Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mathieu don't get discouraged if you don't see anything today, if I remember correctly, updates don't happen on Sunday. However, I am proven wrong all the time so who knows.
Ford likes to play Peek a Boo😏
Sponsored

Llx2corp

Outer Banks
First Name
Chaim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For some reason my pizza tracker not working today I type in order number and vin and just goes back to the same page to enter it again over and over…anyone have same issue or just me?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason my pizza tracker not working today I type in order number and vin and just goes back to the same page to enter it again over and over…anyone have same issue or just me?
The only constant with any of the trackers is their inconsistencies. Don't sweat it and just try to ignore them until tomorrow. They glitch all the time.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should create another thread or an insta group where we just show pictures of what our broncos are doing. Or just keep on with this one.
The B6 Forum has the ability to create a Group. I’m all for that!

I don’t TikToc nor PinInstaTube, because after all the work I put into my Fly AF MySpace and my sweet ramblings on Xanga, I sort of came to the realization that the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze for me.

Plus, I was overwhelmed with “keeping up with the latest” Ap. So, I just wish people “Happy Birthday,” and post pictures of my girls and dogs to Facebook because that’s where my agents and their friends all came to rest on.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 1648391937624

Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a long shot, but I will be driving by the dealer tonight. Living an hour away from MAP may have it's benefits. 😃

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If waiting was only that easy 😂
That’s why we’re here. My husband has likely heard enough about all things bronco. You people are my people. 🤣Bronco-all day, err day

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The B6 Forum has the ability to create a Group. I’m all for that!

I don’t TikToc nor PinInstaTube, because after all the work I put into my Fly AF MySpace and my sweet ramblings on Xanga, I sort of came to the realization that the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze for me.

Plus, I was overwhelmed with “keeping up with the latest” Ap. So, I just wish people “Happy Birthday,” and post pictures of my girls and dogs to Facebook because that’s where my agents and their friends all came to rest on.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 1648391937624
Yep, I pretty much do the same at this point.

Sponsored

Llx2corp

Outer Banks
First Name
Chaim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built confirmation email received from Ford today at noon. Blend date on WS 3/24, build date on pizza tracker lists 3/25. Delivery ETA (Louisville, KY) 3/28 - 4/3.
Same blend date as you but no updates for me yet!!🤦🏻‍♂️

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Built confirmation email received from Ford today at noon. Blend date on WS 3/24, build date on pizza tracker lists 3/25. Delivery ETA (Louisville, KY) 3/28 - 4/3.
Same here. 3/24 Blend, 3/25 build. Confirmation email receive 3/27, estimated delivery to New Hampshire 4/8-4/14.

A glorious day!

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. 3/24 Blend, 3/25 build. Confirmation email receive 3/27, estimated delivery to New Hampshire 4/8-4/14.

A glorious day!
Got my built email a little bit ago W/ delivery between 4/8 and 4/14. If I click on the track button in the email, the tracker shows ’Shipped’. Glorious day indeed! I say we just keep this thread alive so anyone that cares can post and see other buildmates Broncos.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my built email a little bit ago W/ delivery between 4/8 and 4/14. If I click on the track button in the email, the tracker shows ’Shipped’. Glorious day indeed! I say we just keep this thread alive so anyone that cares can post and see other buildmates Broncos.
But I’ve already got the 3/21-4-LYFE tat!

Last edited:

KSmitty34

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also, pizza tracker still showing “in progress
Same blend date as you but no updates for me yet!!🤦🏻‍♂️
the tracker app updated early this morning from “in production” to “awaiting shipment”. That was my first clue, took another 6hrs to receive email from Ford.
Sponsored