Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just checked the back door tracker and it's official. New "Scheduled Delivery Date" is 4/26 - 5/2. Yesterday it was 4/21 - 4/25. Original delivery was 4/14 - 4/20. Dealer is only 62 miles from Richmond straight up Hwy 101. No communication from Dealer. You would think they would be doing everything they could to get vehicles on their lot cause they barely have any or at least a vehicle that is instant revenue for them. Argh!
Just checked the back door tracker and it's official. New "Scheduled Delivery Date" is 4/26 - 5/2. Yesterday it was 4/21 - 4/25. Original delivery was 4/14 - 4/20. Dealer is only 62 miles from Richmond straight up Hwy 101. No communication from Dealer. You would think they would be doing everything they could to get vehicles on their lot cause they barely have any or at least a vehicle that is instant revenue for them. Argh!
My window sticker updated to 4/23/22 and my delivery window changed from 4/18 - 4/24 to 4/22 - 4/28. So maybe this upcoming week? Had to re-do my financing (rate expired on 4/21) and got wrecked with a full percentage point increase. UGH.
Sponsored

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bet your dealer and mine are way more upset than both of us with lack of deliveries since it seems there’s not much, if anything, moving out of Richmond right now. So, not only do they not have our Broncos to sell, they also aren‘t getting other new vehicles delivered to sell.

My dealer told me Ford is responsible for transportation all the way to their lot. This makes sense to me because I’m seeing my dealer’s in stock inventory shrinking on a daily basis while their total in stock and on order is growing.

It seems to me there’s an issue with trucks being available (or willing) to transport vehicles for Ford. Could be fuel prices and a resulting contract renegotiation between Ford and their west coast, or maybe just the California, carrier. Whatever the case Richmond seems to be getting backed up so my guess is it’ll take a while to clear the backlog once the truck situation is resolved and I doubt we’ll see our Broncos delivered before early May.

I retired last year from a long manufacturing career but I‘ve got a former colleague or two with west coast trucking contacts so if this goes on for another couple weeks I’ll reach out and see if they can get any intel on the real situation.

I expect our 4/26 - 5/02 delivery estimates to move out at least one or two more times but maybe we’ll get pleasantly surprised next week.
So my buddy got back to me on the way Richmond works. He said Ford usually uses United Road but can use independent drivers, usually a hot-shotter using a 3-car trailer. Unfortunately he's no longer in the transport game and wouldn't take my $300 bribe. ;)

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's been a good week. Got the Sport last week and picked up my 3/14 last night. It's the damnedest thing. I just go in and sign some sh!t and they keep giving me vehicles! 😅

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 20220423_190349

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 20220423_190349
😍

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey 3/14 group! Wondering if y’all can help me gather part numbers for springs on our broncos. Here’s the spread sheet. There’s a tag on all the coil springs and we just need the last 3 letters on them if your able to access and see them.
Spring part numbers sheet

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all, thrilled to report back that I finally got my Bronco!
Picked it up Friday afternoon in PA (Chapman of Horsham was fantastic throughout the entire process, props to them).
Spent the day Saturday driving it back to MA and getting familiar with it. Put ~500 miles on it so far. I'm absolutely loving it. Can't wait to start tweaking it to make it mine :)
My quick observations if anyone cares...
the good:
-drives beautifully! can't say that enough. Part of that may be that I'm coming from a 2013 Wrangler w/ 160k on it but I love the way the Bronco feels, drives, etc. I have the 2.7 and it's smooth and has plenty of power.
-love the seats, roast leather is beautiful (and looks great w/ the green IMO), adjustable seats are great (lumbar support specifically), very comfortable even on my 7 hour drive.
- the cruise control w/ distance control was fantastic on the long drive. Lane assist is fine, (I prefer my wifes that actually nudges the car back into the lane... bronco just vibrates but not a bad thing)

the questions: putting these as questions as I'm not complaining about these just wondering about them
- I noticed a rattling noise w/ my passenger side window when the window was down an inch or 2. (no rattle if fully down or fully up). Understood it's frameless so there may be some expectation that this is possible but My drivers side window didn't seem to rattle so I'm not sure if this is expected or if something may be loose or need to be fixed.
- sub woofer is rattling a bit when volume is up... not a huge deal and I think I've seen others mention this on the forums, so probably needs some sound deadening etc. I'm guessing.

the bad:
- my only gripe so far is w/ the soft top design where it meets the tailgate... is that bar that goes across the top of the tailgate really not removable??? I feel like i'm just missing something and it must be removable (w/ the rear window out specifically). I know I can unlatch and prop it 'up' which is okay but if it can't be easily removed that seems like a major design flaw to me ... I can't sit in the back of my tailgate? :unsure: I haven't seen or heard anyone else complain about this on here so thinking maybe i'm just missing something as it seems like a big deal to me?

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group IMG_7301 Lar
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group IMG_7298 Lar
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group IMG_7295 Lar

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Big day today. Finally going to pick up my Bronco. Assuming there aren't any issues, I should be posting later today with my Bronco in my driveway after a mere 639 days since ordering it.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordertracker app went from 85 people in the same status as me on Friday to 482 people today. I don't know if that is because something is happening at MAP there was a change to the app or it means nothing at all.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Big day today. Finally going to pick up my Bronco. Assuming there aren't any issues, I should be posting later today with my Bronco in my driveway after a mere 639 days since ordering it.
Can’t wait to see it and see ya at the Houston Bronco meet up soon 😊🤘🏻

Oh and please stress to the dealer to not drill holes in your fascia for the front license plate mount!! Trying to save as many peeps as I can from doing permanent damage 🤓

Sponsored

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can’t wait to see it and see ya at the Houston Bronco meet up soon 😊🤘🏻

Oh and please stress to the dealer to not drill holes in your fascia for the front license plate mount!! Trying to save as many peeps as I can from doing permanent damage 🤓
Thanks for the tip. How did you add the front license plate

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can’t wait to see it!

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordertracker app went from 85 people in the same status as me on Friday to 482 people today. I don't know if that is because something is happening at MAP there was a change to the app or it means nothing at all.
Not sure what happened there, but mine did the same.
Sponsored