First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sigh, day 12 of “built” status. Ford Chat claims ETA of 4/18-24 as does the dealership.

I was hoping to take my new blue Bronco to the KC Royals game today… grumble. Would have been nice to road test it on the 6-hour round trip. Sigh. I hate waiting.

KcOUTLaw

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sigh, day 12 of “built” status. Ford Chat claims ETA of 4/18-24 as does the dealership.

I was hoping to take my new blue Bronco to the KC Royals game today… grumble. Would have been nice to road test it on the 6-hour round trip. Sigh. I hate waiting.
I hear ya....I can't wait to tailgate at Chiefs and Royals games this year with it! Mine was built opening day but dealer still doesn't have an ETA

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife is an attorney and did a little lawyering with the dealership to get the 22.5 MY price protection. Long story short is that she helped them understand how it works. The two key pieces of information that your dealer should understand is what group you fall into and that Ford will send the dealer a check 30-45 days AFTER the sale is recorded. My dealer’s Ford rep confirmed this (while we were there) and then just took that amount off of the sale price. Good luck all.

drgnspcshp

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My rail car got to Port Wilmington, Delaware on 4/3... Bronco has been sitting there since (railcar since left). It's less than an hour to the dealer... really hoping it gets picked up and delivered anytime now... PahLEEEEAAAASEEE and thank you 🙏
Do you know what average delivery transit time is? Mine was built 3/29 and I received my shipped email last night. No info was available in tracking app yet. Should I be expecting my bronco in the coming days or isit still a few weeks away?

Sponsored

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The train is in California! It should hit its final destination today! Now to see how long the last part getting to the dealer!

Lain26

Wildtrak
First Name
Lainey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's a great pic! Hits me in the feels though. Just sold my Raptor last week. 😢😄
He’s definitely feeling like he has the best of both worlds with his Raptor and my Bronco. He’s always wanted a Bronco lol

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 0593E45D-3B4B-4931-9094-F51E9CFD940C

No email from our sales guy and just drove by the dealer and nothing 😞

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes! I think I'm on this one! How are you tracking this?
I realized a couple days ago when I call CSX, they give me the last location, but then when I call Union Pacific, they will give me an ETA. So I have been calling both.

Hobee

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT, Miata, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Newly registered to this forum. I am happy to report my 2022 base manual 4cyl 2door was delivered to me on 4/4. Optioned with roof rack, aux switches and all weather floor mats. I was a 7/18/2020 reservation, March 2021 order, October 2021 updated order for 2022 model year, and 3/14/2022 blend date. Shout out to Liberty Ford, Brunswick, Ohio for honoring MSRP and applying the price protection certificate. Happy trails!
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group A76B1365-1473-4D60-B3C4-012315FCDA04