First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some of us have reached out to Mike Levine and hopefully it doesnt come to this, but this is something to consider.
Sponsored

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the best threads. I am angry at Ford for ditching reservations to allocations

Last edited:

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes a lot of sense. We saw the writing on the wall so the wife bought her jeep last October as she was to impatient. Bronco will be mine now and I don’t mind the wait, just not real happy about it. I wouldn’t blame anyone for being angry with how Ford has handled things.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like my Gladiator a lot. Its built tight and any option you didn't get new, you can basically add aftermarket or with OEM parts and activate it really easily. Ride is surprisingly good for two solid axles, and Jeep took it from custom order to delivered at Chapman in like 6 weeks. I wave like a fool at every other jeep and have been surprised how many I get back. The ride quality and fit and finish on the JL and JT is miles ahead of the JKs.

I like the rotating special edition colors Jeep does. They're fun and match the fun of the vehicle. I have a ton of fun just running random errands in it, especially if its a day where I pop the doors off and push the sunder back and enjoy the open air experience. Been pretty surprised at how good it is in the mud around here too. It has basically eaten up everything I can throw at it.

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Makes a lot of sense. We saw the writing on the wall so the wife bought her jeep last October as she was to impatient. Bronco will be mine now and I don’t mind the wait, just not real happy about it. I wouldn’t blame anyone for being angry with how Ford has handled things.
This sounds like my own post. Talked wifey into ordering a Bronco for herself because I thought it'd be nicer than a Wrangler...a year later she was done with waiting so we grabbed her a 4xe from a local dealer.

Now I'm just holding out and the Bronco will be mine instead. 2 door here I come!

She loves the Wrangler though and she now identifies as a "Jeep person"

I only wish I had ordered that from Granger as well for a nicer deal, but she didn't want another order fiasco so we bought one that we could find that had what she wanted

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will wait for the dust to settle, before I decide for sure.🤷‍♀️

I am one of the lucky ones that doesn't actually need to buy a vehicle. But I will be looking at what Jeep is offering for 2022 and if I like something, I will get that from Granger and decide later if I want a 2025 Bronco.🤠

I am extra mad at Ford because I canceled a July reservation when I knew I didn't want or need a 2021.😡

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger should offer 12-24 month floating leases on JL purchases.

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like my Gladiator a lot. Its built tight and any option you didn't get new, you can basically add aftermarket or with OEM parts and activate it really easily. Ride is surprisingly good for two solid axles, and Jeep took it from custom order to delivered at Chapman in like 6 weeks. I wave like a fool at every other jeep and have been surprised how many I get back. The ride quality and fit and finish on the JL and JT is miles ahead of the JKs.

I like the rotating special edition colors Jeep does. They're fun and match the fun of the vehicle. I have a ton of fun just running random errands in it, especially if its a day where I pop the doors off and push the sunder back and enjoy the open air experience. Been pretty surprised at how good it is in the mud around here too. It has basically eaten up everything I can throw at it.
I absolutely love my gladiator too. I’ve had it since July, so not too long, but I’m in it for about two hours a day. It’s great, steering, and everything else. Maybe there’s something wrong with me, but i absolutely love how it rides. I know everyone says a solid front axle makes for an uncomfortable ride but I love barreling down my gravel rutted driveway, or hitting bumps in the road. Again, maybe it’s just me, but it’s really fun.
I think I may have missed what the current delay is with the Bronco, as I’ve just been skimming the latest Bronco news lately, but I can honestly say I’m glad I postponed my Bronco dreams in July and got to experience some top-off weather with my gladiator. I think the Bronco will be awesome, when I can get one, but I hope no one is postponing adventures waiting on it.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm getting a Granger quote for a Rubicon with the 35" extreme package and the Sky One Touch top. The exterior colors on the Jeeps and more fun to my tastes but I will have to paint that horrendous red interior dash on the Rubicons. :LOL:
I have 2 orders with Granger a 7/14 for a base and a later one for a Badlands. I may cancel both.

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe there’s something wrong with me, but i absolutely love how it rides. I know everyone says a solid front axle makes for an uncomfortable ride but I love barreling down my gravel rutted driveway, or hitting bumps in the road. Again, maybe it’s just me, but it’s really fun
I have a 2 door sport s and feel exactly the same way. It's a vehicle you actually drive as opposed to ride in. Yes, it requires a little more attention -nothing like some would have you believe, I run 75 one handed every day - but it makes you feel connected to it.
After a year, I still smile and look forward to driving it every morning. I simply love it.
I hope the Bronco gives its owners the same joy. Thats really what this segment is about after all.

Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I absolutely love my gladiator too. I’ve had it since July, so not too long, but I’m in it for about two hours a day. It’s great, steering, and everything else. Maybe there’s something wrong with me, but i absolutely love how it rides. I know everyone says a solid front axle makes for an uncomfortable ride but I love barreling down my gravel rutted driveway, or hitting bumps in the road. Again, maybe it’s just me, but it’s really fun.
I think I may have missed what the current delay is with the Bronco, as I’ve just been skimming the latest Bronco news lately, but I can honestly say I’m glad I postponed my Bronco dreams in July and got to experience some top-off weather with my gladiator. I think the Bronco will be awesome, when I can get one, but I hope no one is postponing adventures waiting on it.
This^
I told my wife yesterday, not sure if I’ll go through with my reservation for the Bronco?
I love every minute in my Mojave.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As much as I want to bash Ford for what they're doing - I'm not going to do that here. Please refrain from that in this thread... The mere existence of a thread on a Bronco forum dedicated to buying a Jeep because Ford completely abandoned the notion of a "reservation", stabbing customers in the back, and left many reservation holders looking at 2-3 years from when they placed a reservation to getting delivery should say enough.

@Zach@Granger :

Some Jeep questions:

1) Does the 4% under invoice apply to the V8 jeep?
2) When do you expect 2022 build and pricing info.
3) Can we add to a deal the install of a 3rd party parts - bumper for example.
4) Will you know in advance if there are delivery restrictions
5) Can we apply our Ford deposit to the Jeep

Wrangler and Gladiator order banks opened a few days ago. I just posted the Gladiator order guide in the Gladiator forum yesterday. And the Wrangler order guide was released the same day as the new Bronco order guide.

I just saw that Granger was offering $6k off of Wrangler 392 orders as well.

Here are the 2022 Wrangler and Gladiator order guides and pricing.
Sponsored

Attachments