First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine showed that this morning, paired status, and randomly added the destination. I thought oh cool I’m driving by the dealer anyways maybe it’s there, and sure enough it was. So maybe yours is too, mine just updated to delivered an hour ago.
It will happen that way but my best friend from college is one of the managers at this ford store so he will send me photos the minute the truck arrives so i “kinda know” it’s not there or shipped. It could be on the truck but he will send me photos and then I’m having it shipped to me by the transport company on the forum @autotransportbystopwatch. So it’s all another waiting game for me. Thanks for the input though!

Sponsored

Swabodda

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you been tracking your rail car? If so - do you know where yours is? My guess is ours will be together.
Oh yeah, multiple times per day lol. It was just north of Dalals this morning and then left Clifton about 20 minutes ago. I'm guessing it'll hit Austin, maybe San Antonio, and then head toward Houston.

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yeah, multiple times per day lol. It was just north of Dalals this morning and then left Clifton about 20 minutes ago. I'm guessing it'll hit Austin, maybe San Antonio, and then head toward Houston.
Damn. I guess ours aren’t together. Mines in Louisville KY.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine will be in Indiana tomorrow via train. I was hoping it would be to Oklahoma by Friday for my birthday but looking like that’s a pipe dream if it keeps moving only 1 state per day. Sat at some rail depot loaded for a week. Finally got to Ohio this morning.
From Inidiana it might have to go to Blue Island, IL. It will then transfer to a new rail line. For me, it took from 4/6 to 4/12 (at 4 am) to get to OK. YMMV.

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those of you shipping by rail.. what does “actual placement of car” mean? It’s in the city it switches over to convoy.

Sponsored

crazynova

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer won’t acknowledge me asking for the rail car number, so I’ve been in the dark for a week on shipping. They also won’t do a purchase order until it arrives for my credit union.

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer won’t acknowledge me asking for the rail car number, so I’ve been in the dark for a week on shipping. They also won’t do a purchase order until it arrives for my credit union.
You can get your rail car number from ford chat.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Beautiful!!

Ford Bronco đź›  3/28/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220412-174243
Nice đź‘Ť. Apart from the paint and the 360 degree cameras it looks like what mine is supposed to look like only in Eruption Green

Tteape0

Outer Banks
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From Inidiana it might have to go to Blue Island, IL. It will then transfer to a new rail line. For me, it took from 4/6 to 4/12 (at 4 am) to get to OK. YMMV.
It got to Blue Island last night ahead of schedule but now it says no ETA. Hoping it doesn’t take 6 days to get from IL to OK. Was hoping to have it by Saturday for my birthday. Do I have to get a new rail car number from Ford chat or can I track it the whole way via CSX

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It got to Blue Island last night ahead of schedule but now it says no ETA. Hoping it doesn’t take 6 days to get from IL to OK. Was hoping to have it by Saturday for my birthday. Do I have to get a new rail car number from Ford chat or can I track it the whole way via CSX
The rail car will stay the same the entire time until the vehicle is off loaded for the final convoy to the dealer.
Sponsored