Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just so long as we don't give the winner $1800 worth of booze.
I think if we did this, first we pick something so it isn't too much per person (rather than doing an open donation type thing).
Sponsored

Baja

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tahoe, 2009 Wrangler, 1974 Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just ordered door handles and mirror caps from BFN Truck Shop and they were super nice to deal with. Should take about 3-4 weeks for delivery. They said that they have gotten numerous orders over the past 2 weeks and had no idea where they were coming from. I let them know it was most likely Bronco6G. I figured that I would pass along his message to anyone that has ordered from BFN Truck Shop.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 1.19.43 PM

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think if we did this, first we pick something so it isn't too much per person (rather than doing an open donation type thing).
$10/person and get them Xpel stealth wrapped :p

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh Hey guys....

Happy Friday.....

My Bronco is in Walbridge, OH, per CSX......

At least its' moving in the right direction.

Edit: But still no built or shipped or baby pic email from Ford.

Last edited:

JBoi-ET

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4/ Expy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just ordered door handles and mirror caps from BFN Truck Shop and they were super nice to deal with. Should take about 3-4 weeks for delivery. They said that they have gotten numerous orders over the past 2 weeks and had no idea where they were coming from. I let them know it was most likely Bronco6G. I figured that I would pass along his message to anyone that has ordered from BFN Truck Shop.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 1.19.43 PM
Wow, this guy is literally 10 minutes from my house. Thanks!

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

500...wow

I say that after everyone takes delivery, the OP just changes the title of THIS thread to "First Batchers" and we just keep a running thread until Ford builds the 7th Gen Bronco....

It's way easier than that mess of a "club".....or....who can we talk to to change the formatting of the CLUBS.....I don't get why they can't do the same layout and have easy to see threads by topic rather than the running bulletin board. Thats' what I'd really like to change.

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So after looking at the spreadsheet, not a single "actual deliver" was beyond the delivery window or after the projected delivery date. Looks like that trend is going to shatter after today and tomorrow. Strongly hoping it doesnt....
Yea unfortunately the spreadsheet will show the estimated dates for delivery put in or updated dates. Mine definitely passed the Original date for delivery. First the 10th to the 16th. Now the 19th thru the 25th and my trackers are still stuck in production since Jan 6th. Not a single update and we are only 4 days out.

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone have any inside info on how ford prioritizes/schedules deliveries? Ours has been built and through inspection since early last week (per calling ford) and no delivery yet. All trackers say “in production” still with est delivery of 1/22 (tomorrow). Plenty of people built same day or after us (some a week after us) have already gotten delivery. We are 5 hrs from the plant. One got delivered to a dealer 30 mins away from ours this morning. When I ask my dealer, he said they are waiting on a handful of vehicles that have been built but are sitting at plants? Could ford be punishing them? My dealer also says he cant see anything in the computer. Seems like we choose the wrong dealer.
I honestly feel like there is no rhyme or reason for how they deliver 😂 maybe I'm just being impatient because there are ppl Way farther down the spreadsheet in much farther states receiving their babies. I'm 15 mins from MAP and my trackers are still stuck at my production date jan 6th. No built email or shipped email. Delivery dates of 10 to 16th came and went and now the next estimated date of the 25th is creeping up and not a word.

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone have any inside info on how ford prioritizes/schedules deliveries? Ours has been built and through inspection since early last week (per calling ford) and no delivery yet. All trackers say “in production” still with est delivery of 1/22 (tomorrow). Plenty of people built same day or after us (some a week after us) have already gotten delivery. We are 5 hrs from the plant. One got delivered to a dealer 30 mins away from ours this morning. When I ask my dealer, he said they are waiting on a handful of vehicles that have been built but are sitting at plants? Could ford be punishing them? My dealer also says he cant see anything in the computer. Seems like we choose the wrong dealer.
I do not know how Ford gets the cars out, or how they prioritize, I too am probably 4-5 hours away, and the rep told me today my truck shows "produced" on their end but the tracker wont update until it gets shipped, I was told it all comes down to transportation issues....I find this odd as a Bronco '8' places ahead of me on the line has already been delivered to the same dealer that I got mine from yesterday.....and I have missed my estimated date.... ???

Sponsored

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea unfortunately the spreadsheet will show the estimated dates for delivery put in or updated dates. Mine definitely passed the Original date for delivery. First the 10th to the 16th. Now the 19th thru the 25th and my trackers are still stuck in production since Jan 6th. Not a single update and we are only 4 days out.
Same as you except tomorrow is our “delivery date”. We may be vying for that last delivery spot @TowBoater

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any interest on doing a group gift (booze?) for the last unfortunate soul to take delivery from our group? Stealing the idea from the poor dirt mountain folks.
I'd be down to chip in for that. I hope its not me! LOL

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agreed. It could even be Goldschlogger (spelling?), cuz I don't want to be the last one! LOL...
Whiskey if I am the last one.

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want mine to ship so I can incessantly post train tracking updates here. :LOL:
I've been checking several times per day. It's now in NM! Real question is, what will I obsess over once the train makes it here?

1/13 2:00PM - in Wayne, MI
1/14 10:18AM - Departed for Walbridge, OH
1/15 9:15PM - Arrived Garrett, IN
1/16 5:57PM - Arrived Chicago, Il
1/17 9:41PM - Arrived Gibson, In
BNSF
1/19 10:30AM - Departed Piqua (Pekin?), IL on BNSF
1/19 2:17PM - Departed, Normal?, IL
1/19 3:30 PM - Arrived Ft Madison, IA
1/19 5:39PM - Departed La Plata, MO
1/20 - Arrived Emporia, KS
1/20 2:44PM - Departed Harbor, KS