Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No dice for me this weekend, still in the Richmond depot.
The main bummer - I'm coincidentally in the same city (SF) as the dealership I ordered it from. I live 400 miles away in LA.

I may end up booking another flight to pick her up this week if it gets shipped from the depo. :LOL: I wanted adventure with this thing -so I guess this is part of it!
Sponsored

MTBRONCO

Base
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Newly registered to this forum. I am happy to report my 2022 base manual 4cyl 2door was delivered to me on 4/4. Optioned with roof rack, aux switches and all weather floor mats. I was a 7/18/2020 reservation, March 2021 order, October 2021 updated order for 2022 model year, and 3/14/2022 blend date. Shout out to Liberty Ford, Brunswick, Ohio for honoring MSRP and applying the price protection certificate. Happy trails!
A76B1365-1473-4D60-B3C4-012315FCDA04.jpeg
Thanks for posting a pic as I have the same build, color, etc...and it looks gorgeous! How are you liking the manual transmission?

Hobee

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT, Miata, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for posting a pic as I have the same build, color, etc...and it looks gorgeous! How are you liking the manual transmission?
The 7 speed is a nice tranny for this vehicle. Very easy to drive and keep the engine in its power band. Crisp shifts. Clutch pressure is a little light for my personal preference. Tried the crawler gear on a steep gravel/dirt ramp. With feet off all pedals it crawled up the hill at a steady 3 mph…very nice. Also 22.8 mpg on the dash gauge in my first 125 mile mixed driving trip.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MTBRONCO

Base
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 7 speed is a nice tranny for this vehicle. Very easy to drive and keep the engine in its power band. Crisp shifts. Clutch pressure is a little light for my personal preference. Tried the crawler gear on a steep gravel/dirt ramp. With feet off all pedals it crawled up the hill at a steady 3 mph…very nice. Also 22.8 mpg on the dash gauge in my first 125 mile mixed driving trip.
Thanks for the insights, and I was wondering about the real mpg, and good to know it's a bit above ;)

Sponsored

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group DE2E9256-2192-47C5-BF54-169F9855A2E6

Waiting for our Bronco to arrive at the dealer like…😜
I asked my dealer how long it will take for the convoy to get it from the railyard and he said it could take a week. He said he will check again on Monday. I think there were a lot of Houston broncos on the train so hopefully it won’t take long and they will be able to get a full truck.

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I asked my dealer how long it will take for the convoy to get it from the railyard and he said it could take a week. He said he will check again on Monday. I think there were a lot of Houston broncos on the train so hopefully it won’t take long and they will be able to get a full truck.
That’ll work! Keep me posted if you hear anything and I’ll keep you posted if I do 🤓👍🏻

Sponsored

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is beautiful!
Can you give the specs of your wheels/tires? How much poke is that?
315/70r17 BFG KO2 tires
17x10 -24 offset WELD Cinch in bronze
2” Readylift SST
About 2” of poke with the Outerbanks fenders. I’ll try to get a picture of the poke later. It does scrub on the crash bars, but I expected that, I’ll take those off when we get home.

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
The main bummer - I'm coincidentally in the same city (SF) as the dealership I ordered it from. I live 400 miles away in LA.

I may end up booking another flight to pick her up this week if it gets shipped from the depo. :LOL: I wanted adventure with this thing -so I guess this is part of it!
I hope all us richmond people start seeing them this week. Id have to assume they would start trickling out. It doesnt seem like many if any in richmond from our build week have made it out yet.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No dice for me this weekend, still in the Richmond depot.
How do you know you’re rig is still in Richmond?

Mine was dropped off there last Wednesday and I’ve had no way to get a status update since. I’m now waiting for one of the Ford trackers to update or my dealer to call saying it’s been delivered.

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really didn’t mind waiting for my Bronco that much, but now that I have been in production for 26 days, I’m a race car in the red! I feel sorry for dirt mountain and ice mountain folks. If this goes on for another month, I will probably tell someone to shove the truck up their ass. Happy for all of you that are getting your trucks though. They do look cool, but this rollout is ridiculous!
Sponsored