John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 150XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm bummed! When I look at the spreadsheet with my fellow peeps I'm alone. 3/21 blend in the 1165 group I'm pretty much the only one with no email and pizza tracker still shows "in production "

I listed dates on the spreadsheet that I got from dealer yesterday for delivery window, so maybe some hope.

Congratulations to all that received a built Bronco.... Keeping hopes up that it's not sitting on ice mountain.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. 3/24 Blend, 3/25 build. Confirmation email receive 3/27, estimated delivery to New Hampshire 4/8-4/14.

A glorious day!
My estimated Delivery is the Week before you. Hope to See you in MA or NH😁

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of the Rokblokz mud flaps for the front tires, ouch. Would have rather spent that money on something else, but no way I am sacrificing my paint job after the investment we all have made in this vehicle.

Sponsored

Sains66

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66’ Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm bummed! When I look at the spreadsheet with my fellow peeps I'm alone. 3/21 blend in the 1165 group I'm pretty much the only one with no email and pizza tracker still shows "in production "

I listed dates on the spreadsheet that I got from dealer yesterday for delivery window, so maybe some hope.

Congratulations to all that received a built Bronco.... Keeping hopes up that it's not sitting on ice mountain.
I’m right there with you my friend, 3/22 blend with nothing. I’m going to give it another week before I start spamming ford support for updates.

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mathieu don't get discouraged if you don't see anything today, if I remember correctly, updates don't happen on Sunday. However, I am proven wrong all the time so who knows.
With 3.24 Blend folk getting notifications today, Im hoping for some movement tomorrow. Today has been a restful day of just staring outside in the driveway envisioning it beside my truck. LOL!

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of the Rokblokz mud flaps for the front tires, ouch. Would have rather spent that money on something else, but no way I am sacrificing my paint job after the investment we all have made in this vehicle.
Exactly. My daily commute requires 1/4 mile of gravel, then a highway. I can hear the rocks flying now. 🙈

I procrastinated a bit too, but have the OEM flaps on the way and will modify them to fit.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. My daily commute requires 1/4 mile of gravel, then a highway. I can hear the rocks flying now. 🙈

I procrastinated a bit too, but have the OEM flaps on the way and will modify them to fit.
I can wait 2-4 weeks, as long as it is pretty close to that time frame.

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping that the KO2s are not as bad..

Sponsored

peace2peep

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the spirit of giving us all something else to do besides pine away at our trucks, why did you pick the Rokblokz and how will it compare to factory or others? I know I'll need them, but I have NO experience with this kind of option/accessory. Thanks for your help folks...what are YOUR first accessories? I think mine will definitely be an extended warranty, but after that, the brush bar in front...I love the way it looks) Godspeed!

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/23 blend day. Mods he popped, but I've heard bithing else. Getting nervous of bad news to come. Ugh!

L8y_N_Red

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been mostly salty over this whole "Bronco Debacle" for the past year or so. So finding this forum in these past few weeks has truly been the sunshine and highlight of it all - I mean, I imagine it'll be even better when Lil Red finally gets here - but still.
You all have kept me sane and entertained and I can't be more appreciative. You guys and gals are the best.
Update: No email from Ford but both Ford tracker and backdoor tracker show "shipped" and "in transit" - respectively.

At the air show today, they had a Wildtrak 2-door in race red. Guy tried to explain how had hardest time getting them and he didn't know if I could get one but it would be nearly $60k. I said, good thing I already ordered a Badlands and it'll be here soon, huh? 🤣🤣🤣

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the spirit of giving us all something else to do besides pine away at our trucks, why did you pick the Rokblokz and how will it compare to factory or others? I know I'll need them, but I have NO experience with this kind of option/accessory. Thanks for your help folks...what are YOUR first accessories? I think mine will definitely be an extended warranty, but after that, the brush bar in front...I love the way it looks) Godspeed!
Let me start by saying that I am not really a fan of mud flaps. Having the Sasquatch package and hearing about people's woes for the past 8 months, I decided it was a compromise I was willing to live with. As far as why the RB's, the Ford OEMs do not fit the Sasquatch without cutting the actual flap and drilling in to the flare for tight fitment so that isnt a great option. The Gatorback flaps are $600 or something stupid like that and they are fugly. I really like the way the RB mount and seem to be the lesser of many evils considering I don't really want them anyhow and I can pop them off whenever I want/need. I use to have a Jeep with big nobby tires and the rock, mud and snow throwing is a very real thing. Lastly, with as much as I have spent on mods in the past 8 months I figured I would justify it for the protection of my truck.
Glad you asked 😆?

peace2peep

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let me start by saying that I am not really a fan of mud flaps. Having the Sasquatch package and hearing about people's woes for the past 8 months, I decided it was a compromise I was willing to live with. As far as why the RB's, the Ford OEMs do not fit the Sasquatch without cutting the actual flap and drilling in to the flare for tight fitment so that isnt a great option. The Gatorback flaps are $600 or something stupid like that and they are fugly. I really like the way the RB mount and seem to be the lesser of many evils considering I don't really want them anyhow and I can pop them off whenever I want/need. I use to have a Jeep with big nobby tires and the rock, mud and snow throwing is a very real thing. Lastly, with as much as I have spent on mods in the past 8 months I figured I would justify it for the protection of my truck.
Glad you asked 😆?
I do love a straight answer! Thank you! Makes sense, and I'm so glad I asked! I wonder if there will be newer flaps as the Bronco Raptor is launched?
Sponsored