First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, question. I am in build status but no tear tag or mods.... should I be concerned? Ford says I'm in convoy delay, so no mention of part/chip issue. Just weighing on me since it seems that everyone else has those....Thoughts?
You have a built status but you have no mods popped on the motorcraftservice site? And you're sure you entered your vin correctly?

I'm not really sure what to tell you. What does your dealer say? What does Ford CS say?
Sponsored

Silksy81

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRD ORP 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You have a built status but you have no mods popped on the motorcraftservice site? And you're sure you entered your vin correctly?

I'm not really sure what to tell you. What does your dealer say? What does Ford CS say?
Ford CS said the site was down, but it has been that way since I started tracking. I'll be checking back with them on Monday.
My ETA window ends tomorrow and no update on that either. Dealer says convoy delay too 🙄

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford CS said the site was down, but it has been that way since I started tracking. I'll be checking back with them on Monday.
My ETA window ends tomorrow and no update on that either. Dealer says convoy delay too 🙄
Are they seeing it as built?

Silksy81

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRD ORP 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealer does yeah, and Ford didn't say otherwise. The tracker says built.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AFAIK none of the dirt mountain broncos were shown as built while waiting for their chips. So it shouldn't be on a chip hold.

As far as your mods. Make sure you are entering your VIN correctly on the site. It will still show the mods page but won't display the info correctly unless your VIN is correct.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Sponsored

Silksy81

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRD ORP 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AFAIK none of the dirt mountain broncos were shown as built while waiting for their chips. So it shouldn't be on a chip hold.

As far as your mods. Make sure you are entering your VIN correctly on the site. It will still show the mods page but won't display the info correctly unless your VIN is correct.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
Thanks so much for responding, you were absolutely right, I put the VIN in incorrectly and then every time I kept checking back I was using the google pre-filled incorrect VIN. I put the VIN in correctly and everything is there. Thanks again for responding, I feel better now. I can't believe I didn't think about checking that. Oy.

IceBox22

Black Diamond
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Arrived at the dealer yesterday morning per Ford CS, crickets from the dealer as anticipated. Texted the dealer and it's supposed to be ready on Monday.
What dealer did you go with? Joe cooper ford Yukon for me and mines in transit by rail right now. ETA Delivery changed to next week on fords order status site.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so much for responding, you were absolutely right, I put the VIN in incorrectly and then every time I kept checking back I was using the google pre-filled incorrect VIN. I put the VIN in correctly and everything is there. Thanks again for responding, I feel better now. I can't believe I didn't think about checking that. Oy.
Glad you got it sorted. Now back to watching my tracker slowly tick downward without being shipped myself. 187 now.

Silksy81

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRD ORP 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Glad you got it sorted. Now back to watching my tracker slowly tick downward without being shipped myself. 187 now.
I feel relieved seeing the mods and the tear tag! Tracker must be based on package/options. Mine is at 128, yesterday and today.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man that’s torture. I see the tracker go up and down. Not sure what place in the line my Bronco sits. I stopped checking every day and I feel so much better. 😂

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What dealer did you go with? Joe cooper ford Yukon for me and mines in transit by rail right now. ETA Delivery changed to next week on fords order status site.
Diffee in El Reno, actually drove it home this evening.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! MSRP no issues?
MSRP and $199 doc fee, so zero complaints there. Whole process took less than two hours today, and most of that was them going through all of the bronco items with us. Now as far as communication throughout the process over the last 642 and 462 days, that was nonexistent for the most part.

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Go by whatever the internal order track system says that your dealer and Ford customer service can see. That is 100% accurate.

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Go by whatever the internal order track system says that your dealer and Ford customer service can see. That is 100% accurate.
I don't agree with this fully. On Monday afternoon, mine was sitting in a rail yard outside of Chicago according to Ford Customer Service. By 11 the next day it was unloaded at my dealership in Omaha, NE. I just don't see it leaving Chicago, hitting Kansas City, getting picked up and delivered to Omaha in less than 24 hours.

However, seems like everyone has had a different experience so perhaps I am the exception and not the rule.
Sponsored