Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Greetings from the Mojave Desert. Steamboat was made for this, and for climbing a sandhill road back in Lone Pine. A tense few minutes, but he did it in 4WH. Flaps got a workout, too. Now we know why they call 'em Rokbloks.

55 Bronco Bev Mojave 2.jpg
Awesome picture, what an adventure. The only fun thing we have done recently in the Bronco is a car show :-(

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

we attended a Raptor - Bronco car show at a Ford Dealership this weekend.
A good time was had by all.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome! Great picture!
I finally got my Bronco in August from Kyle at North Bay Ford. 😉 Good grief that was a long wait. 😌
Still happy for you and all of us that that finally got our Bronco!
Love Kyle and all NBF! But they're an hour away, so not practical for dealing with small things. The Ford in my town is so annoying, disappointing. Never return calls, are snippy when you do get a hold of them, have poor or no info on things they should know.

On this trip I had to replace my fob. (Very traumatic!) Mojave Ford-Nissan in Barstow was super!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love Kyle and all NBF! But they're an hour away, so not practical for dealing with small things. The Ford in my town is so annoying, disappointing. Never return calls, are snippy when you do get a hold of them, have poor or no info on things they should know.

On this trip I had to replace my fob. (Very traumatic!) Mojave Ford-Nissan in Barstow was super!
Ugh that stinks. Mine has been fantastic. I just dealt with a dead alternator that left me stranded in the middle of the road... my dealer got it fixed really quickly, despite being booked out for weeks appointment wise. Would have been 2 days if the new alternator didn't come in cracked so we had to wait another business day to get a 2nd replacement. They also put a new loaner into service to get me into a loaner. They have just been great every step of the way.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh that stinks. Mine has been fantastic. I just dealt with a dead alternator that left me stranded in the middle of the road... my dealer got it fixed really quickly, despite being booked out for weeks appointment wise. Would have been 2 days if the new alternator didn't come in cracked so we had to wait another business day to get a 2nd replacement. They also put a new loaner into service to get me into a loaner. They have just been great every step of the way.
Lol I've actually become friends with my dealership afterwards :)

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol I've actually become friends with my dealership afterwards :)
@Jazer @Pseudoko -- I might try to deal with Kyle by phone and mail for the key--I shouldn't have to go down there. Mojave Ford rush ordered the fob and squoze me in to program it, but didn't have time to get the emergency key (which I didn't even know existed inside the fob!) in the 24 hrs I was in town. (The rrrrrrrest of the story is: I dropped the key in Mammoth Lakes and was 100 miles away before I discovered it gone. (We were driving on my husband's fob.) The attached Tile located it within 50 yards or so, but the people from the Park Service, Forest Service, and Visitor Center were unable to find it.)

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Jazer @Pseudoko -- I might try to deal with Kyle by phone and mail for the key--I shouldn't have to go down there. Mojave Ford rush ordered the fob and squoze me in to program it, but didn't have time to get the emergency key (which I didn't even know existed inside the fob!) in the 24 hrs I was in town. (The rrrrrrrest of the story is: I dropped the key in Mammoth Lakes and was 100 miles away before I discovered it gone. (We were driving on my husband's fob.) The attached Tile located it within 50 yards or so, but the people from the Park Service, Forest Service, and Visitor Center were unable to find it.)
Hopefully it turns up and they can mail it to you. Besides that, how was the rest of the trip? and specifically how was the festival in Lone Pine?

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully it turns up and they can mail it to you. Besides that, how was the rest of the trip? and specifically how was the festival in Lone Pine?
Rest of the trip was great. It was fun to be at the Film Festival again. Highlights were riding a mule through the movie scenes in Alabama Hills and touring the scenes for Randolph Scott's "7 Men From Now," Hopalong Cassidy's Bar 20 ranch, and Rod Cameron's "Panhandle"--with his son, Tony, guiding us. Was glad to have Steamboat for driving on the sand & gravel & rocks!

Did a little off-roading on a dirt backroad--had to use 4WD up sand hill.

Then --> Indian Wells Brewery for a case of Lobotomy Bock--> L.A. w/ friends --> up the coast to Pismo Beach, lovely oceanside hotel.

Steamboat on Hopalong Cassidy's Bar 20 Ranch

49 Bronco Bar 20 1.jpg

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a member ask me if I could powder coat some script emblems and a rear buckin horse. I think they turned out awesome.

20221021_165842.jpg

20221021_172217.jpg

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ventured up to bronco knoll yesterday with a group of other broncos. Spent 45 minutes this morning pressure washing mud off the car… and more mud keeps coming out of thin air lol

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group D0A2292F-E8EA-4C78-A48E-C468AFC1D36E
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1BA2DC6A-72A8-47EA-BB71-8CEB7FF2F394
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 30D08758-38F9-4DB7-B6EE-4436118BC2FA

Sponsored

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does amyone know if there is a forscan update to change one of the settings on the signature LED headlights to have a full amber setting like the raptor? or do the lights have to be changed out? Sorry if this has been asked before. How has Bronco life been for everyone so far? one year anniversary is coming soon!!

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a question that has probably been asked a million times, but didnt want to read through a million posts. I am wanting to change my tires to 37"s.
Actually my Gen2 Raptor with 35's needs new tires and I figured I would just move my Bronco tires there and buy new 37's for the Bronco if they will fit. I have the 1" leveling kit Sasquatch High package and I think they should fit just fine, but wanted to know what the general hive mind thinks.

A

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question that has probably been asked a million times, but didnt want to read through a million posts. I am wanting to change my tires to 37"s.
Actually my Gen2 Raptor with 35's needs new tires and I figured I would just move my Bronco tires there and buy new 37's for the Bronco if they will fit. I have the 1" leveling kit Sasquatch High package and I think they should fit just fine, but wanted to know what the general hive mind thinks.

A
pretty sure with the 1” lift, 37s will fit per tolerance. If I remember correctly the max top spacer lift on a Sasquatch To be within tolerance (since it changes geometry) is a little less than 1.5”. That being said you are adding about 1-1.5”on the radius of the tires (since the Goodyears are actually a smidge over 34” and not a true 35) so I think your left will allow 37s without a problem.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

pretty sure with the 1” lift, 37s will fit per tolerance. If I remember correctly the max top spacer lift on a Sasquatch To be within tolerance (since it changes geometry) is a little less than 1.5”. That being said you are adding about 1-1.5”on the radius of the tires (since the Goodyears are actually a smidge over 34” and not a true 35) so I think your left will allow 37s without a problem.
OK, I feel better about this now.
Thanks Vince

A

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey 1/3 Fam!

Remember where we were just 1 year ago?

So excited we got build weeks, production dates...and crest-fallen when we got bumped to later weeks.

I love my Bronco!

Happy Holidays, Everyone!!

20220811_205512.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_5068.jpg

20220818_154135.jpg
Sponsored