First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve almost given up checking everyday. Wonder if I’ll be on plant hold for another 3 months. 🥲
Sponsored

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco has shipped via rail. ETA still says next week.

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First big change to my Bronco done. Big shoutout to @Underground Graphics on this one. It looks even better in person and I'm really excited for how well it turned out. The orange really pops against the matte black on the cactus gray.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 0414222014

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone here have a bunch of accessories or mods to put on day one after driving home from the dealership? Anything planned soon after?

Sponsored

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First big change to my Bronco done. Big shoutout to @Underground Graphics on this one. It looks even better in person and I'm really excited for how well it turned out. The orange really pops against the matte black on the cactus gray.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 0414222014
Looks fantastic!

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone here have a bunch of accessories or mods to put on day one after driving home from the dealership? Anything planned soon after?
I have mudflaps, ez soft top assist from iag. And I'm waiting on a Curt hitch and a JTopsUSA bimini top to arrive. And whenever IAG releases their full length steps I'm going for those too.

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

way too many accessories, mods to install :(

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought I would pass along a little info that I learned from chatting with an actual Ford employee. We all get upset with Ford when our vehicles are not shipping and think someone there has to know more, but in fact, outside of their internal order track they probably don't. Reason being is the minute it is released for shipping an independent contractor takes over. That contractor doesn't communicate with Ford except for uploading general tracking info. unless there is some major issue. So when Ford says there is nothing they can do most likely there isn't unless there is some major issue and it gets pushed through at contractor level.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have mudflaps, ez soft top assist from iag. And I'm waiting on a Curt hitch and a JTopsUSA bimini top to arrive. And whenever IAG releases their full length steps I'm going for those too.
Dope! I have the stubby antenna, front license plate holder that attaches to the hitch and the Bronco script. 40 k plus and Ford gives us stickers. They should be badges. Although imo the script looks so much better

Last edited:

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve almost given up checking everyday. Wonder if I’ll be on plant hold for another 3 months. 🥲
Does your status on OrderTrack app show as "On Hold"? Mine does. Seems there's a lot of different statuses on this late shipping crew, and very unclear what they mean, if they mean anything at all.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rock Rail Steps, Weather tech mats, stubby antenna, pedal commander, IAG soft top assist, hood assist-thing, Hood bug/rock deflector, "Bronco" script logo to replace Badlands badge, and those things to protect the door seals and the roll bars from the soft top. I have a big pile of stuff taking up room in my garage where my Bronco should be, lol.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rock Rail Steps, Weather tech mats, stubby antenna, pedal commander, IAG soft top assist, hood assist-thing, Hood bug/rock deflector, "Bronco" script logo to replace Badlands badge, and those things to protect the door seals and the roll bars from the soft top. I have a big pile of stuff taking up room in my garage where my Bronco should be, lol.
I kinda want the script badge. Just haven't quite committed to it yet.

I'm thinking there's not gonna be a ton of shipments today since it's Good Friday. Maybe tomorrow. 🤞

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked it up today. Dealer (Parkway Ford) was awesome and easy to deal with. Still learning my way around it but loving it so far. I’m praying to the shipping gods for those of you still dealing with this cluster.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week D331F2EF-DB6E-4B2E-96DB-E12D0599535D

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 6A99DA87-4345-49A9-B57A-03220E47A45B

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked it up today. Dealer (Parkway Ford) was awesome and easy to deal with. Still learning my way around it but loving it so far. I’m praying to the shipping gods for those of you still dealing with this cluster.

Wow Congrats! Looks awesome 😎
Sponsored