Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to know when does ford get paid?

they front the cash for vendors, parts, workers etc. Then it just sits. you'd think they would want to get paid by the dealers. and the dealers/sales guys want to get paid as well.

whole thing doesn't make sense.
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, yours got shipped!
Thanks! Took three weeks to “build” but got lucky on the shipping. It’s on a Norfolk Southern train so my guess is that’s why. Convoy folks are really getting killed by delays!

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any of you Bronco guys who are built, but still not shipped with either a rail or convoy delay get an email like this today? "To ensure your complete satisfaction?" What? If you want to ensure that just get it shipped.

Snapchat-1487340563.jpg
I only got the one saying I was built with a delivery eta. My delivery eta has been bumped 5 times already and I was told scheduled for the 11th by Ford CS today which probably means I'll be bumped again...

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want to know when does ford get paid?

they front the cash for vendors, parts, workers etc. Then it just sits. you'd think they would want to get paid by the dealers. and the dealers/sales guys want to get paid as well.

whole thing doesn't make sense.
The dealers don't pay the invoice on the vehicle to FoMoCo until it shows up on their lot. Ford has millions and millions in inventory just sitting right now with all the production and shipping delays.

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only got the one saying I was built with a delivery eta. My delivery eta has been bumped 5 times already and I was told scheduled for the 11th by Ford CS today which probably means I'll be bumped again...
When are you going to start not believing them?

Sponsored

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine landed in Walkertown which is nearby to my dealer. Was told it can take 1-5 days for it to be delivered to the lot. Of course I’ll be out of town!
Hey man I'm glad yours has landed! I specifically came back to this thread to check on yours. I know you had been screwed over big time. I'm happy you got it!

PS always loved your icon. Is that also your rig?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey man I'm glad yours has landed! I specifically came back to this thread to check on yours. I know you had been screwed over big time. I'm happy you got it!

PS always loved your icon. Is that also your rig?
Thank you! Don’t have it yet, but it’s darn close now! The 40 in my pic was mine. It was a 1974 with a SBC400 in it. Fun as hell! I sold it last year- just didn’t have time to keep it up anymore. I miss it!

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! Don’t have it yet, but it’s darn close now! The 40 in my pic was mine. It was a 1974 with a SBC400 in it. Fun as hell! I sold it last year- just didn’t have time to keep it up anymore. I miss it!
Before I was born my dad had 2 different FJ's. So those always hold a special place in my heart kinda like a family legacy. I think it's in my DNA and have always been drawn to them.

Your first ride in Bronco will make up for all the stress of waiting.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When are you going to start not believing them?
I already don't which is why I said I'll probably be bumped again. I only call now to air out my grievances with their shitty shipping practices which I'm sure falls on deaf ears, but it makes me feel better for a few minutes.

Sponsored

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally picked up the Bronco today! No mark up and a pretty smooth process all around. I hope everyone who is waiting gets theirs soon. Pictures do not do these things justice!

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well Got my Lil Burrito home after 660 days of waiting!! She barely fits lol 😆 No way I can get 37's!! Will post more when light is better.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week Lil Burrito is home

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivery estimate changed again. I can't explain how tired I am of all these dumb trackers, customer service chats, etc.. Blend 3/7, Built 3/15, and waiting to ship ever since. This is getting very old. I'm even tired of thinking or talking about it.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 6.59.52 AM

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Got my Lil Burrito home after 660 days of waiting!! She barely fits lol 😆 No way I can get 37's!! Will post more when light is better.

🤩🤩😵😵😍😍 THAT GREEN! Congrats! That is a long wait and the shipping was just insane. It's riding time. Enjoy!

joelee12

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Delivery estimate changed again. I can't explain how tired I am of all these dumb trackers, customer service chats, etc.. Blend 3/7, Built 3/15, and waiting to ship ever since. This is getting very old. I'm even tired of thinking or talking about it.

i was just pushed to the same window. No clue how they can say today when it hasn’t even shipped yet. I assume this will just keep pushing out further and further
Sponsored