First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '71, '79, '94 '96 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow- came to work and checked my mods first thing and Boom! Mods just popped. Pizza tracker just says in production. No window sticker. Can anyone tell me what the Tear Tag DAA means? Any what is the difference between PCM and BCE modules? Thanks!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 1641473843502
Sponsored

leonw411

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow- came to work and checked my mods first thing and Boom! Mods just popped. Pizza tracker just says in production. No window sticker. Can anyone tell me what the Tear Tag DAA means? Any what is the difference between PCM and BCE modules? Thanks!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 1641473843502
DAA is a generic code for a 4 door. When its done, it will have a 4 digit tear tag.

knel9

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2018 Ducati Monster 821
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DAA is a generic code for a 4 door. When its done, it will have a 4 digit tear tag.
^^ this. It's DGA for a 2-door. Once programmed, mine updated to LCW3, which I interpret to mean LCW is the software family, and 3 is the version programmed into my 2-door Badlands. PCM is Powertrain Control Module. I couldn't find what "BCE" is specifically is but I assume it's the Body Control Module, e.g. things related to door locks and whatnot. Perhaps, Body Control "Equipment" to include the infotainment/Sync and multiple systems included that are not powertrain-related?

Link here: https://www.dieseltechchatt.com/blogs/news/wtf-is-a-dpc

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pizza tracker just updated! PCM modules not live and no window sticker.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 1641476326058
I'm like you. No mods but my statuses were updated sometime yesterday to Built.

Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else memorize their VIN through all the constant checking? 😅
This 100%. I don’t think I’ve even looked at the vin on a vehicle I’ve owned but I have the Bronco # memorized.

gooby

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i M-Sport, Black-Diamond 7SPD on Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well one of the last built model year 2021's is finally home, I know some will still be waiting for rail deliveries but being near Indianapolis it only took about a day to get here. I still haven't gotten a "shipped" email from Ford, the last one I got was that it had been built. I guess now all that's left to wait for is the assembly line picture, which I think I'll get framed.

To those still at table 9: enjoy another round, it's been fun.

Quick first impressions: the base stereo is kinda awful, the soft top isn't nearly as noisy on the highway as I was expecting, and the manual transmission is really very good. I'll have to get used to the Reverse location since it was to the right and down on my old WRX and this one's left and forward.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group BroncoGarage

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pizza tracker just updated! PCM modules not live and no window sticker.

PCM Modules didn't populate on my friends October build. Based on that, I don't think they do.

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well one of the last built model year 2021's is finally home, I know some will still be waiting for rail deliveries but being near Indianapolis it only took about a day to get here. I still haven't gotten a "shipped" email from Ford, the last one I got was that it had been built. I guess now all that's left to wait for is the assembly line picture, which I think I'll get framed.

To those still at table 9: enjoy another round, it's been fun.

Quick first impressions: the base stereo is kinda awful, the soft top isn't nearly as noisy on the highway as I was expecting, and the manual transmission is really very good. I'll have to get used to the Reverse location since it was to the right and down on my old WRX and this one's left and forward.

Awesome. Congrats!

Sucks that the base stereo isn’t great. We can always update the stereo down the road I guess, but I think going from a BMW X5 to the base is gonna be jarring. Still, if I wanna listen to Mozart, I can drive around in the German car. The Bronco is for when I wanna listen to Willie Nelson and old Hank Williams (and I always wanna listen to Willie Nelson and old Hank Williams).

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, my Bronco status still has not changed since Monday! Did they lose it? Or just forget to update the computer?
It's sitting with my Bronco somewhere. Monday showed in production 1/3/22 and no changes or mods since. Wondering what they are doing with it.

mpoteet

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 79 CJ5, 78 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the tear tag updated this morning to LCW3, but no modules are populated. Wonder what that means?

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I have the 4 digit code. What exactly do you mean by "when its done". My status on the Pizza tracker is still "In Production 1-3", and has been since Monday.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the tear tag updated this morning to LCW3, but no modules are populated. Wonder what that means?
I've heard that means they are about to pop.
Sponsored