First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! Has it been shipped and in transit, or is it sitting in Michigan?
It's a convoy delivery 5 hours away. Been sitting in Michigan since it was built and released 49 days ago. Spoke to Ford Corporate CS around lunch and they said it was just moved to platform 51. When asked what that actually means all I got was, "I don't know", which is the norm.
Sponsored

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a convoy delivery 5 hours away. Been sitting in Michigan since it was built and released 49 days ago. Spoke to Ford Corporate CS around lunch and they said it was just moved to platform 51. When asked what that actually means all I got was, "I don't know", which is the norm.
"Boss, this guy is asking again. What do I tell him?" ... "Tell him it went to Platform 51." ... "Platform 51? What does that mean?" ... "It means it's between platform 50 and platform 52!"

7ya4qrHsoArDh8nFxzB87U.jpg

Tuchanka

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked mine up today yall

my wallet may be mad at me but damn it was worth the wait. A few times I almost broke and settled for a wrangler or got a subaru outback but let me tell you as soon as I saw this thing in the parking lot as my Uber dropped me off I was in love

it was so worth the wait. I also never want to go through a process like this ever again

2FA1EEAC-149A-4857-AAA7-0A3329582B97.jpeg

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Boss, this guy is asking again. What do I tell him?" ... "Tell him it went to Platform 51." ... "Platform 51? What does that mean?" ... "It means it's between platform 50 and platform 52!"

7ya4qrHsoArDh8nFxzB87U.jpg
Only way this could be better is if I picked this color.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know @VVSidewinderVv and I are still "Awaiting Shipment". Anyone else? This is getting down right depressing. I've almost completely stopped checking at this point.

Sponsored

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked mine up today yall

my wallet may be mad at me but damn it was worth the wait. A few times I almost broke and settled for a wrangler or got a subaru outback but let me tell you as soon as I saw this thing in the parking lot as my Uber dropped me off I was in love

it was so worth the wait. I also never want to go through a process like this ever again

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 2FA1EEAC-149A-4857-AAA7-0A3329582B97
Congrats, 2 door fam. Looking awesome

Silksy81

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRD ORP 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know @VVSidewinderVv and I are still "Awaiting Shipment". Anyone else? This is getting down right depressing. I've almost completely stopped checking at this point.
Yep, still waiting. Seems like Ohio and PA are some of the slowest. We got excited over the weekend because ours popped up on the dealerships site, but my salesperson said it just happens, he didn't know why.

Lindsey T

Black Diamond
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
KY here, I’ve been built awaiting shipment since 3/8. Today it changed to picked and the window sticker updated. The WS has been updating automatically every 7 days like clockwork but today wasn’t the 7th day so I guess it wasn’t automatic. Scared to be hopeful but AHHHHH maybe? 🫠

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, still waiting. Seems like Ohio and PA are some of the slowest. We got excited over the weekend because ours popped up on the dealerships site, but my salesperson said it just happens, he didn't know why.
Really starting to think it's cause Ford is an evil bastard of a company who likes to get your hopes up then crush them.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
KY here, I’ve been built awaiting shipment since 3/8. Today it changed to picked and the window sticker updated. The WS has been updating automatically every 7 days like clockwork but today wasn’t the 7th day so I guess it wasn’t automatic. Scared to be hopeful but AHHHHH maybe? 🫠
That sounds hopeful, good luck. I haven't ever seen a status change in the OrderTrack app. That must be a good sign.

So that is 4 left, unless there are more?
@Justin_Kane, @VVSidewinderVv , @Lindsey T, @Silksy81

Last edited:

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I don't need to check the trackers again for a while. Estimated Delivery just changed to 5/15/2022 - 5/21/2022. It was 4/30/22-5/6/22 yesterday. So over all of this BS.

Lindsey T

Black Diamond
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like I don't need to check the trackers again for a while. Estimated Delivery just changed to 5/15/2022 - 5/21/2022. It was 4/30/22-5/6/22 yesterday. So over all of this BS.
That is my new ETA window too but did your status also change to picked? You’re OH, we cccccould be on the same delivery truck 🤞🏻

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is my new ETA window too but did your status also change to picked? You’re OH, we cccccould be on the same delivery truck 🤞🏻
No, it's been "On Hold" ever since the Ordertrack.app added that status. Not feeling too hopeful any more. It's funny, I was worried about getting a soft top in the the middle of winter when I was first scheduled back in January. Now I'm worried about getting it next winter, at this rate.

Lindsey T

Black Diamond
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, it's been "On Hold" ever since the Ordertrack.app added that status. Not feeling too hopeful any more. It's funny, I was worried about getting a soft top in the the middle of winter when I was first scheduled back in January. Now I'm worried about getting it next winter, at this rate.
I absolutely get it. When I checked yesterday it was just out of habit. I’d already moved to another window when I was like wait, what? Did the status show something else?!?!? I’m cautiously hopeful but wouldn’t be surprised at all if it went back to on hold for a good year 😂

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man that sucks. It still shows 5/3-5/9 for me, but that could change. Seems they just keep moving it around to rack up the miles. Mine has never shown "On Hold", but then it still hasn't shipped so what's the difference really.

What really pissed me off about the whole thing is that they delivered 8 Broncos to my dealership all while mine was done and ready to go. And yeah 6 of those were chip hold builds from January and February, but the other two were built 3/25 and 3/29. Mine and one other Bronco need delivered still. I don't know the build date on the other Bronco, but why the hell was mine the exception when those two were built later.

Maybe I'm petty, whatever... I'm going to get my Bronco, but this whole damn experience, that should have been exciting, is only going to leave me bitter. I don't even feel like I'll enjoy the drive home at this point.
Sponsored