First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah! Instead of houses and hotels, you get little Bronco game pieces to put in rail yards and wait til everyone else has 20 more turns.
And instead of money you’ll get ford pass points lol

And one spot can be “oh no, chip hold, lose your next turn”
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First mod! I also installed the teeny tiny stubby antenna.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220204_170928

She's very at home in her spot! <3

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220204_172730

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've got to order me some color matched paint so I can paint to match the Ford emblem.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I took a week off to enjoy my Bronco, 75+ pages is a bit much to wade through!

Just a heads up for those still waiting, it's worth it. I've owned 2 EB's and one Gen 2 Bronco. This Bronco is everything I always wanted my EB's to be. If Henry Ford himself asked me in 1995 to re-design my '69 I wouldn't have made it as good as this car is.

AC, PS, PB, freaking 10 speed auto, front AND rear lockers (the Detroit in my '69 made so much noise it was nuts), working windshield wipers, fuel injection, electronic temp gauges, electronic volt meter, TPMS, heated seats (WHAT??), the list goes on and on and on. Hell, I wouldn't have even understood what a sway bar disconnect, trail turn assist, or one pedal drive was!

I made a front plate mount and pulled the rear seats. Need to make a platform for the pups, just have some carpet in there for the weekend.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group tempImage2oYMli

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group tempImagezD6Q0o

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is oracle 651 out door vinyl. I know some places are offering 3m thick material. I am researching that right now. The current material is the same thing normal window stickers are made from, it durable.
How are you applying? Sticky back? I am very much interested.

Reactions: Cat

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What stubby did you install? I have been looking at a couple but wasn’t sure what to go with.

Reactions: Cat

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Waaaaaaah! Just since this morning, the pizza tracker pushed us back again from 2/08 to 2/11.

I still don't understand how Ford keeps changing the date. I'd think they'd be OTC (off the case) once we're in the rail yard, unless they contract directly with the trucking co. and know that co's schedule.

I am this close -->||<-- to e-mailing my sales guy for an explanation and the name of the trucking co.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Train is already in Chattanooga. Very close to clearing Tennessee in less than a day.

Sponsored

Baja

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tahoe, 2009 Wrangler, 1974 Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day 17 in rail yard limbo has come to a close with no movement. Hopefully next week will see some movement on the Bronco front.

Day 2 of the ice storm and still no power, 30% of Memphis is without power. It was a cold night to go without power sleeping in a 48° house. Tonight I have relocated to my office which thankfully still has power. I've got a few cold brews and a roast in the oven, so I am all good!

Baja

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tahoe, 2009 Wrangler, 1974 Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

20220204_170928.jpg

20220204_172730.jpg

I was wondering if you know how wide your garage door opening is? My setup is very similar and with my Tahoe, it will fit with the mirrors out by the slimmest of margins and I normally fold them in (power fold). I am worried that the mirrors will eventually get dinged at some point if they are not folded in.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What stubby did you install? I have been looking at a couple but wasn’t sure what to go with.
I think mine is the 3". Ill take a pic tomorrow. It's sooo tiny!

Day 17 in rail yard limbo has come to a close with no movement. Hopefully next week will see some movement on the Bronco front.

Day 2 of the ice storm and still no power, 30% of Memphis is without power. It was a cold night to go without power sleeping in a 48° house. Tonight I have relocated to my office which thankfully still has power. I've got a few cold brews and a roast in the oven, so I am all good!
oh wow that sucks!! I hate losing power, mostly because I hate when you have to throw all the food away :(

Glad you atleast have a warm spot to be!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was wondering if you know how wide your garage door opening is? My setup is very similar and with my Tahoe, it will fit with the mirrors out by the slimmest of margins and I normally fold them in (power fold). I am worried that the mirrors will eventually get dinged at some point if they are not folded in.
I have plenty of room. I actually have more room with the Bronco than I had with my van (just a regular dodge grand caravan). The van was slightly wider. No issues backing in/pulling in, etc.

Emmadilemma

Outer Banks
First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations! It’s crazy how much bigger they are in person than photos, isnt it?!

You know I was so excited I couldn’t think straight yesterday and we Ended up sort of rushing to get out of there once everything was signed, because I had to get my daughter from school - but I never did get my picking up the Bronco photo taken!!

That is super weird. You are sure it’s not just the empty train? Hope that’s the case and it’s just a misunderstanding.

Omg! You lucked out!

Just make the white line thicker that goes around the outside. The way you see the black flag stripe on top, where it’s really thin is hurting my designer OCD, lol. I would either make the white line thicker or bump the design up so it is sitting evenly between the flag’s white stripes on top and bottom, if that makes sense.

I am short, 5’4” I use the steps sometimes and sometimes I don’t. I needed them more for my mini-humans getting in/out.. I personally don’t like the design of the retractable styles I’ve seen. I also kind of like the fact that the side steps sticking out might help with some door dings.
I love the tube step. Im 4’11 so it would be quite the sight to enter or exit without it.
Sponsored