First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the rail car from Ford Chat. Its on its way to Indiana and will be there 3/30. Trackers saying delivered to TX 4/6-4/12. Cant you move faster than that!!!
Hey, at least it’s shipped. I don’t even wanna think about how long it’s gonna take to get mine in Texas when I haven’t even finished “in production” since 3/7.
Sponsored

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, at least it’s shipped. I don’t even wanna think about how long it’s gonna take to get mine in Texas when I haven’t even finished “in production” since 3/7.
I was just in that exact same spot two days ago. Same blend date. All of a sudden on Tues morning it said "built'. This morning it went to 'shipped'. Hope that helps with keeping hopes up!

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Pizza tracker hasnt worked for me in a week.

Ordertracker hasnt worked for me in 3 days

*ugh*

Littlemule

Black Diamond
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500 / 2011 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford CS just chatted with me that Mine shows as "Received" as received by carrier at the ramp location. Ramp should be at Ft Worth Alliance! Now to wait the delivery to Dealer! Ordertracker not working for me either!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford CS just chatted with me that Mine shows as "Received" as received by carrier at the ramp location. Ramp should be at Ft Worth Alliance! Now to wait the delivery to Dealer! Ordertracker not working for me either!
Wow what day did yours leave MAP?

Last edited:

Sponsored

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:(

" I show your order with a current status of Awaiting Shipment but I do see that there is a delay with the rail carrier. Which can be due to carrier equipment failure, interchange delays, off loading delays, yard congestion, equipment shortage,or Diversion. I don't have an exact date or ETA to provide at this time, scojosmac! You can always reach out to your dealership for status updates! Is there anything else I can help you with today? "

drock0006

Black Diamond
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
:(

" I show your order with a current status of Awaiting Shipment but I do see that there is a delay with the rail carrier. Which can be due to carrier equipment failure, interchange delays, off loading delays, yard congestion, equipment shortage,or Diversion. I don't have an exact date or ETA to provide at this time, scojosmac! You can always reach out to your dealership for status updates! Is there anything else I can help you with today? "
I’m in the same boat..

Littlemule

Black Diamond
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500 / 2011 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

trackers said shipped on 3/9 right after being built. Afew days after that Ford CS said it was in Indiana on a railcar.

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got My CSX Railcar Number, Arrived in North Platt, NE... only a few more states to go
and how I'm NOT on that same rail with a badlands is beyond me. you are going to roll right through CO.

Sponsored

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got My CSX Railcar Number, Arrived in North Platt, NE... only a few more states to go
Curious, what day did yours ship? I’m in Omaha, NE so I am hoping that mine has been unloaded somewhere and is on its way or waiting for a haul.

Yurrty

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CDED560A-3C62-4BE8-97BD-A32CE8CDF559.jpeg

Same here! Just waiting on my rep. Here she is in Hot Pepper… er “Satan’s Cinnamon” as I now have baptized her.
Heh... we bought from the same dealer. Picked up mine last night right after you it looks like, congrats! Hope to see you on the road

JAR-LV

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX 460, Land Rover Defender
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and how I'm NOT on that same rail with a badlands is beyond me. you are going to roll right through CO.
yeah figure Colorado to Utah to Nevada. you are not on a Train yet? My dealership said they didnt have the railcar # yet, but Ford Chat provided it to me.

LAN02

Black Diamond
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not shipped, Ford chat told me today it’s now scheduled to ship 3/24
Update from Ford chat today, still not shipped, but they confirmed it is a carrier delay and not a chip or parts hold. This time they gave me an ETA to my dealer instead of the estimated date it would leave MAP that they were giving me before. Estimated to arrive via convoy 3/29 - 4/4. We shall see!

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@okbob where do you go to chat with a Ford CS? My tracker is still showing In Production and it seems I'm one of two people in this build group still sitting there.
Sponsored