Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got a rail car number, my computer skills are a bit lacking. ๐Ÿ™ƒ could someone help me with the tracking ?
The number I was given is - TTGC695782

2050Broncoorsomething

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got a rail car number, my computer skills are a bit lacking. ๐Ÿ™ƒ could someone help me with the tracking ?
NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.
I was able to track it til it got to the railyard in the lower mainland.

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad to see so many have taken delivery! My EDD was yesterday. However, for some reason it was unloaded in Richmond, CA, about 600 miles south of Portland, OR where it was supposed to go. Zero idea why that happened but its been there a week already. Ford is now saying March 27 as they are waiting on a convoy delay. While its only another two weeks, its a bit frustrating to say the least. Why they didnt just unload in the Portland, OR auto yard is beyond me. Ugh.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry... There is no way that is your rail car. First off, there is no TTGC695782. Figuring it was a typo and your rail car was TTGX695782 (most auto racks start with TTGX), I ran that car number.

That car is currently in bad order status in Flat Rock, MI which would mean a delay most likely in the 3-5 day range. Fortunately for you, that rail car hasn't been anywhere near MAP in the last 4 months so I highly doubt there are any Broncos on it.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's finally here. Dealer called me this morning to say it arrived overnight. Asked if I could pick it up this afternoon and he hesitated a little saying wasn't sure if they'd have it detailed by then or not. Agreed to plan on meeting at 2 pm and he would call if it wouldn't be ready. When I arrived this afternoon he admitted he had had 4 customers come in because they specifically wanted to see the green in person. Told them they had to hustle over because I was getting it right away.

Great experience with my dealer. Even paid a little under MSRP! They are using the $1K customer satisfaction program $$'s to do a ceramic coat & under body rust protection (their offer, take it or leave it).

Only issue, passenger front seat won't move front to back, stuck in the front position. They'll fix it when they do the ceramic coat. Said parts shouldn't be an issue because they are all common with the Explorer. Maintenance manager said he had never seen that before and apologized for not catching it on inspection. I said the only reason I caught is because my wife went on the test drive with me.

Also, no better day than when it's 68 degrees out in April in Nebraska to pick up an open top vehicle! Guy even yelled "Nice Ride" at me when I was putting the top back up.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/31/2022 BUILD WEEK GROUP 1647388308135

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine finally arrived at my dealer this morning after sitting at the rail yard since 3/7. Crazy that it took 3 days to go from Wayne to VA via rail than 8 days to go 90 miles.

Going to pick her up tomorrow, can't wait.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's finally here. Dealer called me this morning to say it arrived overnight. Asked if I could pick it up this afternoon and he hesitated a little saying wasn't sure if they'd have it detailed by then or not. Agreed to plan on meeting at 2 pm and he would call if it wouldn't be ready. When I arrived this afternoon he admitted he had had 4 customers come in because they specifically wanted to see the green in person. Told them they had to hustle over because I was getting it right away.

Great experience with my dealer. Even paid a little under MSRP! They are using the $1K customer satisfaction program $$'s to do a ceramic coat & under body rust protection (their offer, take it or leave it).

Only issue, passenger front seat won't move front to back, stuck in the front position. They'll fix it when they do the ceramic coat. Said parts shouldn't be an issue because they are all common with the Explorer. Maintenance manager said he had never seen that before and apologized for not catching it on inspection. I said the only reason I caught is because my wife went on the test drive with me.

Also, no better day than when it's 68 degrees out in April in Nebraska to pick up an open top vehicle! Guy even yelled "Nice Ride" at me when I was putting the top back up.

1647388308135.jpeg
Sweet! Itโ€™s such a great ride. Iโ€™m still super excited about mine. Road trip this weekend for the Wife and Me to Sedona, lots of time with the top down. Question though, how hard was it to get those windows out of the soft top?

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet! Itโ€™s such a great ride. Iโ€™m still super excited about mine. Road trip this weekend for the Wife and Me to Sedona, lots of time with the top down. Question though, how hard was it to get those windows out of the soft top?

Pain in the "A". Even broke a couple of the small plastic clips down the side cause I was pulling the wrong way at one point. Even harder to get it all back together. If I hadn't decided already, I definitely decided today that I'm ordering the Bestop.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pain in the "A". Even broke a couple of the small plastic clips down the side cause I was pulling the wrong way at one point. Even harder to get it all back together. If I hadn't decided already, I definitely decided today that I'm ordering the Bestop.
I have seen that in videos about the clips breaking, kinda worried me. I havenโ€™t looked into the bestop I am going to though. Some of the videos I have seen make it look so easy!! Guess there is only one way to find out!

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry... There is no way that is your rail car. First off, there is no TTGC695782. Figuring it was a typo and your rail car was TTGX695782 (most auto racks start with TTGX), I ran that car number.

That car is currently in bad order status in Flat Rock, MI which would mean a delay most likely in the 3-5 day range. Fortunately for you, that rail car hasn't been anywhere near MAP in the last 4 months so I highly doubt there are any Broncos on it.
Yes you are correct about the number , I must have hit the wrong letter.
TTGX695782 is the number my sales person sent me.
I had called the number and the last location was Arlington TX Feb. 24 th.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you are correct about the number , I must have hit the wrong letter.
TTGX695782 is the number my sales person sent me.
I had called the number and the last location was Arlington TX Feb. 24 th.
I'd try getting your rail car # from the Ford Customer Service chat, because I promise you that is not it. Looking on the reporting, it was loaded in Arlington on 2/17. On 2/24 it was in East St. Louis. It unloaded in Wisconsin on 3/3. Loaded again on 3/8 in Chicago and is currently in Pontiac, MI. No way there are any Broncos on that rail car.