IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update FWIW - 3/9 blend, received built email on 3/26 with delivery estimate of 3/28 - 4/3. Jumped on Chat this morning as I obviously hadn't received by 4/3. Am told there was a plant hold and that latest estimate is delivery window 4/1 thru 4/7. And we all know that ain't happening. I'm out of the country later this week thru 4/19 so maybe she'll be waiting when I get back.
Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update FWIW - 3/9 blend, received built email on 3/26 with delivery estimate of 3/28 - 4/3. Jumped on Chat this morning as I obviously hadn't received by 4/3. Am told there was a plant hold and that latest estimate is delivery window 4/1 thru 4/7. And we all know that ain't happening. I'm out of the country later this week thru 4/19 so maybe she'll be waiting when I get back.
So I'm just gonna say Ford chat just feeds us all sorts of lines of bullshit. If there is a plant hold though it gives them plenty of time to pack our Broncos deeper into that black effing hole.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford chat/customer service is full of Sh*t. Why even give us a new delivery date that’s unattainable or unrealistic, when they know our Broncos aren’t even on a train or Convoy. It’s ok to say we have zero clue and we will update you when it’s actually on it’s way to your dealership

latetothegame

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Backdoor site now says shipped also. Still no update on the JCT Pals Portal or call from the dealer yet but I'm getting cautiously optimistic.

latetothegame

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Backdoor site now says shipped also. Still no update on the JCT Pals Portal or call from the dealer yet but I'm getting cautiously optimistic.
Order Track app says "Delivered" but I don't know where it's pulling that information from - still no info under Shipping.

Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order Track app says "Delivered" but I don't know where it's pulling that information from - still no info under Shipping.
likely means it is at your dealer, have you called them?

Landin536

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3/7 production week. Surprise call from my dealer informing me that it’s there today! Probably a Thursday pickup.

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: my vehicle WS changed to 4/2 from 3/26. It’s either at the dealer or got officially checked in at Richmond Ca (75 miles away). Also delivery changed from 3/26-4/6 now to 4/3 - 4/9

I'm hoping for the best..... my WS date changed to 4/4 this morning. 🤞

Sponsored

Swetzel

Wildtrak
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There’s a significant reduction in price on the 8-year ESP if buyers are willing to increase the deductible from $50 to $100 and lower the mileage limit from 125K to 100K, with the dealer cost dropping to $1590 (excluding the additional lighting, key, and first day rental coverage).
Is there a way to see the breakdown of years and mileage that is available?

bbmertz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
3/7 production week. Surprise call from my dealer informing me that it’s there today! Probably a Thursday pickup.
What did all your trackers and ETA's tell you? Just curious if they are accurate.

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
My delivery date my dealer gave me was 3/29 - 4/4 well it never showed up, order tracker still says it hasn’t been built

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer said they expect it tomorrow.
So do they know for sure it's loaded on a truck? Kind of sketchy it says delivered and the dealer says they don't have it. If it truly is coming tomorrow fingers crossed mine's there too. My dealer said the truck coming is supposed to have 5 bronco and 4 are one's he put the orders in on. Wonder if that 1 leftover is yours. :unsure:

My delivery date my dealer gave me was 3/29 - 4/4 well it never showed up, order tracker still says it hasn’t been built
Time to chat with/call Ford to see if yours is on chip hold.
Sponsored