jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mods just popped. No change on pizza tracker.
Following my mods popping last night, everything else updated for me this morning: tear tag to NDZ2, pizza tracker to built and an estimated delivery date of 1/22 (which seems quick).
Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they may have run out of Eruption green paint. 6 of the 11 broncos on the spreadsheet with no mods yet are EG.

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is EG and the mods popped last night and updated the tear tag sometime within the last couple hours. The pizza tracker changed from 12/20 to 1/5. I just updated the spreadsheet
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220106-101003_Samsung Internet

Last edited:

Sponsored

benratt

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '71, '79, '94 '96 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in the same boat….no movement…is it the tow package, MIC roof or maybe leather seats???? Who knows…..
I bet your number will be up soon. I went to bed mad because I was one of the remaining few with no update and woke up to mods popped and about 9am got a built status and ETD of 1/20-1/26. Looks like we have the same bronco except for the leather seats. I had 4DR, area 51, MIC, Tow, SAS, Lux, but no leather. Don't worry it will happen soon!

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will let CSN sum it up for me...

Helplessly hoping
My disassembled Bronco nearby
Awaiting a word
Gasping at glimpses
Of gentle true trackers
He runs, wishing he could drive
@BadSquatch21
@Ford Motor Company must have felt bad for me after seeing these lyrics!!!

Tear Tag changed to LCW3 (no modules yet)
Tracker shows In Production WITH A DATE 01/05/2022

jddotson68

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250, Jeep Rubicon Recon, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My pizza tracker shows built on 1/5 and the tear tag changed to NVS2 but no mods popping yet. Est delivery 1/26.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in the same boat….no movement…is it the tow package, MIC roof or maybe leather seats???? Who knows…..
Don't think so ... I have all those tow, MIC, and leather and got built ... still waiting for shipment

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BadSquatch21
@Ford Motor Company must have felt bad for me after seeing these lyrics!!!

Tear Tag changed to LCW3 (no modules yet)
Tracker shows In Production WITH A DATE 01/05/2022
Movement is good sign. I still don't get the tear tag deal. Some change, some don't. I went into production with no change.

knel9

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2018 Ducati Monster 821
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the tear tag updated this morning to LCW3, but no modules are populated. Wonder what that means?
Following my mods popping last night, everything else updated for me this morning: tear tag to NDZ2, pizza tracker to built and an estimated delivery date of 1/22 (which seems quick).
My pizza tracker shows built on 1/5 and the tear tag changed to NVS2 but no mods popping yet. Est delivery 1/26.
Movement is good sign. I still don't get the tear tag deal. Some change, some don't. I went into production with no change.
From what I understand from what I surmised in an earlier post (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🛠-12-20-21-build-week-group.26928/post-1090071), the first three characters are the "software family" and the last digit is the version, so it should be "the same" grouping of all 4 for each similar build... But, over time, we may notice increments in the version, which would indicate they made a software change on the line between build batches. This may be somewhat useful to know what's going on and help us to check for updates to firmware out in the field.

@Allegedly since you started the thread, I assume you "own" the spreadsheet? I'm a little curious to see how the software versions map to different equipment... Would it be okay if I added a column O for "tear tag?" I don't want to mess up any formulas or other details just to suit my nerdy Computer Engineer desires. 🤓

On a side note, my status updated to "Built" this morning, so I have a shipping estimate. Oddly, the Pizza Tracker doesn't work on my computer (tried several browsers, private window, etc.), but works fine on my phone. Maybe the "mobile" version loads different? No e-mails or updates on PalsApp yet... Same status as before, just with "built" and a "estimated shipping date." I'm close enough I hope it takes less than 2 1/2 weeks!! :)

gwrjones

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally I have some movement! Pizza tracker now shows 1/5/22 for production date. Tear tag updated to LJM3, but nothing populated yet.

MTNLUV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Today’s a good day. Shipped and expected to arrive end of January. Finally excited to see this chapter get moving. This order process has become a long boring book. Badlands, CyberOrange, 2.7 lux, tow…

EB0325B8-633B-4236-8225-70DBFFFDE8D8.jpeg

B88CC68D-D022-44A4-8D5E-6EC869BAE47A.jpeg

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone in the WNY/Buffalo area? Curious how long the delivery estimate is.
Sponsored