Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Envious of everyone getting status updates. I”m 2 days from the end of my estimated delivery date from the Built email; still Awaiting Shipment on the tracker.
Thats crazy! I too had a 3.25 blend date. Have you tried Ford Chat?
Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just realized that I never posted pics! I've owned it for over a week, but only had time to install the top before going back to the dealer for a bad DSP module.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 20220403_124027

Next up: RSE steps/sliders, fog lights, and eventually lighter wheels and a Ham Radio.

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
YAAASSSSSSSS. The railcar arrived to Cottage Grove, Minnesota on April 8. That's only 2.5 hours from the dealer!!! I want to go find it. Sounds way more fun than looking for hidden eggs with candy.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mods installed! Still plan on doing some Rigid 360 pod lights and window tint.

Zroadz slider steps (LOVE them)
Cravenspeed stubby antenna
Aeroskin 2 hood deflector
Husky floor mats
Mabett center console organizer

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group A3FC3EF7-4DE7-4047-ABD1-D8536534832B

Hi there, Mike! Your Badlands looks amazing. Thanks for sharing! :)

Sponsored

hoffsauce

Base
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mary's out here trollin'

Mary: Thank you for your patience. Our records show your current status as "Awaiting Shipment." When an order is "Awaiting Shipment," this means your vehicle has been built, and we are arranging shipment to the selling dealer; the estimated date for shipping is 4/44/22. The status could change at any time, too, as Ford will always provide updated information to you and your dealer when it becomes available. You can use this link to keep updated with your order, if you haven't already: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

L8y_N_Red

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Latest update: Empty - Released to Customer .....getting closer!
Today is panic day. Rail car is long gone from Tampa. Allegedly Bronco has been offloaded (please don't be on a joyride without me!)
Dealer doesn't have it.
Every tracker says 'in transit' or 'shipped' - I miss the days when I could track it on CSX.

Say a prayer that it turns up on the lot today!

Holiday

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats crazy! I too had a 3.25 blend date. Have you tried Ford Chat?
Chat didn’t help. No additional information from the tracker. I’m out of town for work/ Easter this week anyways, but the lack of update is upsetting.

What has me nervous is I’ve sold my car already to a friend who is patient about taking possession, but I don’t want to string along too long. Poor woman inadvertently become a part of this uncertain Bronco process!

L8y_N_Red

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mary's out here trollin'

Mary: Thank you for your patience. Our records show your current status as "Awaiting Shipment." When an order is "Awaiting Shipment," this means your vehicle has been built, and we are arranging shipment to the selling dealer; the estimated date for shipping is 4/44/22. The status could change at any time, too, as Ford will always provide updated information to you and your dealer when it becomes available. You can use this link to keep updated with your order, if you haven't already: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
4/44/22 Is that like the 32nd of Nevuary?

Sponsored

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is panic day. Rail car is long gone from Tampa. Allegedly Bronco has been offloaded (please don't be on a joyride without me!)
Dealer doesn't have it.
Every tracker says 'in transit' or 'shipped' - I miss the days when I could track it on CSX.

Say a prayer that it turns up on the lot today!
It’s probably at the rail yard going through inspections. You’re so close to having it!!

Gargantua

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M1083A1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Envious of everyone getting status updates. I”m 2 days from the end of my estimated delivery date from the Built email; still Awaiting Shipment on the tracker.
Mines a worse state, been "in production" since week of 3/21, blend 3/25, although my window sticker date is updated to today at the bottom. No built email. 2 days till end of delivery window, according to the dealer, who says it is in fact built and awaiting convoy to the dealer. Will know this week if it's just a failure of their real time status on this particular order for whatever reasons.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not my intention to drop the mood, but I documented my delivery story on this thread.

It completely sucks that my experience became this, and I’m generally excited for you all who have taken or will take delivery.

I proceeded to file an internal investigation with the Missouri Attorney General, and a filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Also, I included 1* Reviews on the following Review Sites:

Dealerrater.com (will be published 4/25)
Yelp.com
Google.com

I would greatly appreciate any support, by apply a thumbs up or “This was Helpful” on the Reviews.

Again, it sucks it had to come to this. Hopefully, this will help you and any future Automotive purchasers. I will spring a future update to conclude this whole saga.

Thanks everyone!

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was delivered to the dealer on Saturday! Waiting on prep, should pick her up tomorrow I never got the assembly line pic. Does anyone have an Outer Banks shadow black 4 door MIC non-sas pic that I can “borrow?”
https://www.productionlinephotos.com/

Unfortunately, they only have the soft top, but hopefully someone uploads another one soon.

Last edited:

snydera15

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Guilia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone else had trouble putting gas in their new Bronco? The "easy fill" does not seem to be working properly and I constantly have to keep adjusting the pump to get a full tank of gas.
Sponsored