Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ooof. Got my Rokblokz link and looks like the leaked pricing was correct. For XL long or XL You’re looking at $419. I was thinking they would be priced like other models but oh well.

**However based on my chip fix experience, I bit the bullet. They know what they’re doing and I’ve had good service from them in the past.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group C4EB7431-EF09-4724-BDC4-3B345B211F79

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A big factor in my decision to paint the tow hooks in body color was the Gear America orange shackles are too...well...orange.

Plus, i really like the protype Cyber Orange Bronco, which has the tow hooks painted, too.

I am emulating this front end.

Do you have a source for the paint?

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wub wub wub bwahhhhh
Do you still have the trunk enclosure in? I’m trying to decide if I want to keep it in. I rarely put large things in my car but man it would be a pain to take my his apart frequently.

But speaker system sounds much better with the sub and replacing the 4inch speakers.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you still have the trunk enclosure in? I’m trying to decide if I want to keep it in. I rarely put large things in my car but man it would be a pain to take my his apart frequently.

But speaker system sounds much better with the sub and replacing the 4inch speakers.
I do still have mine in there. I have only had one issue of trying to put something too long in, and have not actually opened the lid since installing it.

The recent TC Customs video showed Mitchell lashing his recovery boards to the top of his (on the enclosure's mounting points) and I think I am going to copy that.

Sponsored

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rilly! If I bought everything on my ceramic guy's recommendation list--none of which he has a financial interest in--it would have been 500 bucks. I spent about half of that, and the big ticket item was an Amish-made birch and poplar drying rack for the microfiber towels.

The video of the guy who evaluated that washer right out of the box?--installed, assembled, demo'd. Impressive! I like the 100' retractable cord.

I also like the cart idea. Might Ask for one on our local Buy Nothing FB site.

Next step, literally, tho, will be the tube step bars & floor mats @ dealer's on Tues. Customer Satisfaction and Ford Points at work.
Hey that sounds good, which one had the retractable hose?

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ooof. Got my Rokblokz link and looks like the leaked pricing was correct. For XL long or XL You’re looking at $419. I was thinking they would be priced like other models but oh well.

**However based on my chip fix experience, I bit the bullet. They know what they’re doing and I’ve had good service from them in the past.

haha yeah i have the gatorbacks which cost more... but it wont completely eliminate the possibility of getting a rock chip, but id say it will prevent damage 99% of the time. all depends one where you are driving though and the conditions. I had one rock get passed and hit the rear passenger door to leave a 3/4" battle scar haha. i wanted to wait for the IAG full length steps that attach to the stock sliders but I don't think I can wait until summer since we are planning to roam around canyonlands in early June. Considering the Zroads slider steps at the moment.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

C4EB7431-EF09-4724-BDC4-3B345B211F79.gif
Oof. Well that was more than I wanted to spend. I was hoping in the <250$ range… but I too bit the bullet. They are the only ones that look decent.. And I was impressed with quality on my Subaru. O-well, lol.

It was also probably a bad… good? Idea to click that link after drinking some Leinenkugel’s lol!!

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oof. Well that was more than I wanted to spend. I was hoping in the <250$ range… but I too bit the bullet. They are the only ones that look decent.. And I was impressed with quality on my Subaru. O-well, lol.

It was also probably a bad… good? Idea to click that link after drinking some Leinenkugel’s lol!!
This is when I do my best shopping 😂

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may or may not have been influenced by a solid endless champagne brunch.

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey that sounds good, which one had the retractable hose?
Here's the Giraffe Tools Grandfalls wall-mounted model I saw. https://giraffetools.com/products/grandfall-pressure-washer

I can't find the video I watched--it was embedded in another website--but there are several video reviews on YouTube. (And there are several other pressure washers w/ retractable cords, wall-mounted and otherwise.)

Edit: personally, I would never get a wall-mounted model. Our house is right smack dab on the San Andreas Fault--it runs through our creek. :ROFLMAO:

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally had the chance to go for a drive with the front tops off. A little tricky to take off with the roof racks.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group FB19CB03-2A24-4D91-8D3C-85676B94C312

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Purgatory Updates?

@Cat since you seem to be in the know, and I am just too lazy to search.
Is the 3-23-22 Update still accurate for undelivered?

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1648467560270

Reactions: Cat

KReich64

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t have anything plugged in to the USB port. It was just going over Bluetooth. That could explain the CarPlay going in and out but not sure why the screen would freeze. Then today when the screen was black it was on Sirius. One of my boys said maybe the car is telling you it hates country music and stop listening to it 😂
If it was “new” country music, I would have to agree with your son! 😁
Sponsored