Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is anyone else getting hit up for ownership feedback surveys? I got both Ipsos and JD Power.

Also, I finally have what I feel is a legitimate gripe. The windshield wipers. They're just not able to clean off bugs, and after a few days of driving in spring weather, my front windshield looks like a dang Jackson Pollack painting of bug viscera smears.

Yea I got hit up by JD Power.

Agree on the wipers.

How’s everybody been doing? I’ve been MIA for about a week. Need to catch up.
Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guys we fell off the post wagon:
1650392596242.png

Yea I was just about to say! I’m off here a week and the whole place goes to hell!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe try some degreaser ? Simple green with some water mixture and spray under and all inside? Not real sure other than that...
Hot water would work best if possible
I’d return it to the dealer… that way if there were any issues with electrical… they would be responsible. They Created the issue… they should resolve and detail.
So I called the dealer this morning and spoke with the service manager. He sounded defeated when I started explaining what happened. He told me to bring it in at my soonest convenience and he will get it into their detail bay for a full shampoo and thorough cleaning. I do feel hesitant to let them touch it again, but I think at this point the service manager will make sure it's right. When I started telling him how the tech dropped the funnel and spilled oil all over, he started going "oh nooo"... and I told him I'm normally not one to complain and I get it, after 15+ years working on cars I've spilled my fair share of oil but I expected it to at least be properly cleaned. He replied that he would be really upset too and he sounded like he felt bad. We'll see what tomorrow brings..

At least the documentation/history should be there in case there are any issues due to water/oil getting places it's not supposed to. Electrical issues are my biggest concern from that. I should make sure they give me a service record.

@Jazer Here’s the permanent hardware Rokblokz sent me. I’ll have to reach back out to them, as they only sent me enough for the front, so just FYI on that if you request it from them. If I remember right there was a little play in the flap with the thumbscrews when I tugged on them. The new hardware seems to have eliminated that.

F225C9C7-E5EC-486C-A3D8-0C49DC8EC402.jpeg
BA2CBD4C-165A-483D-A208-0C38CC396DE3.jpeg
507608C3-0A56-43B3-82D7-0448B23C5066.jpeg
Awesome. I was curious what they'd look like. Mine says front/rear in the receipt they sent me. Those look great. I picked blue for mine.

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I finally got around to installing me weathertech mudflaps. Easy peasy. Well made. I will admit when I first saw the pic cat posted I was not happy. But I guess the shock has worn off and I actually like them. For 40 bucks I think it’s a winner.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I finally got around to installing me weathertech mudflaps. Easy peasy. Well made. I will admit when I first saw the pic cat posted I was not happy. But I guess the shock has worn off and I actually like them. For 40 bucks I think it’s a winner.
I love mine! And boy, do they work! I got pretty muddy doing some off roading after the Bronco Off Rodeo, and they worked great keeping the goo off the paint!!

Sponsored

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This Mrs Broski providing an update. Surgery went well. Mr Broski is in recovery ICU for 24 hours. His brother is also doing well.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love mine! And boy, do they work! I got pretty muddy doing some off roading after the Bronco Off Rodeo, and they worked great keeping the goo off the paint!!

@Cat how was Vegas?

Reactions: Cat

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This Mrs Broski providing an update. Surgery went well. Mr Broski is in recovery ICU for 24 hours. His brother is also doing well.
Thanks for updating us. Let him know his production week crew is rooting for him! Glad surgery went well!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hooray!!!! Thnx for letting us know!!

💐 🌹 🌸 🌼 💐

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the update!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oily Bronco update - dropped it off at the dealer. He gave me a loaner so their head detail guy can take his time and do a thorough detailing top to bottom. He said he is very experienced and wanted to make sure my Bronco went to him to make this right again and is having him do a full detail to make it "like new"... We'll see.

Ecosport review: This thing sucks. I hate it. It's slow as shit. It's tiny. Now I really want my Bronco back.

PXL_20220421_153544115.jpg

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Todays Project
I replaced the OEM Bumper Guard with a custom version made at a local shop in town. I didn’t like the OEM covering the Bronco Lettering on the grill.
He tilted it a bit forward to help with protection of the front a bit and to allow for better front camera view than if it were flat against at the grill.

F5662A35-CC6C-4D5A-B62B-A8DF2C6115CE.jpeg

46BD32F0-F1CB-45FC-8831-24ED3680F3D4.jpeg

F942DEDC-A43B-41BE-A514-585C47A14CC4.jpeg

2777FAD6-783B-4FC0-B3A3-10CED33996EE.jpeg

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow that looks great! Best one I've seen yet!

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow that looks great! Best one I've seen yet!
It does block the front camera a bit, but not enough to say it’s bad.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 12E1AEAE-10E0-4340-BFEE-F1FF253A172B
Sponsored