Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately, it left the factory that way. You can see where there isn't any paint behind the bent out area so it appears that the panel was installed with the bend in it and then painted afterwards. Crazy thing is, you can actually see it in my assembly line picture they sent me when you zoom in. I immediately noticed the door gap looked off. Waiting to see how Ford wants to handle it.
IMG_6968.JPG
Yeah , that's bad.....no way they QCd that on the line. It's a shame you are stuck dealing with it now. Hopefully it will go smoothly, the gap may be a fender adjustment. Maybe measure each door length to make sure it wasn't made wrong.
Sponsored

KcOUTLaw

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mods popped today too. 21 days after my blend date. Onward to the status of being "in production" with mods popped. Ha.
Yeah, but that means we are built now and will be tracking trains in no time lol it's a opening day miracle!!!

umpire19

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally!! Picked up my vehicle yesterday, 3/17 blend, 3/19 build, 3/21 ship. Having never actually driven one, needed a test drive with the wife to confirm we actually wanted to write the check. My biggest worry was noise from the soft top. We both were surprised by the ride, quieter & softer than anticipated but I’ve been driving a 26yr old Jeep Cherokee XJ as my daily so I may have lower standards than most😳 Needless to say, we signed on the dotted line and drove it home. Burning some Ford bucks and Cust Sat refund next week on new shoes- RTRs, 315/70R17 KO2’s, and Zone 1” spacers. I’ll be sending good vibes to those still waiting🤞
Congratulations, enjoy your new ride. Wish I had mine to enjoy!😌😌😌

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer said they may receive the Bronco from the depot today, otherwise it'll be ready sometime next week.

Fingers crossed it gets loaded today, in time for me to fly up this weekend for pickup!

MTBRONCO

Base
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My how the pendulum swings...yesterday it was built and estimated ETA for May 8- Checked the tracker this morning and it's shipped! Got the railcar info from helpful Ford chat, called the CSX line, it's due to arrive at Blue Island for the 11th..hopefully it doesn't take a month to get to Montana, but IMHO and reading everyone's intel here, I think this is a good sign it might come in faster...I'm so excited it's really happening, wahoooo!

Sponsored

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still at factory, built 3/21. I am going by convoy only 6hrs from MAP. getting pretty dam frustrating knowing that it is just sitting there built and not a freaking thing I can do about it. ETA changed 3times already. Dealer said hopefully it gets delivered tomorrow 😡😡🙏🤞
I'm in the same boat. Built since 3/21, but still hasn't left MAP. Today is my first missed ETA though. I've had multiple calls to the Bronco hotline where the service rep said "Huh. That's odd" when they pulled up my order.
It's frustrating not to know why, but at least it's not showing a hold. I'm wondering if there are a bunch of ice mountain orders getting pushed to the front of the line while we wait? I would at least get that.

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tempImage23ZmNZ.jpg

Took about two weeks to arrange transport and get it to Denver but it arrived this morning!

Also anyone that said the B&O sound system sucked is dead wrong, it sounds incredible for having no speakers in the doors.
Just a follow up here, I can't recommend powder coating the beauty rings enough. What a huge difference
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group IMG_0071

hollyw00d

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a follow up here, I can't recommend powder coating the beauty rings enough. What a huge difference
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group IMG_0071
Awesome. I thought those were aftermarket at first glance!

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Making good progress today. Last night it was in Fort Madison, IA and it left Wellsville, KS about an hour ago and still humming along.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 1649358537211

PABroncoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco, 13 Fusion, 88 Mustang GT, 13 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!! Its getting inspected and prepped today and I take delivery tomorrow! It looks great. Funny thing, I noticed it was missing the Keyless Entry Keypad. Somehow when it was converted to a 2022 it got left of and no one noticed... I guess of all things not to be right, this is a minor one. And I can have it added at the dealership . Now I'm really looking forward to Friday!

bronco1.jpg

bronco2.jpg

bronco3.jpg

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 8A8418F1-8DF6-41F0-8186-460B71FE3689

@Jmiller94 IT REACHED PEARLAND!! THE LAST STOP 😍😍😍
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 8770B21E-2B10-40E3-8C26-50A641EB7740

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know if the spare tire carrier is different for Sasquatch trucks? We are lifting our Non-sas two inches and running 315/70r17 on 17x10 -24 wheels. So sasquatch tire size with a wider wheel and negative offset.

Trying to determine if I need to order a spacer or not. I know its needed if going larger than a 35, but I don't think I'll need one with the negative offset and same size tire as SAS. Asking here because I can't seem to find the answer anywhere else.

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if the spare tire carrier is different for Sasquatch trucks? We are lifting our Non-sas two inches and running 315/70r17 on 17x10 -24 wheels. So sasquatch tire size with a wider wheel and negative offset.

Trying to determine if I need to order a spacer or not. I know its needed if going larger than a 35, but I don't think I'll need one with the negative offset and same size tire as SAS. Asking here because I can't seem to find the answer anywhere else.
Yup, it's a different part on the back. Rough Country has a relocation bracket that would work for non-SAS with 35s!

Edit: I will say it's not necessary, a 35 will fit on the back but it'll block most of the third brake light.

MKamp

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford F-150, 20 Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks