judochop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My blend was 3/7. Shows finally built 3/15 and still awaiting shipment to CO. How they don’t have a rail heading west is beyond me :(
Apparently they do have a rail heading out this way. I'm blend date 3/11, tracker said shipped by rail I believe over that weekend or the following Monday. Chatted with Ford AI cyborg this morning and they said my train is currently in East St Louis.

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently they do have a rail heading out this way. I'm blend date 3/11, tracker said shipped by rail I believe over that weekend or the following Monday. Chatted with Ford AI cyborg this morning and they said my train is currently in East St Louis.
Which....doesnt make sense. How do I have a earlier blend date, but not in a rail car :(

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My best guess is that those that show “built” are waiting on transit (truck or rail car). Those that are still in production (like mine since 3/9) are waiting on some missing parts. Obviously Ford has shown time and time again they will keep the line moving no matter what. Those that are completed on the line get shipped. Those that were missing something sit. And sit. And sit. All the while people in build weeks a week later and the same builds are getting shipped/delivered.
I think you are correct unfortunately. I am in the same boat as you and made the mistake of going back and reading some of the January build week threads this weekend.

judochop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Which....doesnt make sense. How do I have a earlier blend date, but not in a rail car :(
The only reason I would imagine is your build has more chips/components. Mines a BD, softy, 3.2, non-sas, standard pkg. They had parts for mine laying around, slapped a few lug nuts on there and a sticker and away it went.

Sponsored

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only reason I would imagine is your build has more chips/components. Mines a BD, softy, 3.2, non-sas, standard pkg. They had parts for mine laying around, slapped a few lug nuts on there and a sticker and away it went.
LOL good possibility.

mine is BL, soft, 2.7, SAS, LUX

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although I’ve seen some BL’s with squatch and lux built after me get shipped.

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

chatted ford. Gave me a 4/8 date then she told me that's the estimated SHIPPING date. wtf.

1 month after being built to toss it in a railcar :(

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 3-9. Still awaiting shipment. Ford site shows expected delivery 3-12 thru 3/18 and obviously we are past that week On Friday Ford chat said by 3-21. Today Ford chat says by 3-24. Frustrating. Trying to stay positive. At least it is built I guess. Ok, crying done.
The infamous ... "If it's not tomorrow, call us back and we'll tell you 'Tomorrow!' ".

latetothegame

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All I'm meaning is I find it a bit dumb that they'd schedule a truck to go to TN for a 3/15 build before they schedule one to go to OH/PA/MD for builds on 3/7-3/11. There's several that could have gone one on truck to this region.

EDIT: My tracker updated to say 3/18-3/24 delivery instead of 3/17-3/23. So got bumped a day. Why they would start the range at 3/18 when that time has already passed I dunno...
Still waiting here too, mine went from 3/16-3/22 to 3/18-3/24.

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BTW, pizza tracker says shipping can take a few days to a week once the trucks have been built. For me, a week since it updated to Built would be tomorrow. It says this:
Built
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.

Anyone waiting longer with the status of BUILT longer than a week?

vbellino

Base
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT; 2016 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got word that mine has arrived at the dealer. I am in eastern PA and was delivered via rail. Built on 03/08. Shipped on 03/09. Unloaded from the rail car on 03/18.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, pizza tracker says shipping can take a few days to a week once the trucks have been built. For me, a week since it updated to Built would be tomorrow. It says this:
Built
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.

Yup. I was built on the 9th. Still built 12 days later.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built

My modules popped on 3/7 late at night. My tracker finally updated to built on 3/15 and is dated as built on 3/15. They are cutting it real damn close to that week mark. :cautious:
Sponsored