Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So this may be a dumb question but how does the timing of insurance work in situations like this…
If the Bronco comes in tomorrow will I not be able to pick it up until Monday because my insurance company isn’t open on weekends? I don’t want to start paying early but I don’t want to wait any longer than I have to. As of right now, I’m only insured on my wife’s vehicle.
Check with your insurance, but most insurance companies cover you, the driver, in addition to the vehicle. For instance, if I pick up my Bronco tomorrow but can't reach my insurance until Monday, *I'm* still insured and so is whatever I drive in the meantime.

Alternately, you can do what I'm planning to do and call ahead before your purchase date. As long as you have the VIN and answer a few additional details, they can set up insurance to start on a specific future day.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So this may be a dumb question but how does the timing of insurance work in situations like this…
If the Bronco comes in tomorrow will I not be able to pick it up until Monday because my insurance company isn’t open on weekends? I don’t want to start paying early but I don’t want to wait any longer than I have to. As of right now, I’m only insured on my wife’s vehicle.
My insurance carrier has a 5 day grace period.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I need to get something off my chest.
My Bronco will not see off road unless I drive it off swerving to miss something. My wallet can't stand it.
I admire you all who take a 50k vehicle and run it through rocks, and trees ect. I just can't do it.
We had a poser conversation the other day. I guess you should have joined in :p

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We had a poser conversation the other day. I guess you should have joined in :p
I didn't have the courage to speak up.

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I need to get something off my chest.
My Bronco will not see off road unless I drive it off swerving to miss something. My wallet can't stand it.
I admire you all who take a 50k vehicle and run it through rocks, and trees ect. I just can't do it.
Man, I get that tbh.
But I have a daily driver. I want something that I can take my 7 year old out to the snow with, go fishing with, take out to King of the Hammers if I get it in time.

I grew up camping and hiking and doing all the fun stuff, and its hard to load anything in the back of my Camry to do stuff. Even a trip to Vegas with the whole family is going to be better with more leg and arm room, and more cargo space. Then I can just dump the luggage off and head out to the Nevada desert or drive through Red Rock.

But I get it man, they are nice trucks and sometimes it's just worth it to baby it.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, I get that tbh.
But I have a daily driver. I want something that I can take my 7 year old out to the snow with, go fishing with, take out to King of the Hammers if I get it in time.

I grew up camping and hiking and doing all the fun stuff, and its hard to load anything in the back of my Camry to do stuff. Even a trip to Vegas with the whole family is going to be better with more leg and arm room, and more cargo space. Then I can just dump the luggage off and head out to the Nevada desert or drive through Red Rock.

But I get it man, they are nice trucks and sometimes it's just worth it to baby it.
I'm good with that, but I'm talking about these folks beating the crap out of them.

Sponsored

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is me, originally taken during a golf tournament. However, I think it’s a good representation of how impatient we all are, so I used it here.
Its easy to grin when your bronco comes in and you’ve got the ford delivery market beat. But the man worthwhile is the man with a smile knowing his butt will soon be in the driver seat!!!!

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Its easy to grin when your bronco comes in and you’ve got the ford delivery market beat. But the man worthwhile is the man with a smile knowing his butt will soon be in the driver seat!!!!
Can I steal this for when I christen it?

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I'll be...finally updated to shipped. Now to harass my dealer for rail car info.
Sponsored