dream! 🥰

Few things I noticed while driving:
1. The turn radius on this thing is ridiculous I love it. I will be able to park in any mall parking lot in the contiguous US with no problems. It turns like a zero riding lawnmower.
2. I can steer with my knees while digging through my purse looking for my mint Blistex with ease.
3. Don’t mind the copious amounts of dog hair on my sweater. I blame my mom‘s adorable German Shepherd puppy.
4. I was surprised with the amount of road noise in the cabin while highway driving. It was pretty loud. Could be from my rack 😉 but it was difficult to have a phone conversation using the car speakers. I had to use my earbuds and they mention they can hear wind noise pretty loudly. So maybe somewhere down the road they’ll have a better sound deadening headliner?
5. She likes to drink the petrol… she loves it! i’ll be interested to see where it lands when it comes to miles per gallon.
6. Love the 12 inch screen. No surprise there. Size does matter.
By the time I pulled in the driveway it was getting pretty dark so I will have more updates in the next few days but these are my 195 miles worth of observation while driving today.
Congratulations!!! She’s stunning. That red pops!

The turning radius on the 2 door is insane. I test drove one of those first and I did a U turn on a road I turned off on and was in awe. I never did a similar turn to compare it to the 4 door that I test drove later.

It looks like Hell as frozen over. Not only did my sales contact respond my email, but he also gave me the rail car number!

Now I just need to figure out how to track it
I remember Chick asked on page 315 and It was re clarified a few pages later for me, lol.

What's your number?
Ive seen my identical build sell for 70k on a few occasions in the area… which would be a 20k profit. I’m really not sure how well I would tolerate this process again (my blood pressure needs a break LOL)… It’s hard to say. I’d like to keep this thing for years to come so selling it is really really unlikely unless I got some absurd cash offer.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How/where would you utilize them in the bronco?
They replace the bolts that hold down the rear part of the HT, so you don't have to use a socket to take them off. Just twist these out by hand and you're done.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's your number?
I’m not attached to any car, well maybe the 911 since we have had her for 8 years. I recently bought a new Escalade Sport, someone offered me 10k over what I had in it and it was sold! It would take 20k plus for me to sell the Bronco but even then my wife would probably say NO.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's your number?

15k and I’m back in line

But can I even order a Base?

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's your number?

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What's your number?
Mine's 20k. Mostly due to the trouble of replacing it in the meantime, and the amount of $$$ I've already got planned for it.
Sponsored