First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess the one question I'm too nervous to research is whether or not all those people who's Broncos are on chip hold from Jan/Feb show their vehicles in Production, or Built, or both? Being in the "Built" category, I obviously have a preference, but who knows if it's really that simple or not.

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess the one question I'm too nervous to research is whether or not all those people who's Broncos are on chip hold from Jan/Feb show their vehicles in Production, or Built, or both? Being in the "Built" category, I obviously have a preference, but who knows if it's really that simple or not.
After seeing the video of "Mud/Ice/Lame Horse Mountain", I wonder if that is clogging up the shipping lanes for the rest of us, too?

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing the video of "Mud/Ice/Lame Horse Mountain", I wonder if that is clogging up the shipping lanes for the rest of us, too?
It's a lack of truckers, many of whom moved on to different jobs, and don't want any part in what is an extremely volatile industry at the moment. By that I mean there may be days where 600 cars are built and need delivered and other days where 60 are built that leaves truckers without loads. Adding to that JCAT is also a bit wary of commiting truckers they do have employed to the degree that manufacturers want. They might want 20 truckers, but having been stung by having to pay truckers that end up with no load, they might only commit 10. I was reading up on what's going on with JCAT today. Only reason I know.

That1chic

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a blend date of 3/11, mods popped 3/14, was told by my dealer it was built 3/14. Got Mary on Ford chat today and she told me my bronco went into production 3/14 and is estimated to be finished with production 4/6. Definitely ruined my mood…

Sponsored

Bronco Hank

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called the rail company. Mine was in Chicago today, still a ways to go to get to Texas but at least it’s moving!

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In Production is what most of them are in.

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had a blend date of 3/11, mods popped 3/14, was told by my dealer it was built 3/14. Got Mary on Ford chat today and she told me my bronco went into production 3/14 and is estimated to be finished with production 4/6. Definitely ruined my mood…
Same here. Production to wrap up on 4/3. Blend date of 3/9.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All three trackers say something different lol. It is on a rail car in Ohio as of this morning though. I've not updated the Google doc yet.

Sponsored

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wow! I was able to get the rail car number and company (Norfolk Southern) via chat last week, but haven’t been able to figure out how to track it since.
What car number were you?

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All west bound NorCal (Sacramento area) on CSX transportation: Shipped out Friday 3/18
Now in Blue Island(South Chicago) Illinois :D

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone with a 3/15 blend date has his Badlands delivered to his TN dealer via convoy already. WTF is Ford doing with their convoys?

There my bitching is done. I feel bad about complaining that way, but had to get it off my chest.
All I'm meaning is I find it a bit dumb that they'd schedule a truck to go to TN for a 3/15 build before they schedule one to go to OH/PA/MD for builds on 3/7-3/11. There's several that could have gone one on truck to this region.

EDIT: My tracker updated to say 3/18-3/24 delivery instead of 3/17-3/23. So got bumped a day. Why they would start the range at 3/18 when that time has already passed I dunno...
Ford has no control of the Broncos once they leave the plant. They go to a shipping company and they direct them to where they have to go.
Sponsored