Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well damn! I would think final destination meant the dealership! I guess I’m not up on this train stuff lol!
I’ve been sitting at the rail yard in Ft Worth for 9 days.
Sponsored

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza tracker edd changed to 2/10 for me this morning. Still showing in production 😣

If it doesn’t go out like today or Monday I don’t even believe that date. It takes a while to get to Texas.
Same here, it was 1/31 for me prior to today. Mine is going to Arizona, so maybe there's a bullet train for vehicle transportation we don't know about.

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It arrived in Greenwood last night at 9....so should leave for cayce today.

The million dollar question is how long it'll sit there.....I think @Jazer 's is still there.....
Probably.

@pr0xy got his out of there pretty quick. I think. I figured It would have come sometime over the last 2 days - today possibly based on his timing.
mine sat at rail yard for 7 days before put on truck to dealership which I think is par for course based on what others have said.

I will say after 5 days of waiting I tried to bribe my dealer with free xbox game pass tokens (i am on pg at microsoft) hoping would help things move along - it did not.

In the end I still don't know what variables played into mine getting on truck other than pure luck.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mine sat at rail yard for 7 days before put on truck to dealership which I think is par for course based on what others have said.

I will say after 5 days of waiting I tried to bribe my dealer with free xbox game pass tokens (i am on pg at microsoft) hoping would help things move along - it did not.

In the end I still don't know what variables played into mine getting on truck other than pure luck.
I’ll be antsy if I have ANOTHER week to go

but, that would target my modified delivery date estimation of 2/8

but I’ve been 10 days behind you all along…you’ve had yours 6 days?

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here, it was 1/31 for me prior to today. Mine is going to Arizona, so maybe there's a bullet train for vehicle transportation we don't know about.
I hope so! It’s super frustrating waiting so long only to see it get bumped. And the lack of knowing why is killing me. Makes no sense. My original date was 2/2. Now I just have to debate paying my car registration that is due by the end of feb. can’t get on base for work with expired tags. Plus I go on a trip for a week the last week of feb so I hope it comes in before then because my financing approval expires while I’m gone too. Anyways my rant is over. Lol. Hopefully they can meet these new dates.

Sponsored

JonD3531

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F Pace SVR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here she is. Have to wait until the AWD module is replaced. Will not know until Monday as to when it will be fixed.
Had a check engine light on right off the transporter. How did this get by QC?

IMG_3166.jpg

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m so over all this… seriously considering going to get a Tacoma and calling it a day!
Hey good luck on that one too!

My dad’s Tacoma has been “built and shipped” for 3 weeks and he has no idea where it is haha

RRRRRGYLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pizza tracker edd changed to 2/10 for me this morning. Still showing in production 😣

If it doesn’t go out like today or Monday I don’t even believe that date. It takes a while to get to Texas.
Mine shipped on 1/13 to Houston. Pizza tracker shows 2/10 EDD.

Sponsored

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine shipped on 1/13 to Houston. Pizza tracker shows 2/10 EDD.
Yeah their dates make no sense at all. Like someone just rolled a die and picked a date to put in mine. I don’t think it can make it here in 2 weeks if it is sitting at MAP. Unless it has secretly shipped. lol but why not update the tracker then.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got about three inches of snow. Donut mode is fun.

Attachments

Baja

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tahoe, 2009 Wrangler, 1974 Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I am baffled this morning, I have been stuck at the Nashville rail yard since 1/19. This morning as I was going to check on my boats and barges I drove by the Memphis rail yard and there are about 10 to 15 Broncos on the lot. I can’t figure out why mine was unloaded in Nashville instead coming all the way to Memphis to be unloaded.

United road is showing inactive in Nashville.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 233FDFB6-BC99-4441-8B85-7A79171AAFA8

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My patch finally arrived yesterday (our mail delivery is horrid) and found a use for the carpet in the MGV trucks.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220129_161925002

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll be antsy if I have ANOTHER week to go

but, that would target my modified delivery date estimation of 2/8

but I’ve been 10 days behind you all along…you’ve had yours 6 days?
once offloaded rail car you will quickly experience antsy x99999999999 - tbh was worst part of the process because neither you or your dealer have any control on when will be loaded on truck, there's no tracking, and NOBODY can provide eta.

mine departed greenwood on Jan 17 9:35AM --> arrived in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 4:15PM.

if yours arrived in greenwood last night should arrive in cayce today

then add 1 day to get from "constructively placed" to "placed in Industry" > another day to get to "empty - has had waybill data reported" > then ~7 days to be loaded on truck to dealership

so presuming your time line will be same as mine should take delivery 2/7. however stranger things have happened so I'm hoping you take delivery in couple days 😎

@Jazer yours has to go 75 miles more (fayetteville right?) than ours so have no clue :unsure:
Sponsored