Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All, there’s a thing called MRP that all manufacturers run. It’s complex and takes a massive amount of computer processing time. The only way to run a full regeneration, which Ford likely does weekly, is to have all production related systems inactive. Even a simpler net change MRP would take a long time if this is what Ford runs weekly. The little $7 billion company I ran manufacturing planning at for 20 of my 28 years there required a full 12 hours of SAP processing time for a full regeneration so Ford’s way more complex integrated system would take at least that much time since they’re doing much more detailed planning than the single manufacturing plant I ran. This would explain why servers went off line last night about 2:30 EDT and why there aren‘t updates available on Sundays. All that said this is all speculation, and I‘ve been wrong before, but it’s based on a long career in manufacturing.

I’m pretty sure this will go in one ear and out the other and many will continue to be nervous and complain but I thought it was worth a try.
Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All, there’s a thing called MRP that all manufacturers run. It’s complex and takes a massive amount of computer processing time. The only way to run a full regeneration, which Ford likely does weekly, is to have all production related systems inactive. Even a simpler net change MRP would take a long time if this is what Ford runs weekly. The little $7 billion company I ran manufacturing planning at for 20 of my 28 years there required a full 12 hours of SAP processing time for a full regeneration so Ford’s way more complex integrated system would take at least that much time since they’re doing much more detailed planning than the single manufacturing plant I ran. This would explain why servers went off line last night about 2:30 EDT and why there aren‘t updates available on Sundays. All that said this is all speculation, and I‘ve been wrong before, but it’s based on a long career in manufacturing.

I’m pretty sure this will go in one ear and out the other and many will continue to be nervous and complain but I thought it was worth a try.
Just gotta be hopeful. Everything happens for a reason after all 😇🙏🏻🤞🏻

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoop there it is. Listen to this man, he knows things. Voice of reason right here.
CHILL OUT.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whoop there it is. Listen to this man, he knows things. Voice of reason right here.
CHILL OUT.
@Tilzbow is my fellow 3/19’er 2 door Cactus 🌵 Gray Sasquatch brethren after all 😎👊🏻

Sponsored

nkyhunter

Wildtrak
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO,2021 JL RUBICON,2022F150 TREMOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it’s any constellation, I plugged my vin number into my FordPass app, and was surprised to see this
71A84FB1-675F-41FE-A613-C1042A80ADF1.png
i had that on my phone about a month ago ,when the bronco was no where near production, but if you have vin then you can add this car to ford app

Last edited:

nkyhunter

Wildtrak
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO,2021 JL RUBICON,2022F150 TREMOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Well that make sense as to why the servers are off line then.

Swines88

Outer Banks
First Name
Stevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I had a 3/14 blend with a 3/14 build week, had 816/1190. Early 8/15 I had tear tag with BCE mods, however I haven’t heard anything since and everything still says in production. Did ford chat today and they said I’m built but I will be in factory until 3/21 - 3/27 before it ships. They said that’s all the notes they had. Needless to say I’m less concerned than I was but still concerned. Anyone familiar with this?

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I had a 3/14 blend with a 3/14 build week, had 816/1190. Early 8/15 I had tear tag with BCE mods, however I haven’t heard anything since and everything still says in production. Did ford chat today and they said I’m built but I will be in factory until 3/21 - 3/27 before it ships. They said that’s all the notes they had. Needless to say I’m less concerned than I was but still concerned. Anyone familiar with this?
I am in a similar situation. 3/9 blend. Mods popped, tear tag went to 4 digits, chatted with ford this Wednesday after seeing no movement on the trackers. They told me I was built and gave me an ETA of 4/3. Chatted with them this Friday and they told me it was still in production with a finish date of 4/3. Kind of confusing but hopefully it will be on its way soon.

Sponsored

Zeddead

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Ecoboost, Jeep Trailhawk, GMC COE, many VW's.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got updated from "in production" to "Built" as of 11pm.

I have an 3/16 blend and have been waiting for an update, like many others, since mods went live on 3/16.

OP
OP
Theo_Bronco

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model