First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UPDATE: Picked up this lovely ride yesterday from dealership here in San Antonio. Was a painless experience and the dealer honored the MSRP, not once cent over. It was worth the wait, the vehicle is flawless, and I couldn't help but order some accessories for the new ride. I do count myself very lucky, as I know others have been waiting 1.5-2 years for their vehicle. I got lucky as I put my reservation in August of 2021.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week Bronco2022Pic1
Sponsored

joelee12

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco landed at dealership. Going in at 9am tomorrow to pick her up.

Finally can close all these trackers and not refresh the page every hour haha.
@SwampCactus Out of curiosity - what did your trackers read before you got it? Are you one of those that didn’t even show it shipped yet and bam it’s at your dealer magically? Were you rail or convoy? It seems like convoy is definitely struggling more than rail

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@SwampCactus Out of curiosity - what did your trackers read before you got it? Are you one of those that didn’t even show it shipped yet and bam it’s at your dealer magically? Were you rail or convoy? It seems like convoy is definitely struggling more than rail
Pizza tracker showed it as shipped and I originally had estimated 3-22 to 3-28 arrival date.

It arrived in Tampa by train an hour from my dealership early morning on the 22nd. Then a few days later my estimated shipping changed to 3-26 to 4-1.

The order tracker app site never changed at all through the process. No specifics on the truck to get it the final hour to my dealership.

Then I got a call an hour ago from my dealer that it landed and picking it up tomorrow morning.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm definitely imagining us convoy broncos are getting stuck at the back of a lot as newer builds pile up in front of us. Sure, it's only been 15 days, but it's done and released. It's this damn close to being in my hands, but Ford keeps pulling it back. It's like a dickhead kid dangling a toy in front of another kid and yanking it away before they can grab it.

RenegadeMo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 2 dr, 2022 Bronco OBX 4 dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the call from the dealer… arriving today on the lot! Going to see it this afternoon then they’ll detail it tomorrow and I’ll pick up Friday. Not too bad - just a little over 3 weeks to SoCal and still inside Fords EDD of 3/24-3/30.

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are so right! I will try to be more optimistic 🙈
Try ford chat after you log in to track your vehicle. They can see dates on thier end. I know mine is on ship delay...all the shipping companies are slammed right now.

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

man I hate this waiting game. Happy for people getting them but also pissed. I was 118th build on 3/7 and here I sit with my thumb up my rear.
I hear ya. During this whole process I somehow remained pretty calm. But after it was built and just stuck an hour from my dealership for a week I got annoyed. Then yesterday I was kinda getting mad. I have family in from out of state this weekend and was really hoping to have it by then to take them for a spin. Luckily I got the call and getting it tomorrow.

But totally know how you feel and it sucks to be so close yet not have it!

Hope you get it any day now.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford chat just told me they expect carrier pick up on 4/4. It's basically what they tell me every time I asked when my ship date range got bumped. It's always the last day of the ship range so it doesn't mean anything. Ford has no handle on JCAT and apparently has no interest in looking for alternatives to get broncos delivered. Beyond frustrated at this point.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure how it works, but seems to me it would be advantageous to dealers to push ford to allow them to send a truck to pick up broncos sitting in nearby rail yards or holding lots. Dealers are struggling for inventory and with that-sales. The longer an order sits there is the longer they go without getting paid. And it brings more frustration to customers. Why not let dealers help expedite this? It’s a total clusterfuck right now. Mine has been built since the 27th (after waiting from my 3/9 blend) and now I’m hold and it won’t ship until April 15? Everyone loses here. And I’ve heard some dealers have tried to arrange pickup and were told no by ford. Don’t understand this at all.

Sponsored

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CC220

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT500, 2001 Ram 2500 4X4 24V Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, rail..sat in Kansas for a week, then took just a few days to Richmomd, CA. Sat for 7 days there, then trucked to dealer next day.

Hope yours is getting there! You're gonna like it. Maybe everyone who's getting theirs delivered at your dealer won't show up all at the same time, lol.
Did the 7 days include the weekend? Our dealer (Towne Ford) told us that ours was at the Richmond rail yard last Thursday (3/24) and it is still there…

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, my daughter is very excited to own a Bronco and she had great delivery experience at her local Ford dealer in Denver!

The Bronco looks great overall, but unfortunately the 2-door hardtop has significant quality defects on the interior near the rear windows (see attached photo). The dealer filed a claim with Ford, so hopefully it will be replaced in a timely manner.

I stopped at my dealer to inquire on mine, and looked at the two they had in the showroom. Looks like everyone should be looking at the window seals when they get theirs.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The window seals are super badly put together. My sunglass holder can't be closed because the clip broke upon arrival. I accepted the fact that it's a cool car, not a luxury car with small gaps and great materials. It's just so cool even with these defects. Bought an extended warranty at the dealership, 8 years - 125k miles, we'll see how it goes..

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The window seals are super badly put together. My sunglass holder can't be closed because the clip broke upon arrival. I accepted the fact that it's a cool car, not a luxury car with small gaps and great materials. It's just so cool even with these defects. Bought an extended warranty at the dealership, 8 years - 125k miles, we'll see how it goes..
How much did the extended warranty cost ya? Could you finance that into your loan? Which company did you go with? Thx!
Sponsored