Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still sitting awaiting shipping. No change in any trackers and still a 3 digit tear tag.
Sponsored

L8y_N_Red

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With only a slight delay, the shipped email arrived early this am. Likely attributed to batch updating with the email.

Is it typical that the dealership has made no attempt to reach out? I'll reach out to them today and see if they are interested in hiring someone to help folks track orders - I happen to know a huge pool of qualified folks who may soon be looking for something to do after their Broncos arrive. 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220328-070527.png

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had a four digit tag for a couple days. Still awaiting convoy shipping, but my eta is this week. Wouldn't surprise me if it shows up this week before an update.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s interesting I got confirmation of it being shipped via E-Mail, but the dates are still mid-to-late April. Can I just fly to Detroit and drive it home? St Louis & Detroit used to be in the same NHL Division!

d90be45cafaf29768cfd2dae791e106a0dc061c3&rid=giphy.gif

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My house is happy today that I’ve really got nothing more than waiting on the Bronco at this point. Finally caught up on some cleaning since the build weeks have calmed down and I’m not pinned to my phone to see where everyone’s at on their builds. Lol!
YES!

I cleaned my garage anticipating it will come sooner if the Home looked nicer. Even put up its little flag!

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had a four digit tag for a couple days. Still awaiting convoy shipping, but my eta is this week. Wouldn't surprise me if it shows up this week before an update.
I was kinda thinking the same thing. Mine is coming via truck and is less than an 8hr drive from MAP. Wouldnt surprise me if it shows up on first day of estimated delivery window without an update. .

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a 3/25 blend 204/1954. No mods popped yet and forum guys app just changed from In Production to Status Unknown.

I noticed the 3/28 blends only have 499 scheduled so maybe they’re catching up today.

Last edited:

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m a 3/25 blend 204/1954. No mods popped yet and forum guys app just changed form In Production to Status Unknown.

I noticed the 3/28 blends only have 499 scheduled so maybe they’re catching up today.
Pizza tracker is down too. I can't with all these emotions. LOL!

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are calling for high winds Wednesday into Thursday here in Ohio and Michigan, so naturally I dreamed that the transporter hauling my Bronco blew over and damaged it before it got here :eek::ROFLMAO:. Man I can’t wIt till it gets here!

Sponsored

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright, I know I'm late to the party on this item, but what is the tear tag, why do the digits matter, and where do I find it?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a 3/25 blend 204/1954. No mods popped yet and forum guys app just changed form In Production to Status Unknown.

The forum guys app has done that for me at least twice in the past three days, probably because Ford hasn't updated their system, that's where he pulls it from.

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alright, I know I'm late to the party on this item, but what is the tear tag, why do the digits matter, and where do I find it?
What I've been able find on other forums is when the code switches from 3 digits to 4 digits, that means it’s built.?.? .... Others can keep me honest because I really have no clue either. Haha. My 3.25 blend is still showing a DAA Tear tag. I guess that means no modules have been installed. Wish they had a legend to what the freaking codes mean.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Mine is coming via truck and is less than an 8hr drive from MAP. Wouldnt surprise me if it shows up on first day of estimated delivery window without an update. .
Being 2 hours and 45 minutes away from MAP, I sure as hell hope it is here before the weekend.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm still sitting awaiting shipping. No change in any trackers and still a 3 digit tear tag.
Be Patient you get what you are seeking😇

AptMajorIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif
Sponsored