First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sameā€¦had @30snack look up my info but nothing changed! We do have all day after all but I was hoping the truck wouldā€™ve already dropped off ours but nothing yet šŸ˜”
Any update from your sales guy? My sales guy said he would check, but then I havenā€™t heard back.
Sponsored

xibichae71

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 & 75 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Arrived this morning at 6:12am. Hopefully we'll have another update tonight. At least we didn't get stuck in the Blue Island - Gibson - Blue Island loop for a week. :p
I would have thought we were on a Union Pacific train heading over Donner Summit at some point. Either way at least it is moving West. Thanks again for the updates!

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just spoke to my dealer and no bronco today. Still sitting at the richmond yard waiting to be delivered. Next potential deliver day is friday. That will be 12 days at that yard at that point. Long wait.

GutiBigBend22

Big Bend
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

HI @Cysquatch im following your thread as I live in northern California 30 min from Stockton in Oakley and have the same shipment date as you, thanks for sharing!

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's based on your proximity to the plant. MI and neighboring states to MI, you'll be hopping on the car carrier. Further away and you get the rail. AFAIK MI, IN, OH, PA, IL all get convoy from the plant. I assume WI, KY, maybe WV as well? The problem is that there are not enough trucks to ship the manufactured Broncos to the neighboring states. But there is space on the railcars, so Broncos going further away leave the plant sooner in some cases.
Even in neighboring states I think there are other variables that may determine whether you are on a train or a truck. At least a few people in southern Illinois have had their bronco shipped on a train to St. Louis (Wentzville) before getting loaded on a truck. Probably some combination of the distance from MAP and the proximity of the railyard in Wentzville which has a lot of automotive shipping infrastructure already in place.

Sponsored

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would have thought we were on a Union Pacific train heading over Donner Summit at some point. Either way at least it is moving West. Thanks again for the updates!
I thought the same thing initially.

Looking at the BNSF map, the routing looks like Clovis, NM - Albuquerque, NM (Auto Facility "AF") - El Mirage, AZ (AF) - Barstow, CA, then head south to San Bernardino, CA (AF)- San Diego, CA (AF) then north to Richmond, CA (AF).

Hopefully we aren't stuck long in SoCal or bypass it completely! :oops:

Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/14/22 Build Week Group 1649713738238

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any update from your sales guy? My sales guy said he would check, but then I havenā€™t heard back.
Nope, nothing šŸ„ŗ

Did go to the rail yard though and saw these!

Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/14/22 Build Week Group 3FF16E76-0A5F-4D9E-A7C1-FCC30593DAD3

Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/14/22 Build Week Group 6F559E12-C32F-4CED-9488-BF1C8BCA3A9D

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m in Reno, mine followed that same route on BNSF through TX, NM, AZ, SoCal then up through Bakersfield and finally arriving into Richmond last Tuesday, offloading Wednesday and itā€™s still sitting there as far as I know. My dealer said they typically get them 1 - 2 weeks after theyā€™re off-loaded from the railcar.

Another forum Reno member got thereā€™s via UP over Donner by train to the bay then back via truck so I think itā€™s a crap shootā€¦.

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m in Reno, mine followed that same route on BNSF through TX, NM, AZ, SoCal then up through Bakersfield and finally arriving into Richmond last Tuesday, offloading Wednesday and itā€™s still sitting there as far as I know. My dealer said they typically get them 1 - 2 weeks after theyā€™re off-loaded from the railcar.

Another forum Reno member got thereā€™s via UP over Donner by train to the bay then back via truck so I think itā€™s a crap shootā€¦.
I think that's what will happen with mine in the Richmond lot. Realistically, I won't take possession probably for another week, maybe two.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just as I predicted...
I was offā€¦had nothing better to do and figuredā€¦šŸ˜…

Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/14/22 Build Week Group D53A750D-1AC1-4129-AD50-87D06881A6A3

Still stuck in limbo and waiting for the railyard to put it on a truck and deliver it šŸ™ƒ

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How neat!! I donā€™t see mine in the pic. Did you see yours? Maybe tomorrow!
Nope šŸ„ŗ Saw 2 white 4 doors, 2 cyber orange 2 doors and 2 eruption green 4 doors but not a single 2 door in sight šŸ˜”

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My sales guy called and said he requested they put mine on the next truck out. He said he didnā€™t know if they would do it, but he emailed and asked.
Fingers and toes crossed for ya chick šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»
Sponsored