First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks in Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Waa HOO !!! Just got the window sticker.. 07/15/2020 reserve date. "99" for 2021. 10/21/2021 order.
My order date
Wait, you're scheduled for March 9th and haven't received a VIN or order number?

I saw your other post that you got some new girl who doesn't know anything. But she was able to give your build day. She should have your 4 digit order number and your vin. If she can't, then speak to the sales manager and have them do it. If that fails try bronco reservation customer service.

Have you tried the back door tracker? Does that give you week of 3/7?

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

Enter your reservation number in the X's.
I dont even have a reservation number just a order sheet and a build date from.the dealers email
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order date

I dont even have a reservation number just a order sheet and a build date from.the dealers email
Tell the dealer you want your vin number.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see the spreadsheet is sorted by blend date, but does anyone have the power to sort FIRST by blend date and also SECOND by rotation number? That would be awesome to see the full order of build for us all! 🤓

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also there’s no “modules popped” column? 😢

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see the spreadsheet is sorted by blend date, but does anyone have the power to sort FIRST by blend date and also SECOND by rotation number? That would be awesome to see the full order of build for us all! 🤓
I'll see if maybe I can figure something out. Gonna make a copy so I don't totally screw it up while figuring it out.

Sponsored

jxosa

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vette, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone get a vin# then build date pushed back.from these posts seems I can't rely on 3/21 build date even w/ vin# ?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone get a vin# then build date pushed back.from these posts seems I can't rely on 3/21 build date even w/ vin# ?
Yes. I had 3 bumps on this build after getting a VIN.

Fugio

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 mini
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

New Member, but have been following and suffering along with all of you since day 2 order. Decided to join the fun when I finally got window sticker. 3/10 blend seq 2756 (556/1100), still figuring out what all these numbers mean. Originally planned 2-door Black Diamond, but figured it probably won't be my daily driver, so gave up some comforts (heated seats, 6cyl, auto, etc.) and settled on just the essentials in a 4cyl manual Base after driving auto and manual at dealer, I preferred the latter.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Five bumps so far for me @jxosa with a Vin. I am also in 3/21. We are not safe until we get a window sticker which is a couple weeks away for the 3/21 group.

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very common as ford tries to align production with commodities. When you get window sticker about a week before your build is when your finally (usually) locked in.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

New Member, but have been following and suffering along with all of you since day 2 order. Decided to join the fun when I finally got window sticker. 3/10 blend seq 2756 (556/1100), still figuring out what all these numbers mean. Originally planned 2-door Black Diamond, but figured it probably won't be my daily driver, so gave up some comforts (heated seats, 6cyl, auto, etc.) and settled on just the essentials in a 4cyl manual Base after driving auto and manual at dealer, I preferred the latter.
Congrats! Enter your info into the tracking spreadsheet? Fun to see who’s before and after you and the process as we (hopefully) move toward delivery!
(As you can tell we are a very superstitious and cautious bunch)

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Late tonight. It’s been that way all week. I’m sure you’ll get them lol
Yep for me also. Had to do back door VIN link to see WS. Still can’t see WS from pizza tracker page