Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Without reading 102 pages, are the 3/21 week Broncos being built per their scheduled dates? I'm blend/build 300/1954 on Friday (3/25).

DeBo

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door. Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Without reading 102 pages, are the 3/21 week Broncos being built per their scheduled dates? I'm blend/build 300/1954 on Friday (3/25).
Mine was!! Blend date 3/22

Cactus901

Base
First Name
Reily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1998 Montero, 1990 Montero, 1993 Rx7
Your Bronco Model
Base
So frustrating that the tracking page is never working.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most seem to be 1 to 2 days behind. Don't stress at this point if you don't have updated status until Monday

Ckrrm3

Big Bend
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 3.5 Ecoboost, Fusion 1.6 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes! I was 3/21 and it shows built now. I even got an email from Ford saying built!!! I was shocked! It shows a delivery date between April 4-10th. Now that I don’t believe… but hey, getting closer!

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So no one has a production line photo of their Bronco yet? When do those photos typically get sent out?

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So no one has a production line photo of their Bronco yet? When do those photos typically get sent out?
I’ve seen several on the fb page say they have gotten it after delivery, if at all. There’s a thread on here that has pics of all different specs in case you never get one.

Sponsored

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

3/14 is getting their’s this week.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you had a build day of 3/26 and now you have something that says built? Obviously your build day changed and you maybe didn't notice it on your window sticker. Congratulations.
Honestly, I have been forcing myself to not check on updates so frequently the last few weeks. My dealer isn’t at all proactive about giving me info, and with no reliable way to check via any method besides emailing him… After getting bumped to 3/28 week then back to 3/21 week I kinda resigned to the idea that I wouldn’t know anything real until it showed up at the dealer. I really expected to get bumped a few more times haha. I’m not sure when my WS became available since I told myself not to keep hammering at it until my stated build date. Today’s email was a total surprise, especially since I hadn’t been getting other Ford emails. Today my WS is up (and tons of modules, not sure if all) with a WS date of 3/23.

Im happy to contribute whatever details will make the waiting game easier for others. I’m honestly not sure what else is helpful but if someone could steer me to the list I will put my stuff there. I definitely benefitted from the knowledge and effort people put forth on this forum. If I can give back just a little, I will

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As much as I want my Bronco, we are now down to the wire and I'm dreading my to-do list!

Need to pull my truck into some heat this weekend and remove all of my mods, Amps, and speakers, and put back all of the OEM stuff.... Just In case the dealer offers a good price.

This weekend will suck. Anyone else procrastinating?
Sponsored